Thread: What will Lebron do?

Hybrid View

Guru

What will Lebron do?

He wants titles. He can get them in Miami and live in a great town for rich young men.

Legend
    Yeah, but he can have a great time, be in the top advertising market in the U.S., enjoy a rich cultural life, meet the most amazing women from all over the world, and maybe () win a title in New York City.
    Going to be interesting to see which he chooses. Obviously titles are in the uppermost of his mind.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    You guys are NUTS.

Lebron is a Cleveland boy through and through....just as I am! OK, so he's from Akron, we won't dither over 35 miles.

He's staying put and going to be happy in his hometown. No one from Ohio expects to ever be a champion, it's just not in our blood! LOL

Legend
    You know what, i hope he does stay in Cleveland. i would love to see him in New York but expect him to go to Miami.

Guru
    It would be great to see him loyal to Cleveland, but like Lloyd, I think Miami is in the cards. We'll see soon enough.

Legend
    Its miami like we thought. Well now they need some more supporting players to surround the 3. Should be interesting to see how this plays itself out over the course of the season.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 07-09-2010 at 11:17 AM.

7. Ad Fairy Senior Member