Page 7 of 7 ... 567
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-31-2010, 10:12 AM #61
    Hey Shots,
    Don't give up that day job just yet. I don't think any of us are getting much except entertainment from some of these investments of ours.

With that being said....

GO BEHL! oh yeah GO QASP!!!!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hey there JS.
    There is certainly alot of BS-ing going on over there. But I think that happens with every forum. I haven't found one yet without it's own flavor of humor.
    That being said, I don't post much either. Last time I posted was to tell a another poster to stop being a jerk to new members and before that was to inform someone that the TDAmeritrade application on the iPhone now gives L2 for pinkies and OTCBB.

Anyway, I need to read over there during these tough times. I believe strongly in the company. But when the value of your investment only continues to drop even strong belief can be shaken. In any case, it's a fun hobby I guess.

Cheers everyone.

08-31-2010, 11:44 AM #62

Hang in there Guys/Gals!!!!!!

It's just a matter of time, even some of my worst investments are still trading at some level.

CNEX seems to be holding support still....if your a BEHLeiver, this would be a good time to average down some more....and QASP seems to be holding up despite all the naysayers doom and gloom predictions.

LBSR is trading at .17.....should I say more....I hope some of you got some...I did at .02!!!!

Just got back from a early season moose hunt...no luck, but heading out on Friday!!!!!

Addict
    09-01-2010, 09:26 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    It's just a matter of time, even some of my worst investments are still trading at some level.

CNEX seems to be holding support still....if your a BEHLeiver, this would be a good time to average down some more....and QASP seems to be holding up despite all the naysayers doom and gloom predictions.

LBSR is trading at .17.....should I say more....I hope some of you got some...I did at .02!!!!

Just got back from a early season moose hunt...no luck, but heading out on Friday!!!!!
    Hey Andy,
    I dont know if you've seen this yet, but its going to be pretty important for LBSR tomorrow morning.

http://xml.10kwizard.com/filing_raw....&ipage=7136204

Page 7 of 7 ... 567