Page 2 of 6 1234 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-01-2010, 10:22 AM #11
    NO, this is NOT good news, that's for sure.

10 more banking days and bigger lending fees............

Share price will tank for sure today.

Mentor
    07-01-2010, 10:35 AM #12

More Quasar and Mineseeker news

NEWS - Quasar Aerospace Announces Update on Mineseeker

JACKSONVILLE, FL, Jul 01, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- The CEO of Quasar
    Aerospace Industries, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: QASP), Dean Bradley, announces that
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. has fully funded the Mineseeker Overseas
    Operations LTD Croatia demonstration. Mr. Bradley is in Europe and will be
    attending and monitoring the demonstrations in person.

Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. and Mineseeker Overseas Operations LTD have
    extended the option for closing the equity purchase by Quasar of Mineseeker
    until July 31, 2010. The equity purchase was delayed in order to fully fund the
    Croatia demonstration program. This program is a key venue allowing for a live
    demonstration of the Mineseeker technology to a worldwide audience.

This press release contains "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of
    Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the
    Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended and such forward-looking statements
    are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities
    Litigation Reform Act of 1995. You are cautioned that such statements are
    subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future
    circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in
    the forward-looking statements as a result of various factors, and other risks.
    You should consider these factors in evaluating the forward-looking statements
    included herein, and not place undue reliance on such statements. The
    forward-looking statements in this release are made as of the date hereof and
    Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. undertakes no obligation to update such
    statements.

Mentor
    07-01-2010, 10:37 AM #13

Qasp

45 million shares have traded in the first hour

Holding at .0072 for the time being

07-01-2010, 11:22 AM #14

Aarrrrggghhh!!!!!

Not the news I was expecting first thing in the morning!!!!! 85 Million traded already with 5 hours left to go.

This might get even uglier.....

Mentor
    07-01-2010, 11:36 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Not the news I was expecting first thing in the morning!!!!! 85 Million traded already with 5 hours left to go.

This might get even uglier.....
    Andy, I'm not quite sure how it could get any uglier.....

Being the overly positive guy that I am though... I see it as a positive that it hasn't sunk lower yet. There are people that are buying this stock, and that has to be a good sign.

07-01-2010, 12:28 PM #16
    Yeah...I noticed the bounce at around .0055 is holding, over 100 Million shares traded, but someone is sucking up these shares....

Wondering where they are gonna come up with another $1mm to pay for the loan fees, though....Just scared to think what would happen to the stock if they did what everyone suspects they will do.

Noticed our biggest Bull on the Shrub took a sucker punch to the gut today, totally caught him off guard. Curious what he finds out. Have you had much conversation with him, I'd love to find out how he comes up with his info.

Guess Im going to have to hold off on buying that new ride for a bit longer
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 07-01-2010 at 01:18 PM.

Mentor
    07-01-2010, 01:02 PM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Yeah...I noticed the bounce at around .0055 is holding, over 100 Million shares traded, but someone is sucking up these shares....

Wondering where they are gonna come up with another $1mm to pay for the loan fees, though....Just scared to think what would happen to the stock if they did what everyone suspects they will do.

Noticed our biggest Bull on the Shrub took a sucker punch to the gut today, totally caught him off guard. Curious what he finds out. Have you had much conversation with him, I'd love to find out how he comes up with his info.

Guess Im going to half to hold off on buying that new ride for a bit longer
    I suppose you're talking about the banker guy. I haven't shared much with him, he seemed very bullish and was a real pumper. I'm thinking his connections weren't the best...LOL

Yeah, I'm putting off my summer vacation to Alaska for at least another week Andy. But, I will get there on the back of QASP someday soon!

Mentor
    07-01-2010, 08:04 PM #18
    I just copied this post from another site. I think the author is sort of upset......

****GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Thats right. Investors have been misinformed and mislead along with several other infractions that have been issued by Dean Bradley in reference to Quasar Industries. We have been scammed and there is no other way to say it.

