Page 5 of 18 ... 3456715 ...
    Guru
    08-26-2010, 02:39 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    yup, that confirms it . . the sell-off is done, the shorts are out clean . . new long positions back-in at $0.96

how convenient

today starts the walk-up . . I wonder how much longer David Bank will be carrying around that big SAC of his

will be interested to watch the volume next couple of days . . could snowball up if we touch $1.02; there is definitely some catch-up at play

RR alone should have taken it to $1.18 . . . we'll see

p.s. ignore after hours trades
    Not so fast my friend, the 2 o'clock hour has come, and wham, we are sled riding. Just under an hour and a half left for today's session. Hopefully we can edge back up.

Guru
    08-26-2010, 03:01 PM #42
    Call it gravity lol. Yesterday's gain is now gone.

Mentor
    08-26-2010, 07:00 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Call it gravity lol. Yesterday's gain is now gone.
    Incredible, isn't it?

maybe gravity . . . or could it just be turbulance?

Spencer is no doubt feverishly penning his next Slacdora piece as we speak . . I wish the hell they would both go public already so the MM's have some fresh meet to distract them

Hey SL . . whadda ya say we go-in partners on a new website . . . "PandoraBuzz or SlackerBuzz" . . . or maybe even "LibertyRadioBuzz or DirectRadioBuzz"

Please Malone . . buy this piece of junk already so we can pass the curse on to you and your empire . .

Guru
    08-26-2010, 07:35 PM #44
    Incredible, isn't it?

maybe gravity . . . or could it just be turbulance?

Spencer is no doubt feverishly penning his next Slacdora piece as we speak . . I wish the hell they would both go public already so the MM's have some fresh meet to distract them

Hey SL . . whadda ya say we go-in partners on a new website . . . "PandoraBuzz or SlackerBuzz" . . . or maybe even "LibertyRadioBuzz or DirectRadioBuzz"

Please Malone . . buy this piece of junk already so we can pass the curse on to you and your empire . .
    You know, it ain't a bad idea!!

But I'll be candid. I haven't a clue about the penetration of this kind of stuff. I don't have an 18 year old kid (maybe in 9 years lol) so this whole "mobile" "texting" "sreaming" "smart phone" stuff is alien to me.

I have a SIRI boombox hooked up in the kitchen and my kids love 15, and especially 18 with Jack Johnson. Ok - I love 15, but my kids are fine with cheap trick LOL.

My only answer is to stay long on SIRI.

Addict
    08-26-2010, 09:26 PM #45
    This was the strangest action between yesterday bouncing off .96, closing at .99, then today's late sell-off back to .96 after flat lining all day at .9972 -3. It just sucks that someone has this much control over which direction they want to take the stock. Us retailers have no say at all.

Mentor
    08-26-2010, 10:33 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Us retailers have no say at all.
    Paraphrasing "Miles Raymond" from the 2004 movie "Sideways" . . .

We're all just pasture animals waiting for the abattoir.

Addict
    08-26-2010, 11:33 PM #47
    Paraphrasing "Miles Raymond" from the 2004 movie "Sideways" . . .

We're all just pasture animals waiting for the abattoir.
    Yep, waiting to become "Sirius Roadkill" -

Guru
    08-27-2010, 12:18 AM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    i love how John keeps trying to cover ALL bases in his predictions. I will hold you to your original predictions. "not to tute my own horn". LMFAO. Thats all you ever do john.

And john its TOOT not "tute".

You do realize john that you could be right about what happens in the Senate and the House and still be wrong in your analysis of why its happening. i know that is something you would never be willing to entertain.

Now that is funny because once again only one dumb twit doesn't get and can't follow the progression of CERTAIN events that I laid out and what would happen at each and every event.

One would say the only reason that type of person is LHFAO is because he is clearly crazy, nuts, and if not already committed, he should be.

Clear example of that crazy personality is that he tries to correct others spelling when he clearly does not know when you have to capitalize letters.

Yes because you seem to care so much Havasucker it is "I" NOT "i" EVER when used by it's self.

Once again people do not listen to that crazy person. Yes only a crazy person would be thinking that people are running on a very conservative platform for no other reason then I just stated. That is also why, what I said would happen is coming as such a big surprise NOW to those nuts. Only nuts like Havasucker are shaking their heads and saying what happen? Then again what else can I say, these are the same people that think Obama, Polosie and Reid are moderates. Once again crazy right, yet that is what they believe.

P.S. For those that care about how close I called the down turn, my post are there for you to see here and at SRPG. I said several months ago I believed the market would tank about this time (end of the 3rd quarter to the beginning of the 4th quarter) and several weeks ago I told people to expect it to happen in the beginning to middle of Sep. Now while some lunatics would like to believe I have ESP, I dont, it is called using common sense and logic. So considering the time I said it (several months before it happen) you cant be that exact and to expect me to get it to the day is as crazy as a jay bird (or Havasucker). Most sane people would be saying at this point, boy I wish my professional financial planner was that close.

Legend
    08-27-2010, 01:22 AM #49
    I love your self delusion John. You have a habit of doing a lot of projecting, not to mention hurling juvenile insults. If you want to talk politics go to the politics thread.

Oh and im talking about all your references to picking the markets up and down movement based on tax cut policy and political gains or losses of the Parties in the midterm elections. We will see how well you called it. I have no doubt you will claim to always be right. LOL.
    Markets go up and down and not always because of YOUR stated reasons.

You really have to stop that "tute" of your own horn.

P.S. i am only shaking my head at YOU. Political parties fortunes go up and down (kind of like the stock market) i know you dont understand but i dont sweat it. Instead i rather enjoy it.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 08-27-2010 at 11:13 AM.

Legend
    08-27-2010, 02:07 AM #50
    John: " i believe you will really see it drop in Nov., Dec., (just before Democrats let the Bush tax cuts end). You want to see carnage in the
    market wait till capital gains taxes shoot up."

Should be interesting to see.

For all those keeping track. Stocks were up 7% in July and are down 4% in August so far.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 08-27-2010 at 02:43 AM.

Page 5 of 18 ... 3456715 ...