Guru
    08-06-2010, 11:33 AM #1

First Lady Spending Her Way OUT of the Recession!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/yblog_upshot...anish-vacation

My taxpayer dollars well spent lol.

Legend
    08-06-2010, 11:58 AM #2
    You pick this item to post concerning tax payer money but ignore the billions wasted in the defense department? Nah you're not partisan at all.
    LMFAO.

Legend
    08-06-2010, 01:39 PM #3
    I quess its now pretty clear that you were always pretty much a right winger.

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/20...k-against-her-

Guru
    08-06-2010, 02:11 PM #4
    It's ok to waste.

"To imagine there was not going to be some waste in a large stimulus bill would be crazy. Its pretty small all things considered."

You said it yourself, then DEFLECTED the issue to the military. Did you read that China may have a carrier busting bomb which will likely change the political landscape?? You've been quoted - need to keep up with China LOL. Jeeze you make me laugh.

I'll tell you this again - I am a registered non party affiliate. I wasn't allowed to vote in the primaries. I vote for whoever the hell I want to. It's a freedom you cannot clearly enjoy with stubborn partisan politics.

Legend
    08-07-2010, 12:29 AM #5
    S&L you are one of the most partisan people, other than John, i have encountered on these sites. You try to pretend that somehow you are open
    to all facts when you have presented one Republican and Fox news talking point after another.
    You either dont understand what you have espoused for the most part
    or you must think most people are too dumb to catch on. Stop the crap already.

No one ever said its ok to waste. The fact is however that
    there will always be waste in every business and in every administration. Human beings are flawed and so are institutions. But the waste under Bush/
    Cheney was out of control and i dont remember you ever complaining about it.That would make you a real hypocrite.

Yes i deflected the subject from michelle obama's trip to Spain to something that really matters when it comes to deficits: the defense budget. You keep talking about petty nonsense unfortunately. I am talking BILLIONS and you prefer to talk about thousands of dollars so who is the one who is REALLY serious about waste. Hint: It aint you. LOL>

Guru
    08-07-2010, 08:13 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    S&L you are one of the most partisan people, other than John, i have encountered on these sites. You try to pretend that somehow you are open
    to all facts when you have presented one Republican and Fox news talking point after another.
    You either dont understand what you have espoused for the most part
    or you must think most people are too dumb to catch on. Stop the crap already.

No one ever said its ok to waste. The fact is however that
    there will always be waste in every business and in every administration. Human beings are flawed and so are institutions. But the waste under Bush/
    Cheney was out of control and i dont remember you ever complaining about it.That would make you a real hypocrite.

Yes i deflected the subject from michelle obama's trip to Spain to something that really matters when it comes to deficits: the defense budget. You keep talking about petty nonsense unfortunately. I am talking BILLIONS and you prefer to talk about thousands of dollars so who is the one who is REALLY serious about waste. Hint: It aint you. LOL>
    You're a fool. I'm only playing the role of contrarian, and finding that there is no "contrary" to Havakasha. It's a one way street paved with whatever you say is right and good LOL. Your "it's all Bush's fault" is assinine. Years of government abuse to capitalism is the root cause of this recession. You certainly won't admit that let alone consider the possibility - despite being presented with a good deal of commentary indicating such. You are closed minded. I can fully understand why John set sail on his debate with you. You are relentless democrat, and will not consider outside ideas. Seriously, I've tried to make the debate interesting, but you've worn me out. Don't budge Lloyd, you and your party are 100% correct about everything and anything.

Legend
    08-08-2010, 12:10 AM #7
    "govt abuse to capitalism." Priceless.
    Not a word about the abuses of the large banks and financial firms.
    S&L i feel the same about you.
    Every step of the way i hear nothing but Republican talking points.
    EVERYTHING IS GOVT and OBAMA'S FAULT ACCORDING TO YOU and
    yet you accuse me of being closed minded. You are doing a serious amount of projecting here.

Legend
    08-08-2010, 12:15 AM #8
    [QUOTE=SiriuslyLong;63901]It's ok to waste.

"To imagine there was not going to be some waste in a large stimulus bill would be crazy. Its pretty small all things considered."

You said it yourself, then DEFLECTED the issue to the military. Did you read that China may have a carrier busting bomb which will likely change the political landscape?? You've been quoted - need to keep up with China LOL. Jeeze you make me laugh.

By the way that coverage you quote on China comes straight out of FOX news once again.
    I recently read some quotes from some military experts who said it was nonsense. I can dig them up if you like?

Guru
    08-08-2010, 12:20 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    "govt abuse to capitalism." Priceless.
    Not a word about the abuses of the large banks and financial firms.
    S&L i feel the same about you.
    Every step of the way i hear nothing but Republican talking points.
    EVERYTHING IS GOVT and OBAMA'S FAULT ACCORDING TO YOU and
    yet you accuse me of being closed minded. You are doing a serious amount of projecting here.
    Our nation is great because of capitalism. Tell me more about the abuses of large banks and financial firms. I'd like to learn about that. In return, I'll tell you how government tried to manipulate capitalism and subsequently caused a huge mess. Oh, I already have, but you won't have anything to do with those facts.

I'm sorry that you meet discourse with "republican" labels. I'd like to debate without the label (though I'm guilty myself...........).

Legend
    08-08-2010, 12:35 AM #10
    If i actually have to tell about the abusesof large financial firms and banks after the past 2 years then i just give up with you. Its been all over the news during this recession if you havent noticed.

i have said govt makes plenty of mistakes. I just cant you to admit that so have private corporations. Seems fairly one sided.

Our nation is great for many reasons not just because of its economic system.
    Unfortunately the economic system as presently constituted has come to be more and more controlled by a select group of very powerful lobbyists and corporations with large amounts of money. i still have faith that the pendulum will swing back.