Page 6 of 7 ... 4567
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-27-2010, 12:22 PM #51
    Milk??? I need staight burbon for this stuff...LOL

Don't worry, I'm still the bouncy happy go lucky beach loving candle maker that I've always been. But, when it comes to Quasar, I've decided to take a little different approach.

Yes, it may be going to the dark side, but for a purpose my friend!

Dean Bradley may not be a bad guy at all. But, he is a twit, a real dumb twit! I figure it's time to call him out on it and try and straighten him up a bit. We don't need anymore forward looking PR's. We don't need any fluff. And we certainly don't need anymore mistakes in the PR's.

I think all of the shareholders are waiting on big funding in order to secure these large acquisitions that are supposed to turn the company into a multi-national company. But, I just can't imagine anybody loaning that kind of money to Quasar in this kind of an economy.

So, I really think that shareholders have to hold Dean Bradley and company to a very high standard. I decided to bash him a bit and I think it helped turn some real bulls into shareholders that are thinking about where thier investments are going. The more bulls that contact Quasar and let them know how we feel, the better it will be in the long run. Dean needs to hear from more of us about how bad it is that he has mislead us for over a year now.

OK, I'm rambling. Maybe I'll go and get some milk...LMAO....

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Hey Chuck ...

Uh ... I don't know what to say ... did you get cookies for going over to the dark side? It's beyond ugly over there, I am staying out of it for the most part other than to be sure the toads still get their feet held to the fire. It doesn't matter to me if they were half-right or not, the pragmatism run amok is still BS - I don't see any difference between an exaggeration, embellishment or flat out lie, especially when it's coming from these tools who haven't suffered a damn thing but who can opine all day long with impunity.

As to the great "Q" ... What a colossal cluster duck. I don't think 99% of the theories are even close and as bad as it is, if it keeps up this pace with this level of angst, threatenings, getting the media\SEC\Jesse Jackson\ALCU or a gaggle of lawyers involved is going to do anything but destroy what is left ... But I am pissed as well, just keeping it to myself over there, hoping for some sort of miracle ... and for the rhetoric to die down.

Come back to the light side ... we have milk

Mentor
    08-27-2010, 03:32 PM #52
    And after all of that rant, I just went and bought another quarter million shares at .0032. So, now I own 5.4 million shares of QASP with an average of .0049.

If it ever gets above a half penny, I'll either bail out at a break even point or somehow I'll talk myself into holding out until it drops back into the red again. LOL

Or, Dean Bradley will prove me completely wrong and I'll still be able to go on that Alaskan vacation that I've been dreaming about......

I need my head examined!

Chuck
    Last edited by candleman; 08-27-2010 at 07:20 PM.

Guru
    08-27-2010, 04:01 PM #53
    Here's a penny stock you guys might be interested in.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sio...k=MW_news_stmp

I've been in it for a while. This new management periodically releases these updates to the shareholders. They've been pretty good and seem solid, but I did read their current 10Q and like many penny stocks, they have some work to do.

Mentor
    08-27-2010, 07:22 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Here's a penny stock you guys might be interested in.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/sio...k=MW_news_stmp

I've been in it for a while. This new management periodically releases these updates to the shareholders. They've been pretty good and seem solid, but I did read their current 10Q and like many penny stocks, they have some work to do.
    Thanks SL, I'll keep an eye on this one.

Summer will be over soon and my 12 hour days should be over soon too. Then I'll be back here on a little more regular basis.

Chuck

Mentor
    08-27-2010, 10:50 PM #55
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Milk??? I need staight burbon for this stuff...LOL

Don't worry, I'm still the bouncy happy go lucky beach loving candle maker that I've always been. But, when it comes to Quasar, I've decided to take a little different approach.

Yes, it may be going to the dark side, but for a purpose my friend!

Dean Bradley may not be a bad guy at all. But, he is a twit, a real dumb twit! I figure it's time to call him out on it and try and straighten him up a bit. We don't need anymore forward looking PR's. We don't need any fluff. And we certainly don't need anymore mistakes in the PR's.

I think all of the shareholders are waiting on big funding in order to secure these large acquisitions that are supposed to turn the company into a multi-national company. But, I just can't imagine anybody loaning that kind of money to Quasar in this kind of an economy.

