Page 12 of 12 ... 2101112
    Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    07-24-2010, 01:26 AM #111
    I love this interview with Mel! its old I know i was just watching it again the other day!

http://www.reuters.com/resources/fla...7916806746.flv

Hopeful

Guru
    07-25-2010, 02:17 AM #112
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    That depends on what time frame and trading style you are talking about...
    It's time to get back to Market Watch...I am back and I miss you!

Bill

Guru
    07-25-2010, 02:19 AM #113
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Guys, Regardless of who started what, where, when and how, doesn't matter.
    What does matter is we discuss topics in the thread specifically set
    up for the subject.
    I didn't think I needed to point this out.
    Now, let's all play nice, or as nice as possible, and take all discussions
    to the appropriate thread.

Julie
    You are such a bad ass! Grrrrr....

07-26-2010, 11:28 PM #114
    With SIRIUS XM Radio, Car Renters Now Can Have an 'Avis Blast' Behind the Wheel

updated 7/26/2010 4:02:00 PM ET

PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Avis Rent A Car today announced the rollout of Avis Blast, a new SIRIUS XM Radio service available at more than 70 Avis locations in the United States. Compatible with almost all Avis vehicles, the service features the easy-to-use XM onyX satellite radio, with a high-resolution color display, easy-to-use controls and more than 170 channels of programming from SIRIUS XM.
    Avis Blast is being offered at major airports and select Avis off-airport locations, including: Albuquerque, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston, Chicago, Colorado Springs, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, New York, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland, Ore., Salt Lake City, Seattle, St. Louis and Washington, D.C.
    Avis Blast offers renters the "XM Everything" package, including commercial-free music in every genre, featuring a broad array of 24/7 artist-branded music channels such as The Grateful Dead Channel, Eminem's Shade 45, Jimmy Buffett's Radio Margaritaville, "Little Steven" Van Zandt's Underground Garage and Outlaw Country channels, B.B. King's Bluesville, Willie Nelson's Willie's Place, Elvis® Radio and Siriusly Sinatra; every Major League Baseball® game, play-by-play from the NHL® and NBA, PGA TOUR® events, auto racing, college sports and more; the biggest names in entertainment, including Oprah Winfrey, Rosie O'Donnell, Barbara Walters, Jamie Foxx, Bob Edwards, and Opie & Anthony; news from Fox News, CNN, CNBC and the BBC; comedy and kids' programming, plus traffic and weather information.
    "Avis Blast makes the finest in-car entertainment from SIRIUS XM satellite radio available in every car class, from compact to specialty vehicles," said Michael Caron, vice president of product and program development for Avis Budget Group, parent company of Avis. "The satellite radio service gives travelers the best in audio entertainment and is a great way to get the latest traffic and weather conditions and listen to music, news or their favorite team play, no matter where they are. Like our guaranteed smoke-free rental fleet, it's another way that 'We try harder,' to make travel more enjoyable -- more of a 'blast.'"
    The new Avis Blast devices are available for rent for $4.99 per day or $20.00 per week. Devices are subject to availability and some vehicles may not be equipped with an auxiliary audio input, which is required to use the device. Customers should request the service/equipped vehicle at the counter or via the Avis reservation center at (800) 331-1212.
    For more information about XM, please visit www.xmradio.com.
    For more information, visit www.avis.com/xmblast.
    About Avis
    Avis Rent A Car System, LLC and its subsidiaries operate one of the world's leading car rental brands, providing business and leisure customers with a wide range of services at approximately 2,200 locations in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the Latin American / Caribbean region. Avis is one of the world's top brands for customer loyalty, ranking as the number one car rental company in the Brand Keys® Customer Loyalty Engagement Index for the past eleven years. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Avis Budget Group, Inc. (NYSE: CAR). For more information, visit www.avis.com.

Mentor
    07-26-2010, 11:48 PM #115
    Boomer

Thanks for the 24/7 updates...All signs point to continued success at SXM!

JS

Page 12 of 12 ... 2101112