Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 54

Thread: Market Watch for late June and Early July 2010

  1. #31
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Well I'll be...God Dang...The Bill Man is in the house! Welcome back my friend! Screw the stock market! Just seeing a couple of posts from you lets us know it is all good! Damn...cover the jewels and eyes at the same time...must be a hell'ava storm...Week ago...got 4" of rain in 1 hour down here in SA. We call them South Texas Turd Floaters!

    Good to hear from you my friend!

    JS
    That is funny! 4" of rain in one hour is one helluva gully washer!

    I don't have the confidence to jump into the market right now. Besides that, I am still wrapped up in a couple of real pieces of crap for a few grand (which my Grandchildren might recoup in their retirement age), but then again, it will all be taxed and taken away to pay for some poor bastard's health care....you know, we have to redistribute our money..."Social Justice" and all of that Marxist poop.

    Hey, I really enjoy the emails that You, Jimmie and we share all of the time. It's really cool. I read all of them and then shoot them off to other people so they can shoot them off to other people to make it all viral and get some kind of message containing common sense distributed around. (Damn, that was a mouth-full).

    Anyway, it's time to do some reading before I crash. I have books open all over the place. I am doing some very heavy learning and am learning to speak Hebrew all at the same time....so my newest term "Shalom" (which Hebrews use for the words "Hello" and "Good-bye"...really means "Peace").

    Have a great night!

    Shalom,

    Bill

  2. #32
    SiriMonkey is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    I am here! lol

    Believe it or not, I am still alive.

    I just thought I would drop in and I will. I have a bad habit of leaving for a while and not coming back. My past love lives will prove that, but you guys are more special than all of those heathen women! LOL



    Have a groovy one!

    Bill
    Bill!!

    Great to see you back! Please stick around, you really have been
    missed. And I'm sure glad I was included in the guys category and
    not the Heathen women.

    Take care,

    Julie

  3. #33
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Yeah Man, it is really good to hear from you again Bill. I thought maybe you had tiled yourself into a corner and couldn't get out!

    Yep, our penny picks have really done nothing for us. But, it's still a great community and I'm glad you will check in from time to time.

    So, I know you've been waiting for this and here it comes.

    The weather in Kitty Hawk is just awsome! 89 and breezy today. Low humidity and everybody is at the beach. How's it going out there in Colorado?

    Chuck
    Hey now there good neighbhor and fellow defender of the mighty "Q" (Bill, just to catch up - we have been holding the hater\bashers feet to the fire over on the shrub, it's almost like sport - They divulge their IQ scores and we make sure it gets spread to the wider audience) ...

    But speaking of Kitty's ... My KATX is doing quite well, in around an avg. of about .058, and currently moving around about .18, .19 ... (With a high of .25 recently) - It's keeping my sanity in balance while we are getting rope -a- doped with the "Q".

  4. #34
    just sirius is offline
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,180
    LT

    More like multiple punches to the man downstairs!!!! hahaha...OUCH...just hit me again! Better put on a cup for protection!

    have a great day!

    JS
    PURCHASED THE CABIN IN THE WOODS...THANKS MEL, MALONE, AND THE BLUE DOG

  5. #35
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by billhart22 View Post
    That is funny! 4" of rain in one hour is one helluva gully washer!

    I don't have the confidence to jump into the market right now. Besides that, I am still wrapped up in a couple of real pieces of crap for a few grand (which my Grandchildren might recoup in their retirement age), but then again, it will all be taxed and taken away to pay for some poor bastard's health care....you know, we have to redistribute our money..."Social Justice" and all of that Marxist poop.

    Hey, I really enjoy the emails that You, Jimmie and we share all of the time. It's really cool. I read all of them and then shoot them off to other people so they can shoot them off to other people to make it all viral and get some kind of message containing common sense distributed around. (Damn, that was a mouth-full).

    Anyway, it's time to do some reading before I crash. I have books open all over the place. I am doing some very heavy learning and am learning to speak Hebrew all at the same time....so my newest term "Shalom" (which Hebrews use for the words "Hello" and "Good-bye"...really means "Peace").

    Have a great night!

    Shalom,

    Bill
    That's great Bill!

    I know a little Hebrew ... Ah, nevermind, that's an old pastor's corney joke ...

  6. #36
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by julietoo View Post
    Bill!!

    Great to see you back! Please stick around, you really have been
    missed. And I'm sure glad I was included in the guys category and
    not the Heathen women.

    Take care,

    Julie
    Thank you, Jules!

    That is what I have always liked about you.....you are one of the guys and not a wimp! I am finally settling down a bit. For a long time I was all over the map, and still am, but it is good to be here again. I will have to do the listening for a while, because I am so out of it. The best I can do is make smart-ass remarks for a while, lol.

    Shalom,

    Bill

  7. #37
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    That's great Bill!

    I know a little Hebrew ... Ah, nevermind, that's an old pastor's corney joke ...
    Was her name Shoshannah?

  8. #38
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Yeah Man, it is really good to hear from you again Bill. I thought maybe you had tiled yourself into a corner and couldn't get out!

    Yep, our penny picks have really done nothing for us. But, it's still a great community and I'm glad you will check in from time to time.

    So, I know you've been waiting for this and here it comes.

    The weather in Kitty Hawk is just awsome! 89 and breezy today. Low humidity and everybody is at the beach. How's it going out there in Colorado?

    Chuck
    It is beautiful. I am just going to be listening and making rude comments for a while. I absolutely don't have a clue what is going on. I opened up Scottrade Elite the other day and was lost (arggggh). This just proves that a guy has to stay on top of things, and I haven't, so it is time for a re-education for me.

    The beach sounds fantastic....I would love to be there!

    Shalom,

    Bill

  9. #39
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    The market looked pretty good today. The DOW stayed above 10,000! SIRI was up a fraction on continued good news.

    Our little buddy Quasar Aerospace was up almost 10%. At the moment I'm fully invested, but I wish I had some spare change for flipping QASP with. This up and down 10% range is a swing traders dream come true.

    KATX was up almost 4% also.

    Now if we could do something about those losers like SPNG, GSAE, OCNFD, BCLE, BEHL, and oh so many others....(it's get a little embarassing when you write them all out like that ) LOL

  10. #40
    billhart22 is offline
    Guru
    billhart22's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Posts: 4,896
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    The market looked pretty good today. The DOW stayed above 10,000! SIRI was up a fraction on continued good news.

    Our little buddy Quasar Aerospace was up almost 10%. At the moment I'm fully invested, but I wish I had some spare change for flipping QASP with. This up and down 10% range is a swing traders dream come true.

    KATX was up almost 4% also.

    Now if we could do something about those losers like SPNG, GSAE, OCNFD, BCLE, BEHL, and oh so many others....(it's get a little embarassing when you write them all out like that ) LOL
    "Now if we could do something about those losers like SPNG, GSAE, OCNFD, BCLE, BEHL, and oh so many others....(it's get a little embarassing when you write them all out like that ) LOL "

    I own three of those. Now you know why I am not buying right now....hehe

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •