07-13-2010, 06:29 PM #1

Sirius has gone downhill

I have had them bill me incorrectly. Then when I called the other day and wanted to activate a radio that came with the car I purchased I had to jump through my arse to get it done. Plus then they charged all types of fees. You would think being a subscriber since 2000 that you would get some kind of break. Getting customer support is a PIA and if you deviate from their set script.. you best hold on for a good ride.

But.... I can't live without it.
    Last edited by Sinster; 07-13-2010 at 06:31 PM.

Guru
    07-16-2010, 08:46 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinster View Post
    I have had them bill me incorrectly. Then when I called the other day and wanted to activate a radio that came with the car I purchased I had to jump through my arse to get it done. Plus then they charged all types of fees. You would think being a subscriber since 2000 that you would get some kind of break. Getting customer support is a PIA and if you deviate from their set script.. you best hold on for a good ride.

But.... I can't live without it.
    Likewise. I had to replace my original Sportser. SIRI has been charging my credit card directly for 5 years; then after activation, I get this paper bill for a $2 transaction fee and start getting paper bills which I waited to pay to see if they were still charging my card. They locked out my account. I'm on the phone with this Indian woman trying to explain that you have been billing my card directly for 5 years, why would you send me a paper bill and charge me and additional $2 for it. I haven't filled out the survey yet, but when I do.........................