Page 4 of 9 ... 23456 ...
    Legend
    06-15-2010, 03:29 PM #31
    John good try but you cant get out of a lie. Beck said no one was showing the kind of footage he was showing and in fact they were. You have the ability to lie about anything and this is a clear case where it shows. Amazing.

And i suppose Beck didnt mock an 11 year old after saying politicians kids should be off limit? LOL.

You are the only person i have ever encountered who could take a fact and make it something else.
    That make you certifiable.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-15-2010 at 03:39 PM.

Legend
    06-15-2010, 03:37 PM #32
    The point is John and you still seem unable to admit this is that you belittled the spill as no big deal when it happened. You were dead wrong then and you are dead wrong now.

What you said and again read carefully is
    "COMPARED to all the rest of the oil and THE LEAKS THAT HAPPEN, THIS LEAK IS A DROP IN THE BUCKET".
    NO ONE is saying the ocean isnt big or that this isnt a small amount when compared to all the oil in the world, but what you were trying to so was downplay the severity and destructiveness of the spill (until you figured out you could make it about Obama and not BP). Clear as the light of day.

Guru
    06-15-2010, 05:15 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    John good try but you cant get out of a lie. Beck said no one was showing the kind of footage he was showing and in fact they were. You have the ability to lie about anything and this is a clear case where it shows. Amazing.

And i suppose Beck didnt mock an 11 year old after saying politicians kids should be off limit? LOL.

You are the only person i have ever encountered who could take a fact and make it something else.
    That make you certifiable.

Really you cant even get your own edited clips right. He said, "You would be HARD PRESSED to see this video being played". What you also missed (because all you watched was the EDITED clip) was that just before that he showed another clip the IDF put out. Of them attacking the IDF boats with Chains, stun granades and bottles. Humm, how do I know about that havasucker. Doesn't that seem odd to you. That is why only a few leftist liberials believe you havasucker, You take a "Daily show" (a comidey show) cut and edited clip from Glenn Beck and call it fact. It is no closer to fact then telling people the earth is warming and then leaving out data from areas because it is contradicting to your theory or using temperatures from Sep. for Oct. (and not tell people that is what you did until you are caught) to show your theories are correct. Hummm isn't Sep. almost aways warmer then Oct??? espeacially in the region of Russia were they did it. Those are the kinds of things Havasucker would like people to just forget about. I am sure in his world he thinks, haaaa there is no need to show 2/3s of the data we have collected just the 1/3 that shows our theories are correct. He thinks nothing of the fact that when people finally go through the FIA to get the data and they say, OPPS we lost it, we accidently throw it out. There is nothing to be suspicious about. In havasuckers world he thinks, haaa, Sep., Oct., whats the difference both months are a part of the Fall, no big deal at all.

Well like I said the Hoffington Post and most of the rest of the Media said it was ok. Here because it looks like you have forgotten what the rest of them have to say about it take another look:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_159830.html

Really you are the only person I have found that would take a fact have it cut to crap put up on a platter and believe it. Most would at least goto the ORIGINAL source and view the whole thing before commenting on it. Thats why it is so easy to make you look stupid.

Legend
    06-15-2010, 05:40 PM #34
    OH DUMMY. LOL.

Glen Beck "Turn on any media outlet, other than Fox. They are not going to show you THIS (this, this, this, this, this. You see that word? lol) AS HE POINTS (points, points, points, points . You see that action? lol) TO THE SAME EXACT VIDEO THAT EVERY MEDIA OUTLET HAD SHOWN AS EARLY IN THE 24 HOURS BEFORE HIS.

You are either brain dead or the thought of your idol being proved a liar, or stupid has shaken your common sense.

Then he says " THAT video (as he points to the same video again. lol) You would be hard pressed to see it (it, it, it, it, it. Is IT clear? lol) HERE IN AMERICA FROM ANY OTHER MEDIA OUTLET BESIDES FOX."

You are trying to make the claim that editing automatically=lie. WRONG DUMBASS TWIT. I work in the film industry. i quess you know more than me about that as well? Your arrogance is quite stunning. LOL.

I know its difficult for you to believe that Beck could make a mistake or tell a stupid lie, but i am here to tell you sorry but he has. Now go to bed please without your milk and cookies.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-16-2010 at 09:33 AM.

Guru
    06-15-2010, 05:58 PM #35
    The point is John and you still seem unable to admit this is that you belittled the spill as no big deal when it happened. You were dead wrong then and you are dead wrong now.

What you said and again read carefully is
    "COMPARED to all the rest of the oil and THE LEAKS THAT HAPPEN, THIS LEAK IS A DROP IN THE BUCKET".
    NO ONE is saying the ocean isnt big or that this isnt a small amount when compared to all the oil in the world, but what you were trying to so was downplay the severity and destructiveness of the spill (until you figured out you could make it about Obama and not BP). Clear as the light of day.

