Guru
    08-25-2010, 05:16 PM #1

Why aren't business's hiring?

I googled the question and found some decent articles, but none striking enough to link. What I have found that is STRIKING is that democrats across the board are seemingly BLAMING these businesses as if these businesses are being vindictive toward the Obama administration. One guy got red faced in a point - counter point piece I watched, and Mary Ann Marsh goofishly made the point in an earlier interview. It's truly amazing.

Another STRIKING thing is this democratic talking point "FAILED POLICIES OF THE LAST 8 YEARS". Candidly, it's a turn off for me, but I have to give the dems credit; they are all consistently using it, and the stupid republicans are letting them build perception. I would buy "FAILED POLICIES OF THE LAST 77YEARS", or "FAILING POLICIES OF THE PRESENT", but to simply lay blame on Bush is insane. But again, kudos, they're doing it, and I'm guessing that a lot of sheeple are buying it.

It is unfathomable to me that anyone would criticize a business for going about its business. Businesses are accountable to their stockholders, stakeholders and customers. They are private enterprises. The bottom line? Democrats want to run them too. I know this sounds outragous, but it's real. Watch.

People really need to re evaluate their party affiliation. My wife has been a lifelong democrat -- she grew up in a union home. After several conversations, I think she sees that there is more to being a democrat than the union.

Guru
    08-25-2010, 07:46 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    I googled the question and found some decent articles, but none striking enough to link. What I have found that is STRIKING is that democrats across the board are seemingly BLAMING these businesses as if these businesses are being vindictive toward the Obama administration. One guy got red faced in a point - counter point piece I watched, and Mary Ann Marsh goofishly made the point in an earlier interview. It's truly amazing.

Another STRIKING thing is this democratic talking point "FAILED POLICIES OF THE LAST 8 YEARS". Candidly, it's a turn off for me, but I have to give the dems credit; they are all consistently using it, and the stupid republicans are letting them build perception. I would buy "FAILED POLICIES OF THE LAST 77YEARS", or "FAILING POLICIES OF THE PRESENT", but to simply lay blame on Bush is insane. But again, kudos, they're doing it, and I'm guessing that a lot of sheeple are buying it.

It is unfathomable to me that anyone would criticize a business for going about its business. Businesses are accountable to their stockholders, stakeholders and customers. They are private enterprises. The bottom line? Democrats want to run them too. I know this sounds outragous, but it's real. Watch.

People really need to re evaluate their party affiliation. My wife has been a lifelong democrat -- she grew up in a union home. After several conversations, I think she sees that there is more to being a democrat than the union.

I would not worry about that now SiriuslyLong. It looks like (from polls that are out) that not only do more people not blame Bush for this bad economy but that in some polls where democrats are holding house seats, Bush is more popular then Obama. It looks like people are finally starting to wisen up. I hope when the republicans finally take control of the house they do an investigation of Fanny and Freddy Mac and WHO really was responsible for what happen in the housing crash which made this economy as bad as it is. What I find most funny is that democrats NOW after saying the Bush polocies that got us here, want to extend HIS (BUSH's) tax cuts. EXCUSE ME, but arn't those just the same polocies that THEY SAY got us into this bad economy.

P.S. For the people that think that the democrats still makes sense on that then you dont have to wonder why I call you stupid. I need not have to mention all you dumbasses in OH., CO., PA., VA., that voted for Obama AFTER he said he was going to bankrupt a huge part of your economy (the coal industry). And for the dumbasses that still dont get it. It would be like people in MI. voting for Obama after he said he was going to bankrupt the car industry. Do you understand EVERY business would be badly effected if the car companies went out of business EVEN if that bussiness had NOTHING to do with building cars.

Guru
    08-25-2010, 08:45 PM #3
    Good dinner discussion with my wife tonight. In her words, "the republicans want to regulate morality, and the democrats everything else."

As a non party affiliate, I don't like either position, but when it comes to the economics, the republicans hold the true American spirit.

Thanks for chiming in John. I know you are ultra conservative, and that isn't for me, but it's good to hear all positions. One can learn from it lol.

Guru
    08-27-2010, 01:17 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Good dinner discussion with my wife tonight. In her words, "the republicans want to regulate morality, and the democrats everything else."

As a non party affiliate, I don't like either position, but when it comes to the economics, the republicans hold the true American spirit.

Thanks for chiming in John. I know you are ultra conservative, and that isn't for me, but it's good to hear all positions. One can learn from it lol.

Really "the republicans want to regulate morality, and the democrats everything else." I dont know about that, have you seen how tolerant democrats are with people they disagree with.

As an example, one only has to look at what liberials call the people that dont want a mosque right next to ground zero.

Now compare that to 99.5% of conservatives that believe the Kansas-based religious group that go to military funnerals and spew hateful words are nut jobs. While they may have the right, they should not do it.

You just cant get passed the liberial hypocrisy. They have no problem STOPPING a Greek orthodox church from being REbuilt THAT WAS DESTROYED at ground zero (they have stoped it for 9 years now). Yet some how they let this mosque pass right through. They have no problem with eminent domain and taking PRIVATE PROPERTY from people to give it to another PRIVATE person to build condos OR a mini mall, all in the name of bettering the city. Yet when 70% of the people of the city say they dont want a mosque that close to ground zero it is no big deal to them. Listen I have some experience here and if a small town site plan committee can hold up (and almost stop) the construction of a ice cream place for 18 months then this mosque should take much longer. Hell I guarantee you that they dont have all the required ON SITE and OFF SITE parking, that some old out of date ordenance would require them to have or have a waiver for. That same waiver can be approved or denied by a city site plan or city councel on a whem. To be honest I believe cities have or keep those same out of date ordnances for just such a purpose to denie anyone they dont want.