Legend
    06-25-2010, 11:29 AM #1

Palin Embraces Obama = Hitler Analogy

Hard to believe but its true. The people who put forward this kind of trash are sick. Thank you John McCain!

SCROLL DOWN ONCE YOU OPEN ARTICLE. ITS NOT THE FIRST HEADING!

http://jed-lewison.dailykos.com/
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-25-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    06-25-2010, 12:00 PM #2
    I think the problem is that these people like partial term Former Governor Sarah Palin are scared. I think they are so scared that Obama might be successful that they have no choice but to use these negative terms and comparisons.

If they weren't scared, they could just use facts. But, that doesn't seem to be the route that they are able to take.

I can truly appreciate people that disagree with the current administration. People like SiriuslyLong are able to use actual facts and statistics to make their points. People like partial term Former Governor Sarah Palin and JOHN have only scare tactics and slander to fall back on because they aren't bright enough to just use the facts.

Legend
    06-25-2010, 01:09 PM #3
    Very well put Candleman.
    Yes John is a special case.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    06-26-2010, 12:10 PM #4
    Here you will see a quote from partial term Former Governor Sarah Palin as she was addressing an audience at California State University, Stanislaus last night.

"Students who spent their valuable, precious time diving through dumpsters before this event in order to silence someone ... what a wasted resource," she told the crowd dining in the campus cafeteria.

I can't believe that she wasted valuable precious air while spewing such nonsense.

These were students that were opposed to the University spending money on her visit to the campus. These students were taking direct political action and should be commended for thier hard work, not critisized!

The University would not publicly state what partial term Former Governor Sarah Palin was being paid for her speech. So, these students used thier heads and found her contract in a dumpster. That's the kind of political action that finally ended the Viet Nam War. That's the kind of political acitivists that we need so badly today.
    Last edited by candleman; 06-26-2010 at 12:12 PM.

Legend
    06-27-2010, 12:58 AM #5
    She is obviously a very petty person.
    Its hard to believe that it is so important for her to take these students to task for uncovering information that i believe should be available to the public.

Nothing surprises me anymore about Sarah Palin. She is on a major ego trip.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-28-2010 at 11:10 AM.