So, I really think that shareholders have to hold Dean Bradley and company to a very high standard. I decided to bash him a bit and I think it helped turn some real bulls into shareholders that are thinking about where thier investments are going. The more bulls that contact Quasar and let them know how we feel, the better it will be in the long run. Dean needs to hear from more of us about how bad it is that he has mislead us for over a year now.

OK, I'm rambling. Maybe I'll go and get some milk...LMAO....

Chuck
    Hey Candles,

It's all good man, I have come to the realization or is it really just being completely jaded to the whole matter that it doesn't matter any more ... You can hear, without so many words from the quietest of longs that are left, they are cynical as well ...

" But, I just can't imagine anybody loaning that kind of money to Quasar in this kind of an economy."

And further to that, they would have to be practically inept if they read the last couple of PR's - That's what I can't get past ... It's just incompetent. Now, the one chance we may have is with APEX and they have been needlessly dragged down into the mire by this sloppy wordsmithing, they could have just left it well enough alone. Maybe they should have their computers wired to block ihub and wouldn't feel compelled to either answer, bet, threaten or otherwise try and appease the idiot's that thrive there ...

Like us! LOL!!!

Oh well, maybe something will come of it next week ... next week, next week , next week ...

Mentor
    08-27-2010, 10:58 PM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    And after all of that rant, I just went and bought another quarter million shares at .0032. So, now I own 5.4 million shares of QASP with an average of .0049.

If it ever gets above a half penny, I'll either bail out at a break even point or somehow I'll talk myself into holding out until it drops back into the red again. LOL

Or, Dean Bradley will prove me completely wrong and I'll still be able to go on that Alaskan vacation that I've been dreaming about......

I need my head examined!

Chuck
    I think that was brilliant of you frankly, you are positioned close enough to bail or eek out a gain. I don't have the wherewithal to do much at this point, avg. now at .016, sure a long ways as well from .05 ... But, in keeping with the truth here -

"If it ever gets above a half penny, I'll either bail out at a break even point or somehow I'll talk myself into holding out until it drops back into the red again. LOL

I need my head examined!

You and me both! Read the MMUH ramble earlier ... I have been kicking my own a** all day long today over it. It's one thing to leave a profit siting on the table, but even worse when it's just your own money you are trying to recoup ...

Mentor
    08-27-2010, 11:57 PM #57
    ShotsII

Thought that was you hanging out in the BEHL thread over at the playground! I don't post in that thread...too many assclowns...but can gleen some information from the 200 posts per day! Silently growing my holding in BEHL...up to 1.6M at .0026! Hopefully...they will begin to show us the money soon!

Glad to see you back my friend!

JS

Mentor
    08-28-2010, 12:00 AM #58
    Chuck...better not let John see your use of his trademarked "dumb twit" tag! Might get sued for copyright infringement! LOL I know...i know...John...I'm a dumb twit!

JS

Mentor
    08-30-2010, 09:34 AM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Chuck...better not let John see your use of his trademarked "dumb twit" tag! Might get sued for copyright infringement! LOL I know...i know...John...I'm a dumb twit!

JS

hahahahaha Jeff, I thought about JOHN when I wrote that. The term has a place in our vocabulary and that was it's place....LOL

Sometimes I think any of us that play with these pennystocks are truly dumb twits. There is SO much money to be made trading big board stocks without nearly as much risk.

Chuck

Addict
    08-31-2010, 08:52 AM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    ShotsII

Thought that was you hanging out in the BEHL thread over at the playground! I don't post in that thread...too many assclowns...but can gleen some information from the 200 posts per day! Silently growing my holding in BEHL...up to 1.6M at .0026! Hopefully...they will begin to show us the money soon!

Glad to see you back my friend!

JS
    Hey there JS.
    There is certainly alot of BS-ing going on over there. But I think that happens with every forum. I haven't found one yet without it's own flavor of humor.
    That being said, I don't post much either. Last time I posted was to tell a another poster to stop being a jerk to new members and before that was to inform someone that the TDAmeritrade application on the iPhone now gives L2 for pinkies and OTCBB.

Anyway, I need to read over there during these tough times. I believe strongly in the company. But when the value of your investment only continues to drop even strong belief can be shaken. In any case, it's a fun hobby I guess.

Cheers everyone.

Page 6 of 7 ... 4567