Page 5 of 7 ... 34567
    08-25-2010, 02:26 AM #41

Q sucks ARSE!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I think we've been had by Quasar. They seem more and more like a crooked orginization as time goes by to me.

Last week they name new leaders, this week they take that back.

I'm very sorry to anyone who bought any of this stock on my advice.

Chuck
    Hey Chuck,

No worries here, I knew full well what I was buying into...pure speculation...Im still keeping my fingers and toes crossed that I can salvage some of this. Part of me still thinks good old Mr. B has something up his sleaves.

Ive moved on to other plays now and am hoping to slowly recover from the Q. Will be playing these pennies a bit differently from here on out. Not looking for the homerun anymore, but will be happy with any decent return.

Good luck tomorrow, should be a real interesting discussion over at the spoke.

Andy

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-25-2010, 09:43 AM #42

Andy, Bill, LT, ShotsII

Although I am just bummed out to the max about the QASP situation. I have found some humor in it all.

Just spend 10 minutes reading the board over at the shrub. The pumpers still beleive! And that just cracks me up.

I've not totally given up. Hell, I still hold a gazillion shares of SPNG.....LOL

Maybe this will help build a fire under Quasar and get them to get something done.

Chuck

Guru
    08-25-2010, 10:05 AM #43
    Hey Candleman, first off, glad to see you around again. Secondly, you're talking to a guy who invested in SPNG lol. Everyone swings and misses.

Addict
    08-25-2010, 11:29 AM #44
    Although I am just bummed out to the max about the QASP situation. I have found some humor in it all.

Just spend 10 minutes reading the board over at the shrub. The pumpers still beleive! And that just cracks me up.

I've not totally given up. Hell, I still hold a gazillion shares of SPNG.....LOL

Maybe this will help build a fire under Quasar and get them to get something done.

Chuck
    Hey there Candles. Sorry to hear about the Q. I read the PR last ngiht and felt pretty much the same as all of you about it. I had lost faith in DB a long time ago however and sold out maybe two months back.

In any case, if you're looking for your next play, BEHL is still my favorite sub-penny. We seem to be at support of 0.0020 right now. Technically speaking, we've touched it 3 times now and are just sitting there today.

Yesterday, BEHL increased the A/S from 1.5bil to 2.0bil. No increase in O/S has been proven yet, but we'll have to wait and see.
    BEHL also released a PR yesterday stating that they have two more buyers lined up to be finalized in the coming week to two weeks. The PR actually uses plural terminology that is easy to overlook.

SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BEHL - News) President, Monique Berry today provides updated on commercial projects and contracts:

"The BioCentric Energy technical team is working at its headquarters this week preparing and assembling all components of the commercial PBR system for the Death Valley Junction, California site. The team is in the process of loading the 20ft trailer that recently arrived from South Carolina last Friday, with the PBR corners, plastic tubes, breathing apparatus, skid, motors and other parts necessary in completing the installation. The BioCentric Energy team anticipates that the first half of its client's one-acre system will be operational by the end of next week.

BioCentric Energy is finalizing contracts with Kuehnle AgroSystems, a Hawaiian company purchasing the Company's PBR systems for research and development of their algae strains, bio-fuels and several other applications. Kuehnle's Chairman of the Board exhibited at BioCentric Energy's open house last Saturday and took the opportunity to meet several BEHL shareholders and investors. "We are looking forward to deploying our PBR systems for Kuehnle in the 4th quarter this year," Stated BEHL President, Monique Berry. "The environment and temperature in Hawaii are quit ideal for growing algae and we believe Kuehnle will be able to maximize their algae growth by utilizing the Company's PBR systems."

A local Southern California Native American Indian tribe is currently in the qualification phase of purchasing BEHL's 10-acre PBR system. Upon qualification, the Company will receive the first payment for this project by the end of August. "It is our goal," stated Ms. Berry, "to deploy these systems in the 4th quarter of 2010 as well as the Hawaiian sites." To meet the demands and timeframes of these projects, BioCentric Energy will begin its training program for site deployment in the next 3-4 weeks.

BioCentric Energy and BNPD will be meeting this week to discuss detailed production plans, shipments and deliveries of BEHL and its client's commercial algae. Shareholders will receive updates as things progress with BNPD.

The BioCentric Energy open house was well received by all and allowed shareholders, investors and potential clients the opportunity to meet the BEHL team, share ideas, ask questions and see the working commercial PBR systems. The feedback was so positive that the Company is now considering holding an annual open house next year. All shareholders are encouraged to e-mail in their feedback or ideas for future shareholder events.

