Page 3 of 6 12345 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    07-03-2010, 03:37 PM #21
    LT, that quote came from motocrossnut over at the bush. It was removed by the admin's pretty quickly, so I thought I'd post it here. It says a lot about the frustration that all of us must be feeling right now.

This does seem an awful lot like SPNG to me. Not even a good pump and dump like BEHL or BCLE.

That all being said, I think it is still the real deal. There are too many things like the Mineseeker deal that just don't say scam to me. At this point I've put a lot of cash into this, so......maybe I'm being too optimistic.

I think the CEO is just too overly optimistic all of the time. Sometimes that can be a really good way to be. And then at other times it can bite you in the butt. I think he's been bitten pretty hard this time.

I like following you on the shrub. Thanks for your posting there. For me, it's like a playground over there. When I feel like getting pissed off, I just head over there and get myself agitated...

Have a great holiday!
    Chuck
    Last edited by candleman; 07-03-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Mentor
    07-05-2010, 06:31 PM #22
    Hey Chuck,

I hear you ... Was having a field day over there last night, pretty comical some of the stuff they were coming up with. Had this little ditty up for, oh about ten minutes, a longer lifespan than I had anticipated - In response to Mr. Spud-nik:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think I see what's going on here and I can empathize with you. I may have a solution ...

Grab two, heavy duty Hefty Bags.
    Go out into the neighborhood keeping a keen eye out for recycle bins.(Apartment complex's often are good places for these.)
    Check dumpsters, 7/11's, parks, etc.

Your mission is to collect as many aluminum cans as you can stuff into the two bags.

Once they are full, find the closest recycling center.
    This could net you anywhere from $2.00 to $15.00, maybe more, depending on whether or not you smash the cans down first.

Exchange the cans, giving them to the nice man at the center.
    He in turn, will give you money.

With cash in hand ...

Take it to the bank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mentor
    07-06-2010, 09:59 AM #23
    hahahahaha... Yep, for some people the only way they'll ever make any money is buy recycling. Those are the ones that don't have the stomach for hanging in when things don't look too pretty!

KATX, how's that working for you? It seems to be bouncing around a lot. Looks a lot like a flippers dream come true.

Mentor
    07-07-2010, 10:09 AM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    hahahahaha... Yep, for some people the only way they'll ever make any money is buy recycling. Those are the ones that don't have the stomach for hanging in when things don't look too pretty!

KATX, how's that working for you? It seems to be bouncing around a lot. Looks a lot like a flippers dream come true.
    Hey Chuck,

I tell ya ... it pisses me off that Dean basically created the atmosphere for the 'haters' to dwell in - I mean it's not like he didn't just hand them material to work with ...

But, just as well ... It's always been incredulous how anyone can blatantly lie, misconstrue, exagerate and then somehow believe they are still credible.

KATX - Oh, man I wish I would have loaded up in the 5-6 range. But, I can't really complain otherwise. The distribution shares are coming, I think it's next week - Drills are now in the ground. Management is ... practically unheard of down here ... They actually do what they say they are going to do. The SP has held up nicely all things considered, it's still somewhat under the radar volume wise, of course it's a bit higher than the micro-pennies so ...

Mentor
    07-07-2010, 10:13 AM #25
    SIRI - Nice news today.

Watching L2 - Right now ARCA is siting on the top of the bid at ...

$50.91!

Ah, just disappered ... Was up there for a good minute or two -

Got a screen shot of it, will try and post it later ...

Guru
    07-07-2010, 12:29 PM #26

Hey Guys

I am here! lol

Believe it or not, I am still alive. There hasn't been much going on with me stock-wise lately, because everything is crap in the market. I am still holding to my prediction of a double dip recession.

Let's take a realistic look at this. Nobody wants to spend anymore on unemployment compensation. No mon, no fun, your son. No money.....things will get worse. If we spend more money...things will get worse.

The only thing that unemployment compensation has done is hold-off the boogey-man. It is about time for the shit to hit the fan!

I just thought I would drop in and I will. I have a bad habit of leaving for a while and not coming back. My past love lives will prove that, but you guys are more special than all of those heathen women! LOL

I am in kind of a hurry this morning, but I will check in.

Jimmie, Jeff, Ray and I email each other a lot, so they know that I am alive. If any of you want to receive our conservative political mail, please let me know...we will fix you right up!

Have a groovy one!

Bill

Mentor
    07-07-2010, 03:50 PM #27
    Bill!

Man you have been missed ... Please tell us you will restore the brain cells lost to the shrub, please ... ?

It's just great to hear from you again Bill.

I got to run as well, need to dump something today ... I don't really want to part with the remaining SIRI ...

Mentor
    07-07-2010, 04:55 PM #28
    Yeah Man, it is really good to hear from you again Bill. I thought maybe you had tiled yourself into a corner and couldn't get out!

Yep, our penny picks have really done nothing for us. But, it's still a great community and I'm glad you will check in from time to time.

So, I know you've been waiting for this and here it comes.

The weather in Kitty Hawk is just awsome! 89 and breezy today. Low humidity and everybody is at the beach. How's it going out there in Colorado?

Chuck

Guru
    07-07-2010, 06:44 PM #29

Colorado weather

Yeah, it's raining this afternoon...a little hail....a bunch of lightning..the kind that flashes and immediately sounds like rockets blowing up. It makes a guy cover his privates and eyes at the same time.

It is pretty nasty. I see that the market recouped some today...but it is an illusion! Don't fall for it! lol

I am CONVINCED that Chicken little was right...."The sky is falling!"

Yep, I have to dedicate some time on here. I am all rusty now and have to give myself a refresher course with your guys help. Tib, Chuckles and Jules...I haven't read any of the posts, so I don't know who even posts on here anymore, so if I didn't include your names, then I am sorry. I will catch up here though.

Anyway, I can at least do some of my responsibilities here..............

Groovy Groovy,

Bill

Mentor
    07-07-2010, 07:00 PM #30
    Well I'll be...God Dang...The Bill Man is in the house! Welcome back my friend! Screw the stock market! Just seeing a couple of posts from you lets us know it is all good! Damn...cover the jewels and eyes at the same time...must be a hell'ava storm...Week ago...got 4" of rain in 1 hour down here in SA. We call them South Texas Turd Floaters!

Good to hear from you my friend!

JS

Page 3 of 6 12345 ...