Page 3 of 7 12345 ...
    Mentor
    08-17-2010, 06:42 PM #21
    Out of QASP...took my $1600 and ran! Actually...placed an order this am at .0066 for grins...just in case it cont to run...got home and low and behold...shares sold at .0068...that is a first. If it drops back...will buy back in!

Building in BEHL...avg down to .0042 after...chasing BEHL upto .0056 the other day!

JS

Guru
    08-18-2010, 11:33 AM #22
    Jules,

If you were in with the "In Crowd" (tongue in cheek), you would know that we have an underground that communicates daily....several times...

We are a group of conservatives that share political news.

ANYBODY that subscribes here is welcome to join us...just send me your email address and you will be included. Just PM me.

Now, as far as stocks go................................................ .................................................. .................................................. .......................the market sucks, so it is hard to get all ramped up, at least for me.

BUT, for those who have patience and 15 years to hang on to stocks...now may be a good time to buy, but then again, with Obama still in office, the stocks just may get cheaper, but in January, the capital gains tax will go up to 30%. Hmmmmm, how does one make that up?

It is a shitty situation...but I am always here....even if I don't get excited and post 25 times a day.........

Encourage me...throw me a carrot!

Shalom,

Bill

Mentor
    08-19-2010, 08:45 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    LT

Thanks for buying into BEHL...I did the same thing...and...we all know that it wasn't my buy that killed the run!!!!

QASP...avg down to .004...felt like i hit the lotto today!!! Woohoo!!!!! Just goes to show us Dumb asses...we don't know sh%t!!!

Thanks for keeping us posted on the inner workings at the Q...either...they really are trying...or the biggest...scamola ever!!!!!

Hey Julie...never thought I'd here you pray for ice fishing season!!!

JS
    Oh, you are welcome! Another one of those brilliant moves on my part ... lets see, the goal is to reduce the number of bags held ... but look at BEHL go! ... got to jump in here for a quick double ... sigh ... One thing about being stupid, it's kind of like purposefully opening up a closed wound that is 97% healed ... Eventually it will get a good scar ... eventually

The mighty "Q" is back in business! Dean stepping down (He did make mention of this in one of the CC's) and the new management has some pretty impressive backgrounds - The easy speculation is Apex Engineering International, L.L.C is\will be one of the acquisitions with their management at the helm. How this will all mesh together should be revealed shortly ...

After last weeks despondency, it's like waking up from a bad dream ... Pretty darn remarkable, I am rendered speechless ...

Yesterday, MMUH took off, volume wise and ran up from .0003 to a nice paint job of .0008 at the end. No news or hype to be found ... Might be worth keeping an eye on today.

08-19-2010, 06:49 PM #24

Lbsr

Got in on this one at .02 and hit a new 52 wk high of .082 today!!!

Mentor
    08-19-2010, 08:02 PM #25
    Andy

Nice...flipped QASP for a nice $1600 earlier...probably get back in if it goes to .004.

JS

Guru
    08-19-2010, 11:45 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Andy

Nice...flipped QASP for a nice $1600 earlier...probably get back in if it goes to .004.

JS
    You guys are doing great! It has taken a while, but you are getting great returns!

I still have three that I am hanging on to...I suppose I should check them out tomorrow and see just where my parachute is taking me.

Way to go!!

Mentor
    08-20-2010, 09:12 AM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Got in on this one at .02 and hit a new 52 wk high of .082 today!!!
    Nice work Andy!

Remember the mention and more than a few of the brighter "Q" acquaintences have also brought it to my attention ... Was watching it yesterday ...

No funds at the moment, would love to pick this up ...

I am exicted about the "Q", it's going to be something to watch this turn around.

08-20-2010, 11:58 AM #28

Lbsr...

Hitting the .10's today, up a whopping 400%!!!! Actually riding free shares on this one since taking my original investment out at .06. Really not sure when this will pullback. It may have one of those KATX runs up to the .25's and then settle back down. Too much potential on this one to give it up too cheap.

Jeff.....Nice flip on the Q....I did the opposite of you, I sold off some down at the .004's and took a big loss. I figure I could use it come tax season as I sold out of all of my SIRI at a nice hefty profit.

L.T......The Q is definatley getting interesting. Hopefully with new managment they can get these deals done. Im holding a big bag on this one and em keeping my fingers and toes crossed that they can turn this around.

Bill....Glad to see you posting....OCNF has undergone a few changes, I believe they RS'ed while you were away, hopefully that didnt hit you too hard.

Anyways, gearing up for moose season....heading out next weekend.

This was from last weekends fishing trip....55lb halibut......

Andy
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 08-20-2010 at 01:18 PM.

08-20-2010, 10:58 PM #29
    Buddy thats a nice fish.congrats on lbsr, I got in it as well...
    good timing what a way to finish a summer...I still hold behl as well ,waiting for monday is hard some times.... We have deer season in oct and elk in nov,
    we are going to float the clear water for steelhead after elk season is over...
    nothing better then fresh game...good to see you still at it...

08-20-2010, 11:06 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    You guys are doing great! It has taken a while, but you are getting great returns!

I still have three that I am hanging on to...I suppose I should check them out tomorrow and see just where my parachute is taking me.

Way to go!!
    Bill ,MB said she looked over here to see if you guys got in on lbsr..
    and started telling me about alaska guy and the group and I thought ,wow a family reunion...good to read some of your posts ...hey sworn just had a part in a movie this year...another harrison ford from carpenter to movie star with a little trading on the side...talk to you soon...

Page 3 of 7 12345 ...