Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 83

Thread: Humm, isn't funny how the state effect worse by the oil spill say, DONT STOP DRILLING

  1. #21
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    John as usual you spout Fox news facts which are actually lies, but then whats new. Your a big fan of Glen Beck and i showed you another lie of his and your silence speaks volumes.

    Your an idiot, I saw the Glenn Beck show and I also watch the others and he was ABSOLUTELY CORRECT when he said, "You would be hard pressed to find other news outlets showing these types of videos."

    Now for instance while FOX was showing ALL the clips Israel put out, the others not only took their good old time putting out the ONE clip they would use the words like "Israel is working hard to put THEIR SPIN ON this". Whlie the other news agencies say things like "Israeli navy attacks Pro-Palestinian aid flotilla" You have FOX news saying "Israel Defence Force is FORCED to use deadly force while boarding ship trying to break a LEGAL blockade of Gaza. The other fact is that is not how the other News agencies even reported it AT FIRST. At first they put ALL THE BLAME on Israel.

    Here are the facts:

    1) Glenn Beck (and ather shows on FOX) showed not only the ONE video clip Jon Steward showed others news agencies showed but SEVERAL others the IDF had put out along with that clip.

    2) Why is it that Jon Steward only could show that others only showed that SAME ONE specific clip OVER AND OVER AGAIN?????

    3) It is because that was the only clip they had showed of the several others that FOX had showed already. That clip was not even CLOSE to the MOST daming clip there were several others that were worse and showed clearly that the IDF was FORSED to act as they did and anyone put in that position would have done the samething as the IDF did.

    4) ever ask yourself Havasucker why Jon Steward never had any SOUND BITS of those same news shows he showed the clips on????? Hummm Think hard havasucker and then take another look at these kinds of qoutes: "Israel is working hard to put THEIR SPIN ON this", "Israeli navy attacks Pro-Palestinian aid flotilla".

    Trust me with comments like that, Israel doesn't need or want the others news agencies reporting on what happen. Dont believe me and if Jon steward was right then why was this put out:

    ‘We Con the World’

    "The parody video “We Con the World,” which mocked the international media coverage of the Gaza-bound “aid” flotilla that was stopped by Israeli naval commandos, has been removed from YouTube, where it received over 3 million views since it went up on June 3."


    http://www.jpost.com/HealthAndSci-Te...aspx?id=178341

    Hummm, if the media was being honest and fare then why did people in Israel feel the need to do this video. Why is it the head of Israel says, "We are the only ones that are guilty until proven innocent".

  2. #22
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I posted about the oil spill on April 30th. John was belittling it (comparing it to a single airplane crash) until he figured out he could invent an angle that would involve blaming Obama. What a con artist putz he is.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_552491.html

    That was because the spill was 40 miles away and it should have NEVER got that close anyway. Here you want somemore facts on how incompetent Obama is??? The Danish government offered equipment that would have picked up 20 tons a day of oil sluge off the ocean THREE DAYS AFTER THE EXPLOSION and who denied the support, haaa yes Obama refused it. There have been several other offers made and REFUSED by Obama. This is just the beginning also, we are starting to find out about just how many offers were made to help clean this up and were DENIED by Obama. The fact is this should have never have gotten to shore and that would have not made it a big deal. To be honest if I did not have so much common sense, I would start to wonder if Obama did not want this to hit shore in the first place.

  3. #23
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    You have got to be kidding JOHN. It would not matter one little bit who the President was as far as the envrionmental damage to our Nation goes. The oil is still leaking JOHN. It's leaking at a greater rate even with BP's containment effort, than most people ever thought possible. You are just nuts if you think that any President could have prevented this oil from coming ashore.

    And as for partial term Former Governor Sarah Palin. She's a twit. There is nothing that she could have done any better than is being done now. She's a quitter and I can only guess that she would have quit as soon as somebody started being critical of her. That's been her MO in the past, and there is no reason to think she has changed. As for your guarantee JOHN, you really should consider your words before you say silly things like that.

    Here I will post what I just posted to Havasucker so you dont miss it.

    "That was because the spill was 40 miles away and it should have NEVER got that close anyway. Here you want somemore facts on how incompetent Obama is??? The Danish government offered equipment that would have picked up 20 tons a day of oil sluge off the ocean THREE DAYS AFTER THE EXPLOSION and who denied the support, haaa yes Obama refused it. There have been several other offers made and REFUSED by Obama. This is just the beginning also, we are starting to find out about just how many offers were made to help clean this up and were DENIED by Obama. The fact is this should have never have gotten to shore and that would have not made it a big deal. To be honest if I did not have so much common sense, I would start to wonder if Obama did not want this to hit shore in the first place."

    The important part there is all that was availible to Obama and all that was REFUSED.