A handful of bashers proved to be the winners today over thousands of investor cheerleaders on QASP. There are still cheerleaders for ACLH and you cant even trade it anymore. Well we are almost there with QASP. There are several of us that will not stop until Dean pays the price for what he has done to investors. Suspension or a halt are inevitable from the SEC so make your decission now do you want to sit back and believe the pumpers that this still has a chance and loose what you have left in this or take your loss and move on to the next one and make it back on another stock. A halt or suspension will wake you up quickly to the reality of what is going on and your choice to sell will go away at that point.

350 million dollar conglomorate stocks dont trade in sub penny ranges. If you want to continue to kid yourself into believing they do then I will get the last laugh when the balance of your investment in this POS stock goes away.

Dean Bradley you are the scum of the earth for misleading thousands of investors for the last year. I hope you do not make it to your 77th birthday as people like yourself to not deserve to live on this earth that long while they are taking advantage of others and their hard earned money. If you would like to call me out in your next CC you are welcome to. Obviously you have nothing of any real substance to discuss other then badgering ihub members and lying about BS multi million dollar loans you claim you have coming.

You operate out of a couple of simple junk tin sided buildings at a local airport. You have no real jets that are owned by your company and you rent a small junk house that you live in. I have to hand it to you it takes a class act to appear broke on the surface yet scam thousands into believing you are more then what you really are.

DONT SAY YOU HAVENT BEEN WARNED "BOYS AND GIRLS"
    You still have some money left in this POS even after the compounded losses over the last year. Take it while you still can because it will more then likely be locked up on you in the near future.

Funny how when the reality sets in the pumpers become Oh so quiet around here. My favorite part is the pumpers that turn ugly when the realizations sets in they have been scammed. I love these guys.

"Get the F....kin CHEAPIES guys. They are all over the place now.

He has some valid points and I thought it was worth reading.
    I'm still holding strong, it's not easy, but I'm still feeling it's worth the investment.

Mentor
    07-02-2010, 05:44 PM #19
    WOW did you guys see the action on QASP today! Wow...wow...wow(Oprah) Closed up 9.68%. Hell ya...We are going to be F'in Rich I tell ya...rich!! WooHoo!!!!!

Sorry...thought I was posting this on the shrub!

Have a great 4th W/E! And please say a prayer for all of our Sons/Daughters/Uncles/Fathers/Mothers/Nieces/and Nephews who are fighting as we speak to maintain our Independence!

Thanks to all of them! May they all return home safe and sound with mission accomplished!

JS

Mentor
    07-03-2010, 11:03 AM #20
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I just copied this post from another site. I think the author is sort of upset......

****GET OUT WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Thats right. Investors have been misinformed and mislead along with several other infractions that have been issued by Dean Bradley in reference to Quasar Industries. We have been scammed and there is no other way to say it.

A handful of bashers proved to be the winners today over thousands of investor cheerleaders on QASP. There are still cheerleaders for ACLH and you cant even trade it anymore. Well we are almost there with QASP. There are several of us that will not stop until Dean pays the price for what he has done to investors. Suspension or a halt are inevitable from the SEC so make your decission now do you want to sit back and believe the pumpers that this still has a chance and loose what you have left in this or take your loss and move on to the next one and make it back on another stock. A halt or suspension will wake you up quickly to the reality of what is going on and your choice to sell will go away at that point.

350 million dollar conglomorate stocks dont trade in sub penny ranges. If you want to continue to kid yourself into believing they do then I will get the last laugh when the balance of your investment in this POS stock goes away.

Dean Bradley you are the scum of the earth for misleading thousands of investors for the last year. I hope you do not make it to your 77th birthday as people like yourself to not deserve to live on this earth that long while they are taking advantage of others and their hard earned money. If you would like to call me out in your next CC you are welcome to. Obviously you have nothing of any real substance to discuss other then badgering ihub members and lying about BS multi million dollar loans you claim you have coming.