If you would like to view a good BEHL forum (other than iSlum), you can find a decent one here.

www.marketplayground.com

Also, BEHL had a shareholders meet and greet at company headquarters in Santa Ana, CA last Friday. You can find lots of info on that at the above website as well.

Most of this is just my opinion, of course, and like Bill was saying earlier, our opinions havent exactly been spot on recently. Just thought I'd give my two cents.

I hope you're all doing well, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially.

God bless you all.
    Last edited by ShotsII; 08-25-2010 at 11:34 AM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    08-25-2010, 02:00 PM #45
    Shots....I've been adding to my BEHL holdings lately. Thanks for the update.

And oh yes, the sponge!!!! I still hold a small sinking boatload of that one too.

I think I like the big board stocks much better than these pennies.

Chuck

08-25-2010, 02:13 PM #46

Lbsr!!!!!

After a short consoldiation....it's up again today....I have an order in on BEHL hopng to grab some at .0018 today.

CNEX is holding support....may need to add to that one as well...if it does anything like LBSR or KATX I'll will make up alot from my Q debacle!

Mentor
    08-26-2010, 08:54 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    After a short consoldiation....it's up again today....I have an order in on BEHL hopng to grab some at .0018 today.

CNEX is holding support....may need to add to that one as well...if it does anything like LBSR or KATX I'll will make up alot from my Q debacle!
    Hey Andy, well ... I thought I had timed this one pretty well, waited for the pullback and got in around .016 and then another small chunk @ .012, yesterday. Did the backtracking thing on the board there and kept seeing this mention of 'Karen' as IR and I thought ... no, it couldn't be, not that Karen, not Karen Wigglesworth of MGLG fame ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Googled KAREN investor relation and phone number got this.
    Toronto Office

Canstar Resources Inc.
    2500-120 Adelaide St West
    Toronto, On.
    M5H 1T1

T: 416-363-4376
    F: 416-367-1954
    E: info@canstarresources.com

Harry J. Hodge
    Chairman
    E: hjhodge@geocanex.com

Investor Relations:
    Karen Willoughby
    Director of Corporate Communications
    TF: 1-866-936-6766
    E: kwilloughby@canstarresources.com

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=53764830

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It doesn't look like CNEX publishes Karen's local Toronto number. I found it on another mine company site:

Karen Willoughby
    Director of Corporate Communications
    TF: 1-866-936-6766
    Tel: 416-900-6656

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=53764968

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you go their website under the Investor tab, guess what number shows up for IR?

I will be looking for the first train out of the station ... Note to self: First DD then jump - First DD then jump in - First ...

Edit: How approriate, 1,000th post and I am full cirlce back to Miggle? Not sure that needs a follow up ... lol
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 08-26-2010 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Because I am an idiot

Mentor
    08-26-2010, 09:09 PM #48

Chuck
    Hey Chuck ...

Uh ... I don't know what to say ... did you get cookies for going over to the dark side? It's beyond ugly over there, I am staying out of it for the most part other than to be sure the toads still get their feet held to the fire. It doesn't matter to me if they were half-right or not, the pragmatism run amok is still BS - I don't see any difference between an exaggeration, embellishment or flat out lie, especially when it's coming from these tools who haven't suffered a damn thing but who can opine all day long with impunity.

As to the great "Q" ... What a colossal cluster duck. I don't think 99% of the theories are even close and as bad as it is, if it keeps up this pace with this level of angst, threatenings, getting the media\SEC\Jesse Jackson\ALCU or a gaggle of lawyers involved is going to do anything but destroy what is left ... But I am pissed as well, just keeping it to myself over there, hoping for some sort of miracle ... and for the rhetoric to die down.

Come back to the light side ... we have milk

Mentor
    08-26-2010, 09:24 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotsII View Post
    Hey there Candles. Sorry to hear about the Q. I read the PR last ngiht and felt pretty much the same as all of you about it. I had lost faith in DB a long time ago however and sold out maybe two months back.

In any case, if you're looking for your next play, BEHL is still my favorite sub-penny. We seem to be at support of 0.0020 right now. Technically speaking, we've touched it 3 times now and are just sitting there today.

Yesterday, BEHL increased the A/S from 1.5bil to 2.0bil. No increase in O/S has been proven yet, but we'll have to wait and see.
    BEHL also released a PR yesterday stating that they have two more buyers lined up to be finalized in the coming week to two weeks. The PR actually uses plural terminology that is easy to overlook.

SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- BioCentric Energy Holdings, Inc. (Pink Sheets:BEHL - News) President, Monique Berry today provides updated on commercial projects and contracts:

"The BioCentric Energy technical team is working at its headquarters this week preparing and assembling all components of the commercial PBR system for the Death Valley Junction, California site. The team is in the process of loading the 20ft trailer that recently arrived from South Carolina last Friday, with the PBR corners, plastic tubes, breathing apparatus, skid, motors and other parts necessary in completing the installation. The BioCentric Energy team anticipates that the first half of its client's one-acre system will be operational by the end of next week.

BioCentric Energy is finalizing contracts with Kuehnle AgroSystems, a Hawaiian company purchasing the Company's PBR systems for research and development of their algae strains, bio-fuels and several other applications. Kuehnle's Chairman of the Board exhibited at BioCentric Energy's open house last Saturday and took the opportunity to meet several BEHL shareholders and investors. "We are looking forward to deploying our PBR systems for Kuehnle in the 4th quarter this year," Stated BEHL President, Monique Berry. "The environment and temperature in Hawaii are quit ideal for growing algae and we believe Kuehnle will be able to maximize their algae growth by utilizing the Company's PBR systems."

A local Southern California Native American Indian tribe is currently in the qualification phase of purchasing BEHL's 10-acre PBR system. Upon qualification, the Company will receive the first payment for this project by the end of August. "It is our goal," stated Ms. Berry, "to deploy these systems in the 4th quarter of 2010 as well as the Hawaiian sites." To meet the demands and timeframes of these projects, BioCentric Energy will begin its training program for site deployment in the next 3-4 weeks.

BioCentric Energy and BNPD will be meeting this week to discuss detailed production plans, shipments and deliveries of BEHL and its client's commercial algae. Shareholders will receive updates as things progress with BNPD.

The BioCentric Energy open house was well received by all and allowed shareholders, investors and potential clients the opportunity to meet the BEHL team, share ideas, ask questions and see the working commercial PBR systems. The feedback was so positive that the Company is now considering holding an annual open house next year. All shareholders are encouraged to e-mail in their feedback or ideas for future shareholder events.

If you would like to view a good BEHL forum (other than iSlum), you can find a decent one here.

www.marketplayground.com

Also, BEHL had a shareholders meet and greet at company headquarters in Santa Ana, CA last Friday. You can find lots of info on that at the above website as well.

Most of this is just my opinion, of course, and like Bill was saying earlier, our opinions havent exactly been spot on recently. Just thought I'd give my two cents.

I hope you're all doing well, physically, emotionally, spiritually, and financially.

God bless you all.
    Hey Shots, great to hear from you again.

"Yesterday, BEHL increased the A/S from 1.5bil to 2.0bil. No increase in O/S has been proven yet, but we'll have to wait and see.
    "

Yikes ... I don't know, seems like they have been stringing this along for quite some time. True, iSlum ... (lol, I like that!) didn't exactly give the dog and pony show high reviews but I am skeptical, ended up taking the 50% haircut and moving on. There was another tid bit related if you peel back a little way's, maybe you already saw it.

I think Chuck is rubbing off on me so please dismiss the neg. overtones there, I need a glass of milk and some Chips Ahoy's ...

And God bless you as well!

Mentor
    08-26-2010, 09:36 PM #50
    Wrapping up the last installment of today's Chatty Kathy session (Or is it Karen?) ...

Managed to pull yet another blunder this morning ... MMUH, this dog that has been sleeping on my porch since January, suddenly sprung to life this morning ... climbing from .0008, the .00012's got hit ... it kept going ... .0016 -Nice, one more tick and I am even! .0017. Yes! .0018 ... are you kidding me, what's going on here? .0019 ... ,. 0020! Ye haw!

A little tick down to .0017

I'm buying!

The little voice in my head that I in essence told to go take a hike was saying ... "Remember what you said about getting out of this dog at even, or even close to even, remember?" Nah, it's going higher, we haven't even got news yet, I'm buying ... just a little bit more. Get in the car for the grueling ten minute commute (sarcasm), arrive at work, pull up good ol L2 and ...

They are playing games, last 50 bucks on it ...

Sheer brilliance I tell ya, sheer brilliance ...
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 08-26-2010 at 09:39 PM.

Page 5 of 7 ... 34567