You see havasucker there you go again with your cut and paste job and then you expect people to trust you when I put up the whole thing with the link to that post:

"here is a basic fact I am trying to get through to you about this leak. That basically compared to all the rest of the oil we get and the leaks that happen this leak is a DROP in the bucket. To be accurate and be on the same comparison then this leak is like a drop in a olympic pool.

P.S. Did you know that they estimate that over the whole Gulf Coast 200,000 barrels of oil per year NATURALLY leak out of the sea floor and into the ocean. Once again when taken into consideration of the size of the Gulf it is considerd a DROP IN THE BUCKET."

Goto post number 3:

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3951

Hummm to anyone else, as you can see why havasucker taking a clip of something without going back to the ORGINAL show and then watching it, why he cant be trusted, then I think the above example shows you why.

Here Havasucker could not even get the original cut of the part of the qoute he used correct:

Correct version:

"That basically compared to all the rest of the oil we get and the leaks that happen this leak is a DROP in the bucket.

Havasuckers version:

You missed "we get"

The correct version clearly shows that when you take all the oil we have gotten that this leak is a drop in the bucket. I believe the fact that we use 100 million barrels A DAY and that we have been for MANY YEARS now and that this leak is only 20,000 barrels a day and only for a few MONTHS, that when put into that prospective it is actually less then a drop in the bucket, it is more like a drop in a Olympic sized pool.

Hummm, let me make it even more simple for you havasucker:

1) 100 million barrels a day VS. 20,000 barrels a day

2) Tens of years at that level of usage VS. a few months of the leak.

Needless to say but almost everyone else gets it haversucker.

They also get the original analogy of just because a plane crashes we dont stop flying, is the samething as to just because of a leak we dont stop drilling.

Legend
    06-15-2010, 06:16 PM #36
    Hey John you got your quote wrong from Beck. You betta check it out or someone my say your dissembling. LOL.

You still havent denied belittling the oil spill or have you?

Guru
    06-15-2010, 06:26 PM #37
    OH DUMMY. LOL.

Glen Beck "Turn on any media outlet, other than Fox. They are not going to show you THIS (this, this, this, this, this. You see that word? lol) AS HE POINTS (points, points, points, points . You see that action? lol) TO THE SAME EXACT VIDEO THAT EVERY MEDIA OUTLET HAD SHOWN AS EARLY IN THE 24 HOURS BEFORE HIS.

You are either brain dead or the thought of your idol being proved a liar, or stupid has shaken your common sense.

Then he says " THAT video (as he points to the same video again. lol) You would be hard pressed to see it (it, it, it, it, it. Is IT clear? lol) HERE IN AMERICA FROM ANY OTHER MEDIA OUTLET BESIDES FOX."

You are trying to make the claim that editing=lie. WRONG DUMBASS TWIT.

I know its difficult for you to believe that Beck could make a mistake or tell a stupid lie, but i am here to tell you sorry but he has. Now go to bed please without your milk and cookies.

Dumbass I just showed you how when you take something out of context it gets distorted. He just played the other clip just BEFORE they cut his show, if you saw the show you would know that. You would also know that when they did that, They MISREPRESENTED what Beck was saying and was including the ALL THE CLIPS HE WAS SHOWING AT THE TIME, TO INCLUDE THE ONE HE JUST GOT THROUGH SHOWING. You would also know why I ORIGINAL asked why was it they had to cut it so much to show just that specific clip. Because that was the only other clip the other MSM was showing and not that much. If you notice I asked you why do you think they also did not include any sound bits to the other coverage. I showed you thats because of what they were saying along with it. Really you dont get the slant that is put on it when an ABC reporter says, "I can see Israel is working hard to put their spin on things" when they show that specific clip.

like I said you have still not seen the original program and you call me brain dead if that is not the height of hypocracy, I dont know what is. JUST GO AND WATCH THE FULL SHOW AND YOU WILL DROP THIS SUBJECT AS FAST AS YOU BROUGHT IT UP. Even you will see how bad they cut the show up and what Beck was saying.

He is pointing to the screen because that is where they were playing ALL of the videos.

You (a person who saw a short cut and edited for a laugh clip) are telling me (a person WHO ACTUALLY SAW THE WHOLE THING) that I dont see which one is the lie. Really REALLY is that what you are saying. You are the biggest dumbest mother fricker I have ever seen. I gaurantee you no reasonable person believes you havasucker and to be honest, I am feeling like a twit for wasting so much time arguing with such an idiot because everyone else is saying why waste your time we all see him for what he is.

P.S. What did I tell you about this danish denile of help would just being the beginning of all the offers for help that Obama turned down.

