Addict
    08-25-2010, 06:16 PM #1

Hey Roadkill

Thanks for the nice words. I have basically been banned from the Blog posts. All my messages go to spam. So I just can't post here anymore. Sorry.

I'm usually on the AOL boards and I have been over at the Playground blog. So you can find me there. Thanks again for all the kind messages.

Mentor
    08-25-2010, 06:49 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MUSCLE13 View Post
    Thanks for the nice words. I have basically been banned from the Blog posts. All my messages go to spam. So I just can't post here anymore. Sorry.

I'm usually on the AOL boards and I have been over at the Playground blog. So you can find me there. Thanks again for all the kind messages.
    I was wondering what happened to you! (thought maybe the family health issue)

Anyway, are you sure that you are banned from the news page?? It has never been the policy of this site to ban anyone unless it was advertising spam . . . I always enjoy your insightful, well-worded, posts . . . can't imagine why they are being blocked from the news page?

Addict
    08-25-2010, 06:59 PM #3
    Yep. Anything I write goes to spam. For a couple of weeks. It's ok. I disagree with Spencer on just about 100% of what he writes, so it's fine with me. I really don't believe he understands radio at all. Honestly.

So how much disagreement can a blog have? It gets ludicrous. So it's ok with me.

Take care man. Yes those family health issues have been horribly rough. But it looks like there is some real hope now. In a couple of weeks it may be all behind us. And that of course is what's really important.

Thanks man!

Head Honcho
    08-25-2010, 09:03 PM #4
    Yeah, we banned you from half of the website... that makes sense

We use Akismet and it's 99.9% reliable. When you post the same thing multiple times, post things that contain spammy type language, or post a comment that says nothing more then "test," (which you did on numerous occasions) it gets caught in the spam filter. Akismet also maintains what it considers a list of offenders and offending type spam comments so maybe you are on their radar?

I was in the hospital last week so your posts which were caught in the spam filters just sat there. When I try to explain that to you and you blow me off in an email, its safe to say that I am in no rush to sort through hundreds of spam comments just to find yours and overturn it.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    08-25-2010, 09:10 PM #5
    Charles I am sorry you were in the hospital.

I haven't posted on these boards in ages. Every post on the blog goes to spam. Anything. Not just test.

But look, I understand that Spencer and I disagree on everything and it makes no sense for you guys to have me on the blog telling Spencer my disagreement with every post. Let me just say it really is not personal. I really like Spencer. I just think his knowledge of the radio business is glaringly lacking. So to have me on this blog makes zero sense. I understand the issue you guys have with me.

Head Honcho
    08-25-2010, 09:15 PM #6
    I haven't posted on these boards in ages. Every post on the blog goes to spam. Anything. Not just test.
    As I explained previously, there are other reasons why this is possible.

But look, I understand that Spencer and I disagree on everything and it makes no sense for you guys to have me on the blog telling Spencer my disagreement with every post. Let me just say it really is not personal. I really like Spencer. I just think his knowledge of the radio business is glaringly lacking. So to have me on this blog makes zero sense. I understand the issue you guys have with me.
    You disagreeing has nothing to do with anything. You have disagreed from day 1 and you have posted from day 1. No one cares if you disagree, the comments sections of blog across the net are full of people who disagree with what people write, its not a big deal.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    08-25-2010, 09:21 PM #7
    Look Charles, everything I write on the comments goes to spam. You obviously are saying it my fault for that happening. LOL

Dude this obviously isn't going to change. I completely understand why its happening and I wish you good luck in healing from the hospital.

Believe me, being a real straightforward person, I know how difficult it is to have illness and injury in the family. Get well. Real life is much more important than the net.

Head Honcho
    08-26-2010, 12:00 AM #8
    All I know is that it is not my fault. I'm not saying you did it knowingly but it happened. Maybe its your ip, maybe your ip is shared or you use a service like aol... I have no idea.

Like you said, it doesn't matter because you don't want to post anyway so, I guess we are all set then.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder