Thread: Bush Administration Reversed Clinton Administration Requirement on Deepwater Drilling

Hybrid View

Legend

Bush Administration Reversed Clinton Administration Requirement on Deepwater Drilling

I am not surprised in the least, but its good to have information that helps us to develop an understanding of some of the reasons behind the Oil spill.

OOPS! Posted the wrong article. Sorry!
    Here is the correct one.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2010/6...epwater-spills
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-25-2010 at 11:58 AM.

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I am not surprised in the least, but its good to have information that helps us to develop an understanding of some of the reasons behind the Oil spill.

http://jed-lewison.dailykos.com/
    Those republicans are just aweful. Why can't we all just be democrats?

Legend
    Well facts are facts, as painful as they are to your sensitive ears.

I caught you S&L. You didnt even read the article since i just discovered i posted the wrong article (Palin comparing Obama to Hitler) by mistake. Read this article and respond to the FACTS!.

Last edited by Havakasha; 06-25-2010 at 12:04 PM.

Guru
    Well facts are facts, as painful as they are to your sensitive ears.

I caught you S&L. You didnt even read the article since i just discovered i posted the wrong article (Palin comparing Obama to Hitler) by mistake. Read this article and respond to the FACTS!.

Well, I suppose congratulatons are in order LOL. Nope, I didn't read it. I'm ABOVE assigning blame to the opposition party, and simply not interested. Like I've said so many times before, you can look back all you want. We have problems in front of us. I know you know that, but wanted to give you a friendly reminder.

I had a link for you yesterday, but didn't get to post it. Inmates were sent checks by the federal government. Give me a moment.

Here it is.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/econom...-inmates_N.htm

And you want these guys to be responsible for stimulating the economy? Dear Lord Havakasha! You have too much faith, and in the meantime, OUR money is getting pissed away 100 ways to sundown by our, repeat OUR government.

Now I'm all wound up.

Legend
    I know govt can be ineffecient, corrupt and wasteful, but lets not ignore what just happened with Wall st. because of a lack of govt regulation and oversight, and a mindset that corporations can do no wrong. i hope you are angry also at all the banks and other companies that have cost us many billions of dollars and caused the worlds financial markets to implode.

You can always find examples of govt incompetence. I would have to say however that with all the money that has been spent on the stimulus package,
    it has been REMARKABLY free of taint of corruption and waste. Sometimes you have to look on the bright side of things S&L.

P.S. I know you understand you have to look back in order to understand why we are in this
    mess today.
    Right? .
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-25-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Guru
    I know govt can be ineffecient, corrupt and wasteful, but lets not ignore what just happened with Wall st. because of a lack of govt regulation and oversight, and a mindset that corporations can do no wrong. i hope you are angry also at all the banks and other companies that have cost us many billions of dollars and caused the worlds financial markets to implode.

You can always find examples of govt incompetence. I would have to say however that with all the money that has been spent on the stimulus package,
    it has been REMARKABLY free of taint of corruption and waste. Sometimes you have to look on the bright side of things S&L.
    The bright side of an over reaching government?? Revolution is the bright side LOL.

The financial markets imploded because the visible hand of the federal government wanted all Americans to have a house - even if they couldn't afford it. C'mon now. It is really just that simple. Had our government figured out a way to sustain the housing bubble they created, NOTHING would have happened.

And I wouldn't just yet claim "REMARKABLY free of taint of corruption and waste". Remember Beverly Hills getting like $1MM to fill potholes?? Doesn't sound right to me.

7. Ad Fairy Senior Member