"US turned down Britain’s offer to help clean up BP oil rig spill"

"A high-level British offer of help to clean up the Gulf of Mexico oil spill was rebuffed by America shortly after the accident, fuelling fresh fears of political tension between the two countries over the disaster. "

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle7149576.ece

Yes that is right and I dont think we would have even seen the oil if Obama would have taken any of these people up on their offers of help. Lets remember the news barely covered it UNTIL IT STARTED TO COME ASHORE and that did not start to happen for at least 30 days after.
    Last edited by john; 06-15-2010 at 06:36 PM.

Guru
    06-15-2010, 07:39 PM #38
    Hey John you got your quote wrong from Beck. You betta check it out or someone my say your dissembling. LOL.

You still havent denied belittling the oil spill or have you?

No dumbass you once again must not have even watched the FULL edited CLIP of the cut job, FOR GOD SAKE.

If you KEEP watching, you will see he also says this; "You would be HARD PRESSED to see this video being played" (while they are not the exact words, I am not a court stignogifer (unlike your qoute which all you had to do was cut and paste properly) it conveys the correct context)

Havasucker you dont even watch the WHOLE clip OF CLIP or you just get things that mixed up, I DONT KNOW WHICH IS WORSE and you are trying to tell ME about facts, really that is just to much.

At least watch upto 1 minute and 10 seconds of it, would you.

"You would be HARD-PRESSED TO SEE IT HERE IN AMERICA FROM OTHER MEDIA OUTLETS besides FOX."

You understand what "hard-pressed" means right. If not it means, that you would find it difficult, NOT IMPOSSIBLE, just difficult.

Once again that would be the reason the Israelies put out a parity "WE CON THE WORLD" and why the leaders have said because of this very incident that israel is the only country where "we are guilty before proven innocent." That statement was made long after June 1st. Now if you were not HARD-PRESSED to see ALL the videos then why would they have done and said those things. Especially anyone looking at all those videos (without comments from the reporters like "Israel is trying hard to put their spin on this") would see they are getting a fare shake.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_600486.html

Once again I will say it, I dont think it would have been made such a big deal if it would have never hit the shore line.

Want proof of that, then just think back to when did the media start to really cover it and make it a big deal. Thats right not for about 30 days and that was only because they finally could see it coming ashore on the sand banks. There was plenty of time to take care of it and make sure that never happen and Obama did nothing as a matter of fact he made it worse as we are finding out, he denied help from other countries, JUST DAYS AFTER THE LEAK. I dont know but the Danish could have gotten 20 TONs A DAY that is alot of oil sludge. Now I wonder how much oil has actually come a shore in that first 30 days?? Was it more then the 500 tons (or 1 MILLION pounds) the Danish could have picked up. I dont think so, I dont even have to bring up how much the English help would have taken care of.

You see havasucker the problem is not just the leak but that they did nothing to contain it UNTIL IT WAS TO LATE. What I find amazing is that he is now trying to use his very own mistake to push his agenda.

Like I said that makes me wonder how a person offered so much help by so many to clean up a mess HOW IN THE WORLD HE would decline it. If I did not know better I would begin thinking a small part of him wanted it to hit shore. That is at least until he saw the blow back and that it was himslef that was getting most of it.

Legend
    06-15-2010, 08:03 PM #39
    You are right John "they are not the exact words" . You betcha got it wrong and you completely missed that Beck lied in pointing to the screen of the exact video that was showing on all the tv stations and saying exactly what i quoted. I cant help it if reality is something that you find hard to accept. Its clear as the day yet you continue to protect Mr. Beck from his lies and mistakes by telling more lies. Sad.

Legend
    06-15-2010, 09:15 PM #40
    John, one more time until it gets into your thick head.

Glen Beck "Turn on any media outlet, other than Fox. They are not going to show you THIS" (this, this, this, this.. You understand this?) AS HE POINTS (points, points, points, points. You understand points?) TO THE SAME EXACT VIDEO THAT EVERY MEDIA OUTLET HAD SHOWN AS EARLY AS 24 HOURS BEFORE HIM.

And John i can show you where ALL the other videos shown on Beck's show were on other media outlets. Yes john i looked at the entirety of the Beck show and no John the footage he shows was not exclusive in any way to Fox. You understand now that you can try all you want to protect one of your guru's but it aint going to work.

It cant be any clearer.Any attempt at obfuscation on you part is just part of a continued pattern of you lying. Sad.

I know you want to concentrate on the term "hard pressed" but how about you concentrate on what i posted above. "Turn on any media outlet, other than Fox. They are not going to show you this" Wrong and an outright fabrication.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-16-2010 at 12:19 PM.

Page 4 of 9 ... 23456 ...