Page 6 of 8 ... 45678
    Guru
    07-29-2010, 02:41 AM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Andy

Bill is pretty easy to find! He's the butt ugly Bill Hartley! hahaha

Actually, Bill looks just about how I would have pictured him!

Jeff
    Ya, I am enough to gag a maggot! It is easy to find me!

Guru
    07-29-2010, 02:42 AM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    There's 220 Bill Hartley's on Facebook. You know how all us Asians look alike. Well dammit all these Bill Hartley's look alike!!!!! I know there's another way to find him, but I'm using my Iphone to search for him.

Oh damn, I just did search for me...there's 123 of me out there...and guess what.....they all look like me!!!!!
    Ya, except for the Concepcion's with the masks on!

Guru
    07-29-2010, 02:45 AM #53

The One and Only..........

07-29-2010, 06:54 AM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post

Just as I imagined, handsome.

Julie

Mentor
    07-29-2010, 08:49 AM #55
    Julie

It is time for your annual visit to your Optometrist! LOL

Jeff

07-29-2010, 03:31 PM #56

????

Bill....that link took me straight to my FB profile? Did you mean to do that? Still can't find ya.

Jeff....pm'ed you....only JW I found from San Antonio had a chick as it's profile pic. Have you been playing with us all this time? Or is this your lovely wife?

Sitting here soakin up some sunshine in LA, Cali. Six Flags for a quick 5 day trip. Droppin back off a niece and nephew that spent the summer with us.

Update: The link worked Bill, don't know why It didn't the first time. Anyways you weren't kidding, that's one ugly mug of you, lol.
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 07-29-2010 at 03:46 PM.

Guru
    07-30-2010, 02:05 AM #57

In all truthfullness

I was hung over in that picture and my face is all puffed up from the sodium in the wine.

If you really saw me, like I really look, it would be tons better.....along the lines of Tony Ferro, friend of ours and now a movie star............

Oh, who is he?

Sworntofun.. Our friend...

Check him out on Facebook......I am really proud of him....hanging with the big dogs now.

We have a lot of great people here....it would be nice if they started popping out again. This thread can grow fast again.

I have a lot to do tomorrow.....I have an appointment, and Friday is Shabbat, my "Sunday" to you Gentiles. Shalom!

Bill

Guru
    07-30-2010, 02:07 AM #58
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post

Julie
    It really is a shitty picture, Jules....Oh well, I don't have many of myself...post one of you! We would love to see you!

You are a great girl! We love you!

Bill

Guru
    07-30-2010, 02:16 AM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Julie

It is time for your annual visit to your Optometrist! LOL

Jeff
    Thanks, a-hole! lol!!

Nah, you are my friend.

Have a great night............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................Bill

Guru
    07-30-2010, 02:23 AM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post

Julie
    Julie, did you sign up as one of my friends on Facebook yet? If not, please do!

Page 6 of 8 ... 45678