Page 2 of 18 123412 ...
    Legend
    08-12-2010, 02:56 AM #11
    That would be a very good trade. Certainly seems like downward price pressure will continue. i thought siri was headed up for sure after its 2nd quarter results but that shows you how little i know.

Legend
    08-12-2010, 12:59 PM #12
    Just Sirius, whats your plan if the stock doesnt go back down to .95?
    Just curious.

Mentor
    08-12-2010, 08:29 PM #13
    Lloyd

never fails...I put in a buy at .01-.02 below current sp...price goes up! Actual Buy...and the price goes down!

So I jedi mind-tricked the MM yesterday with my buy below sp...Actually...bought some back at .975...still have a few $ left just in case in drops some more!

JS

Addict
    08-12-2010, 10:05 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    i have no doubt that China's real estate prices are in bubble territory. Not sure about just how much the correction (30% to 40% you say) wil be and certainly dont know how much Siri will be dragged down by an overall market dip. Will be interesting to see if they can hold the line around 98 after such a good quarterly report.
    I liked the action on Sirius early on today and despite my feelings on China and the economies of the world, I bought back in on the last dip under .98 this a.m. So far so good, but I have an itchy finger.

Legend
    08-13-2010, 12:47 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Lloyd

never fails...I put in a buy at .01-.02 below current sp...price goes up! Actual Buy...and the price goes down!

So I jedi mind-tricked the MM yesterday with my buy below sp...Actually...bought some back at .975...still have a few $ left just in case in drops some more!

JS
    Glad you were able to pick some up before it popped back up. That sXM stock movement is very tricky to predict. Who knows what tomorrow will bring. i havent sold any of my stock. I regret it at times but hopefully my patience will ultimately be rewarded (it already has to a large extent)in the future.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 08-13-2010 at 12:52 AM.

Legend
    08-13-2010, 12:54 AM #16
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    I liked the action on Sirius early on today and despite my feelings on China and the economies of the world, I bought back in on the last dip under .98 this a.m. So far so good, but I have an itchy finger.
    Like i said to Just Sirius its a tricky stock to predict at times. i thought it was going straight up after the quartery report and then thought it was going to keep going down today. Ah, the mysteries of the stock market.

Mentor
    08-15-2010, 01:10 AM #17
    Lloyd

I'm still holding most of my siri shares...sold some about 4 month's ago...to pay some things...recently sold some as stated before at 1.04. Just going to play the swings with alittle to see if I can make a few $ while watching the paint dry!

JS

Like i said to Just Sirius its a tricky stock to predict at times. i thought it was going straight up after the quartery report and then thought it was going to keep going down today. Ah, the mysteries of the stock market.

08-15-2010, 10:18 AM #18
    When has this stock done anything as predicted?
    Tricky is an understatement.

Julie

Enthusiast
    08-15-2010, 04:35 PM #19

Update For Readers

It appears that some funny business continues in the land of satellite radio on the web. Google News has not picked up a SiriusBuzz article since August 3rd. We are working on the issue. If you use google news to find out the latest on SiriusBuzz, it will seem like the site is not in their listings. This is most unfortunate, but the problems will be resolved in short order.

With several similar websites out there, sometimes the "competitive" nature of some is so strong that they will stop at nothing to undermine another site. Efforts against this site have included it being reported as spam to google and yahoo, calling "garbage site" and "spam site" in links, blocking links altogether, and outright slander campaigns through instant messages, emails and chat.

We are here, and we will continue to cover satellite radio with the most up-to-date information. While these happenings are unfortunate, it seems that some out there would rather have investors limited in the information they can find on the web. This goes against our basic and fundamental philosophy that readers can be the judge and jury about the quality of content.

Thank you all for your support, and we are working on these issues and attacks as they happen

Mentor
    08-15-2010, 04:48 PM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Osborne View Post
    It appears that some funny business continues in the land of satellite radio on the web. Google News has not picked up a SiriusBuzz article since August 3rd. We are working on the issue. If you use google news to find out the latest on SiriusBuzz, it will seem like the site is not in their listings. This is most unfortunate, but the problems will be resolved in short order.
    In the meantime, simply bookmark this site by adding it to your "Favorites" and you can bypass Google altogether . . .

If this is any indication of how Google will administrate its "Google Music" venture . . . Mel will be sleeping like a baby!

Page 2 of 18 123412 ...