You operate out of a couple of simple junk tin sided buildings at a local airport. You have no real jets that are owned by your company and you rent a small junk house that you live in. I have to hand it to you it takes a class act to appear broke on the surface yet scam thousands into believing you are more then what you really are.

DONT SAY YOU HAVENT BEEN WARNED "BOYS AND GIRLS"
    You still have some money left in this POS even after the compounded losses over the last year. Take it while you still can because it will more then likely be locked up on you in the near future.

Funny how when the reality sets in the pumpers become Oh so quiet around here. My favorite part is the pumpers that turn ugly when the realizations sets in they have been scammed. I love these guys.

"Get the F....kin CHEAPIES guys. They are all over the place now.

He has some valid points and I thought it was worth reading.
    I'm still holding strong, it's not easy, but I'm still feeling it's worth the investment.
    Hey Chuck,

Where did this come from? Not that it matters all that much ... Think I am just about where any of us are right about now. July 1st will go down in infamy one way or the other. The Shrub ... Besides the expected angst and venting, the amount of misconstrued nonsense, gloating over others disappointment - Truly a case study in lower life forms. These tools who have zero invested that make it their playground to spin endless yarns ... I really digress.

Dean screwed up, there's no getting around it. He put it out there less as mandate but as natural assumption, can't fault anyone for taking his expectations, coupled with a 'bet' no less as anything but serious, except and of course, his past history on delivery ...

Intentionality.

Threw this out there the other day, that I didn't think this was on purpose and I am still hedging slightly in that direction. We are basically full circle around to how badly this was orchestrated as a 'pump and dump'. It's funny that the plot line does seem to be running right along with any other pinky out there ... promises, dangling carrots, anticipation, let down ... Maybe it's just the timing that seems a bit off. It does appear that there was some dumping\dilution happening around the times of recent PR's but with the A\S nearly maxed as it has been for some time it just seems ... off a bit. In other words, you would think the push would have come much sooner in the cycle.

Either way, the A\S is for all intents and purposes maxed. The looming question, will he? Seems suicidal at this point as it would surely drive it down to a point where the gain in doing so would be difficult if not impossible. The sell off would take it down and the volume with it after it settles, but who knows ...

Mineseeker - Probably the most difficult piece to ascertain here. This would be a colossal embarrassment to them if all the sentiments espoused above and elsewhere where to come true. But, then again, being already an unknown the damage control could be as simple as taking his name and mug off the site and letting time heal all other wounds by shear silence after an initial uproar ....

The CC\Updates. Being taped and others placed on video - The whole incriminating evidence deal. Insanity? Alzheimer’s? As much as I am want to dismiss this as possible, there is the audacity of the Sponges for recent reference.

Safe harbor probably covers most of it and a lack of 'promotional' pumping by third parties ... trying to recall a correlation to the Sponges again on that point. Interesting, as I haven't followed it, but there doesn't seem to be any fallout from the NBA\MLB, et. al for getting played by the wet cellulite manufacturers. Apparently they just took the signs down ...

The old school 'charm' mentality has worn off and is looking ... I don't know. The "I think" prognosis, despite the brain dump here is not something I find very reliable, I am just sorting through my thoughts in living color. What else? Newby - Hmmm, sketchy if anything, the boasting email ... has a familiar ring to it. Lot of bravado again but the deliver is ... late.

Coming back to the A\S - Unless I am mistaken, I don't think it can be done via fax or other electronic means, my assumption would be an in office appearance, pay for the filing fee etc. So there may be some safety with Dean being overseas at the moment. Nevertheless, I did sign up awhile back and they are supposed to send an email alert on any changes to the structure. That gives probably a 10 to 45 second head start before it gets similarly revealed to the "Market" which, is no doubt, the Shrub.

Wow, what a ramble, looking back on all this ... At least 'I think' I know how I feel now. Confused, wishy washy, paranoid, delusional, kinda, sorta hopeful ...

Pretty much no change from a year ago ....

Page 2 of 6 1234 ...