Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ...
    Guru
    07-25-2010, 02:13 AM #31

All Right

I left here about 6 months ago.............we had a gazillion lurkers and participants.........now, as I come back (for what reason whatever, other than I am supposed to moderate this thread)...everybody is "clammed up".

So, is the market that bad? Or are we just not sure what everybody else is doing?

Let's give a little re-vamp to our home here....even if it is reporting what you are doing on the shrub. If so, let us know where and what you are doing, so we can join in!

I love brutalizing those idiots!

Let's go team!

Bill

Mentor
    07-26-2010, 12:53 AM #32
    Bill

Still here...just hangin...thanks for the pictures...

Jeff

07-26-2010, 03:01 AM #33

Just been busy with other things....

Alaska summers are too short, gotta take it all in before the snow flies.....

07-26-2010, 03:34 AM #34

Promise to get back into the swing of things after hunting season ends!!!! My accts have been underwater for quite sometime and Im just waiting for something to happen.

Mentor
    07-26-2010, 08:35 AM #35
    Andy

Thanks for the pics...absolutely beautiful family/scenery...got one question...how come every summer...you have more children in the pictures...what do you do in the winter...just wondering! hahaha

Jeff

Guru
    07-26-2010, 10:44 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Bill

Still here...just hangin...thanks for the pictures...

Jeff
    You are welcome, Jeff. Hey, I finally got my facebook going. I don't know how much I will use it, but it is now functional and I have a basic idea on how to use it now. I don't know if it is my kind of "thing", but time will tell................

Guru
    07-26-2010, 10:49 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post

Promise to get back into the swing of things after hunting season ends!!!! My accts have been underwater for quite sometime and Im just waiting for something to happen.
    Wow, Andy, what refreshing pictures! I would love to be back up there. I am not sure if it will ever happen again, but a guy can dream.

The summer is short here in Colorado, also (95 today), but 300+ days of sun a year is pretty righteous and the snow only lasts a few days when it falls, so all is good.

Those are some beautiful fish! I love seeing your family, also...what a bunch of beautiful people!

Yep, summer is hard to do much computer stuff, but this fall and winter we will all be chatting again.....

07-26-2010, 05:40 PM #38

A large extended family!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Andy

Thanks for the pics...absolutely beautiful family/scenery...got one question...how come every summer...you have more children in the pictures...what do you do in the winter...just wondering! hahaha

Jeff
    Everyone sends their kids to Uncle Andy's home. I enjoy sharing what we do with others in my family. Winter is also pretty busy, I normally run a small trapline with my boys along the road system from Nov to Jan, then it's coaching wrestling till May!!!! My boys like to snowboard as well, so any chance we are not checking traps, they're on there boards!!!!!
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 07-27-2010 at 02:01 AM.

07-26-2010, 05:50 PM #39

Hey!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    You are welcome, Jeff. Hey, I finally got my facebook going. I don't know how much I will use it, but it is now functional and I have a basic idea on how to use it now. I don't know if it is my kind of "thing", but time will tell................
    I'm a facebook addict as well!!!! Look me up and add me....Andy Concepcion Anchorage, Alaska. I'm not much into posting daily, but I add pics every now and then of what I'm doing. I'm not much into posting stock tips, nor do I want my extended family to know that I dabble in the pennies, they already think I'm livin the high life. I'd love to add you all to my acct, look me up!!!

Mentor
    07-27-2010, 12:20 AM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I left here about 6 months ago.............we had a gazillion lurkers and participants.........now, as I come back (for what reason whatever, other than I am supposed to moderate this thread)...everybody is "clammed up".

So, is the market that bad? Or are we just not sure what everybody else is doing?

Let's give a little re-vamp to our home here....even if it is reporting what you are doing on the shrub. If so, let us know where and what you are doing, so we can join in!

I love brutalizing those idiots!

Let's go team!

Bill
    Hey Bill, sorry for being such a laggard ... We missed your presence here tremendously and now that you are back it's deserted, that's just wrong!

I will make a concerted effort, it wasn't that long ago that I was complaining about losing brain cells over on the shrub ... And since you mentioned it ... Absolutely! Could use some backup on the defensive side of things, the pumpers are all but gone and it is a constant battle with the mis\dis-informants over there (I am of course speaking of the mighty "Q"). Even if you are not up to speed with it all, you could dazzle them with just sheer logic and rip them a new one with some carefully chosen wit. I have to admit a couple of them tend to get under my skin and I know that is their intention ... Hopefully Dean has something up his sleeve with the most recent news about changing Quasar into Quasar International Holdings and drawing in the marine and auto aspects he has been setting up for awhile now ...

The puter ... Broke down and bought a Gateway. Had my mind set on a Dell since we use them at work and they have proven to be very reliable. Long story and being ridiculously anal about the whole thing ... I am very happy with it. Terabyte HD, Quad core processor - 64-bit system, 8gigs of ram, 1g graphics, new wide screen monitor ... Pretty darn slick, haven't even really gotten into it all just yet ...

Page 4 of 8 ... 23456 ...