Recession happened under Bush and because of Bush policies. Its well known and well documented. You have turned the buck stops here on its head.
1. Stock market and housing bubbles stoked by Bush and fed policies (run by
Republican Alan Greenspan) which EXPLODED and helped to bring our economy down. Bush's single largest policy prescription was HOME OWNERSHIP for
2. Tax cuts for rich that helped to explode the deficit.
3. Iraq war which helped to explode the deficit.
4. 6 years of Republcan control of Presidency, Senate and House during which time nothing
was done about Health care costs, Insurance costs, Energy costs etc. Try naming anything they
did to solve any of the major problems of our time.
5. Republican opposition to any kind of regulation surrounding derivatives which help bring the financial system to its knees. AIG, Lehman's Brothers etc. etc.
8. Recession started in 2007. Last time i checked the President was Bush.
Werent Republicans once the party of personal responsibility? I quess you and Fox news decided that doesnt apply anymore.