Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    Mentor
    07-08-2010, 09:15 PM #41
    Since were talking classic F'ups...How bout this one!!! I am still the proud owner of 6.4M shares of .........................wait for it......................wait for it
    ........................wait for it.............................wait for it...............

MGLG!!!!! ta da...What an idiot!

Hope I just made everyone's day!!!

A-holes

JS

Guru
    07-08-2010, 10:59 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Since were talking classic F'ups...How bout this one!!! I am still the proud owner of 6.4M shares of .........................wait for it......................wait for it
    ........................wait for it.............................wait for it...............

MGLG!!!!! ta da...What an idiot!

Hope I just made everyone's day!!!

A-holes

JS
    Jeff,

I have to admit....you have my side splitting!

Question.....do they trade anymore? (Ducking, not to get hit by a rock! lol)

Mentor
    07-08-2010, 11:14 PM #43
    Ya they still trade...when some other idiot picks up $10 worth! What a moron! Thats why my signature on some of the sites states...Just thought I was heading to colorado!

Don't duck...they actually kick you in the nuts when you place a buy order!

Have a good one!

Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    Jeff,

I have to admit....you have my side splitting!

Question.....do they trade anymore? (Ducking, not to get hit by a rock! lol)

Mentor
    07-08-2010, 11:18 PM #44
    Bill

off topic...ballpark a basement finish out ~ 1000sf with a left handed homeowner assisting with the work! Basic finishout...bathroom and couple of interior walls!

Gotta go for now...boss is calling!

Good to have you back causing havoc on the board!

Jeff

Mentor
    07-09-2010, 09:30 AM #45
    Ya they still trade...when some other idiot picks up $10 worth! What a moron! Thats why my signature on some of the sites states...Just thought I was heading to colorado!

Don't duck...they actually kick you in the nuts when you place a buy order!

Have a good one!

Jeff
    Now that's funny!
    Every once in awhile I check in on them, it's brutal ... I got caught in a couple even after that painful lesson. Currently? MMUH - The e-cig 'company' that was all the rage before the goberment stepped in and fouled the whole thing up. But after admiting that they were pulling out of the US markets due to this (which seemed like such a nice honest thing to tell the bag holders) the company appears to have changed gear and now is in the business of producing mimes - I sent at least a dozen emails to their "IR" with no response before it occured to me that they can't speak!

Another one? Thought I would try my hand at flipping one, SKGO - Come to find out they sell ... wait for it ......... A 'gas pill' to increase your mileage ...
    Doh! Fortunately I didn't sink but a couple hundred in it and being a 'mini-bar' stock it looks like they are already starting to ramp up the rhetoric again - It doesn't appear to be working very well, but they are relentless, only a matter of time ...
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 07-09-2010 at 09:33 AM. Reason: "Fauled" is not a word nor "relenless"

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-09-2010, 10:22 AM #46
    Oh misery does love company. That's why I really enjoy being around you guys!

How about this one??

ACDU, I'm not sure what they do except issue press releases. And then there is ,
    BZCN, yeah that's a great one.....they auction off crap on EBAY that nobody wants to buy. Except me.....I own a lot of that company!

And then there is NVSR. They have a system for tracking shipments or something like that. My dumb diligence lead me to track them right to the bottom with my money.

Oh this is SO embarassing....

Once I've lost most of my money, I just hold on and hope to catch it on a pop. I was able to do that with BCLE awhile ago. I made a ton on QASP as it was rising this spring. But, now I hold another boatload of it. When will I ever learn....LOL LOL LOL

07-09-2010, 12:32 PM #47
    Bill is BACK!!!!! YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!

On the topic of losers...heres my list....

PGYC, BCZN, HESG & MGLG

And my believers........

BEHL- Still believe in this one, will get back in when volume and interest starts picking up again....

QASP- Way too much invested, but gotta believe that we are just holding for the news to hit....

SIRI- I pared down quite a bit on this one...to fund my plays in CNEX, OOAG and QASP (avg.down)

Mentor
    07-09-2010, 06:57 PM #48
    Hey Andy

Can you believe it...Mr Bill is back in the house!!!!!

Oh yah...news on QASP...Mineseekers has delayed their dog and pony show in Croatia...imagine that! Who would have thunk it!!!

Oh well...still have my beloved SiriusXM!!!! still waiting and waiting for the big run that all the so-called experts have been calling for the last 2 years!

JS

Guru
    07-10-2010, 12:36 AM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Bill is BACK!!!!! YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!

On the topic of losers...heres my list....

PGYC, BCZN, HESG & MGLG

And my believers........

BEHL- Still believe in this one, will get back in when volume and interest starts picking up again....

QASP- Way too much invested, but gotta believe that we are just holding for the news to hit....

SIRI- I pared down quite a bit on this one...to fund my plays in CNEX, OOAG and QASP (avg.down)
    Hey Andy!

It was great talking with you in email a while back

Man, it doesn't look like I would have fared too well if I was around. All of the stocks that I have left are in the crapper, but at least the entertainment and friendship is free here.

So how is the fishing going? I had some frozen Halibut a couple of weeks ago. It isn't like they are swimming all over Colorado. The closest that we have are Land Sharks (attorneys).

Thanks for the welcome back, as I really appreciate it!

Shalom

I

Guru
    07-10-2010, 12:37 AM #50
    Hey Andy

Can you believe it...Mr Bill is back in the house!!!!!

Oh yah...news on QASP...Mineseekers has delayed their dog and pony show in Croatia...imagine that! Who would have thunk it!!!

Oh well...still have my beloved SiriusXM!!!! still waiting and waiting for the big run that all the so-called experts have been calling for the last 2 years!

JS
    The only thing that I ever got from SIRI was "The Runs".

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456