Page 2 of 8 1234 ...
    Mentor
    07-15-2010, 11:33 PM #11
    I am at my wits end over there ... It's just relentless. I have never seen so many idiots congregating in the same location. These guys will bury this thing even if it does get off the ground ...

I might have to bail out on it just because of it. Morons!

Guru
    07-15-2010, 11:50 PM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    I am at my wits end over there ... It's just relentless. I have never seen so many idiots congregating in the same location. These guys will bury this thing even if it does get off the ground ...

Morons are like saber-toothed crotch crickets.....they are everywhere and they all bite!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-16-2010, 12:02 PM #13

LT, it's better than reading MAD magazine.... Complete nonsense most of the time.

I'm still very happy with the long term prospects. It seems that Mineseeker and Quasar are joined at the hip now. Some money still needs to trade hands, but they ARE making joint Press Releases together. I don't think they'd be doing that if it were a scam.

This is another longterm one. Good luck to you!

Guru
    07-16-2010, 03:35 PM #14
    Hey Candleman, what do you have against MAD Magazine? I have a copy on the dining room table. Grew up with it. The problem now is that I don't see the movies or shows they are lampooning these days.

What a day on the market? EPS beat expectations for GE, C and B of A, but on flat revenue. The interpretation? Poor earnings reports? Man is the market fearful right now. SIRI is getting dragged right down with it. I'm still optimistic based on my business and the markets we serve.

Mentor
    07-17-2010, 01:09 AM #15

Perry Mason please pick up the yellow concourse phone

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. Announces Intent to Sue Alleged Stock Manipulators and IHUB, and Announces the Setting of the Annual Shareholders Meeting

JACKSONVILLE, FL, Jul 16, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) ----Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP) -- The Board of Directors of Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. met in a special session on July 15, 2010. After consultation with both our securities and general counsel, the Board unanimously approved authorization for the CEO, Dean Bradley, to retain a special litigation law firm to sue a number of alleged stock manipulators and IHUB for alleged stock manipulation and slander.

In addition, the Board set the time and date for the Annual Meeting as October 8, 2010 at 12:00 P.M. (E.S.T.). The Annual Meeting location shall be at Deerwood Country Club in Jacksonville, Florida. Further instructions will be delivered soon.

There will be a conference call at 4:00 P.M. on Tuesday, July 20, 2010. The call coordinates will be announced in a Press Release on Monday, July 19, 2010.

Mentor
    07-17-2010, 01:13 AM #16
    Chuck, you are doing a fine job over there ...

This bit of news today, what can I say, I feel somewhat vindicated after going at it with these clowns for so long ...

Mentor
    07-17-2010, 09:35 AM #17
    Chuck, you are doing a fine job over there ...

This bit of news today, what can I say, I feel somewhat vindicated after going at it with these clowns for so long ...
    Man, it is so easy to use thier own words against them on the shrub. It's almost a new sport for me!

The fact that we are holding in a trading range right now is a good thing. I wish the range was 2 cents higher, but at least it's not lower.

We have a new week ahead of us. We'll see what Quasar Aerospace has to entertain us with on Tuesday.

Mentor
    07-17-2010, 09:37 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Hey Candleman, what do you have against MAD Magazine? I have a copy on the dining room table. Grew up with it. The problem now is that I don't see the movies or shows they are lampooning these days.

What a day on the market? EPS beat expectations for GE, C and B of A, but on flat revenue. The interpretation? Poor earnings reports? Man is the market fearful right now. SIRI is getting dragged right down with it. I'm still optimistic based on my business and the markets we serve.
    ... I love MAD Magazine! I've had a subscription for over 35 years! And you're right about me not getting some of the humor anymore. I think that's because I don't watch TV and I only see a few movies a year. So, I get completely lost trying to follow the humor on those topics. But, the political humor still ROCKS!!!!

Guru
    07-17-2010, 10:22 AM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    ... I love MAD Magazine! I've had a subscription for over 35 years! And you're right about me not getting some of the humor anymore. I think that's because I don't watch TV and I only see a few movies a year. So, I get completely lost trying to follow the humor on those topics. But, the political humor still ROCKS!!!!
    Long Live Alfred E. Newman!

I get to watch TV, but shows like Phineas and Ferb lol.

Mentor
    07-19-2010, 09:28 AM #20

Q, it's all about the Q -

Chuck, if you are out there, I also follwed your lead and sent a email of appreciation to IR yesterday, interestingly they responded back later on last night ...

I took something of a day and a half sabbatical as my teeth were hurting from all the griting ... - Have you noticed the ban list over there suddenly expanded the last several days? And of course none of those are liars or thieves ...

So where else to go to find sentiment of the recently incarcerated? Why, the jailhouse of course! For the moment, it is relatively quiet but came across a couple of interesting posts and one from their admin:

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=52403061

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=52404124

As you are well aware, you have to do the tap dance and make sure nothing is 'personal' when posting there, still am honing those skills, biding my time, lurking in the shadows, waiting for those opportune moments to strike ...

Page 2 of 8 1234 ...