  4. #24
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    You have got to be kidding JOHN. It would not matter one little bit who the President was as far as the envrionmental damage to our Nation goes. The oil is still leaking JOHN. It's leaking at a greater rate even with BP's containment effort, than most people ever thought possible. You are just nuts if you think that any President could have prevented this oil from coming ashore.

    And as for partial term Former Governor Sarah Palin. She's a twit. There is nothing that she could have done any better than is being done now. She's a quitter and I can only guess that she would have quit as soon as somebody started being critical of her. That's been her MO in the past, and there is no reason to think she has changed. As for your guarantee JOHN, you really should consider your words before you say silly things like that.
    Your dumb twit Candleman, really I guess the fact that she had 1000 times the experience in dealing with the oil and gas industry Obama had makes no difference. That is the stupidity of your arguement here. Like I said she knows enough NOT to refuse any help to clean up a leak 3 DAYS AFTER IT STARTS. The difference is she has no vested interest in seeing any oil leak get out of hand. As a matter of fact, if she was in charge, I am positive she would have had done EVERYTHING to make sure that oil NEVER got anywhere near shore and would have made sure it was kept confined to as close to that rig as possible.

  5. #25
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    JOHN,
    Here is a quote from you in another thread that you started about the Gulf oil leak.

    *************************

    There is a basic fact I am trying to get through to you about this leak. That basically compared to all the rest of the oil we get and the leaks that happen this leak is a DROP in the bucket. To be accurate and be on the same comparison then this leak is like a drop in a olympic pool.

    P.S. Did you know that they estimate that over the whole Gulf Coast 200,000 barrels of oil per year NATURALLY leak out of the sea floor and into the ocean. Once again when taken into consideration of the size of the Gulf it is considerd a DROP IN THE BUCKET.

    ********************************

    Do you still believe that this tragedy is just a DROP IN THE BUCKET?

    I've seen a lot of pictures that make it look like it's a lot worse than just a drop in the bucket.

    Candleman you are starting to get the point it is and could have been prevented from hitting shore. Lets remember candleman this leak started FORTY MILES AWAY. It took almost THIRTY DAYS TO EVEN START TO TOUCH THE OUTER sand banks. They were OFFERED HELP THREE DAYS ARTER THE LEAK STARTED. They had all the resources offered to clean this spill up but denied them.


    The Gulf has 643 quadrillion gallons of water in it DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A "QUADTRILLION" IS??? If not it means that the leak would be like a drop in a olympic pool, even at this present time.
    Last edited by john; 06-14-2010 at 03:25 PM.

  6. #26
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Dutch offered to help with oil clean up three days after accident...Obama refused to accept...

    http://swampbubbles.com/20100613/dut...refused-accept




    Next we have this:



    http://www.swedishwire.com/politics/...-up-oil-spill-



    "The United States said Thursday it had received offers of aid to clean up the Gulf of Mexico oil spill from Canada and Mexico, 10 European countries, South Korea and the United Nations.

    Still, the US State Department said there was no immediate need for the assistance offered but that the US Coast Guard was trying to evaluate whether there would be in the future.

    "These offers include experts in various aspects of oil spill impacts, research and technical expertise, booms, chemical oil dispersants, oil pumps, skimmers, and wildlife treatment," the State Department said in a statement.

    The State Department announced Tuesday it had received aid offers from 12 countries and international organizations but refused to identify them, saying it would only name the countries when and if it accepted aid from them.

    But in a switch, the State Department identified 13 countries and one organization which had offered to provide aid.

    They are: Britain, Canada, Croatia, France, Germany, Ireland, Mexico, the Netherlands, Norway, Romania, South Korea, Spain, Sweden and the United Nations.

    The State Department said Washington was grateful for the offers of assistance.

    "The US Coast Guard, the lead US agency in this response, continues to monitor developments and evaluate specific needs, and is currently reviewing offers of assistance," it said.

    "While there is no need right now that the US cannot meet, the US Coast Guard is assessing these offers of assistance to see if there will be something which we will need in the near future," it added.

    BP succeeded on Wednesday in capping the smallest of the three leaks hemorrhaging crude into the Gulf, but this did not reduce the rate the oil gushing into the sea, estimated at 5,000 barrels, or 210,000 gallons a day."


    May 5th
    "Chevron offers help to clean up gulf oil spill
    We're here to help, said Chevron Corp. on Friday, promising "people, processes, anything that they think we can offer" to help combat the disastrous BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico."



    Hummmmm dont you just wonder if all those offers were taken up, Just how much oil would have really gotten that close to the coast.

    Some companies even offered to help clean up and the price they asked was that they got to keep the byproduct.
    Last edited by john; 06-14-2010 at 03:51 PM.

  7. #27
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Your an idiot, I saw the Glenn Beck show and I also watch the others and he was ABSOLUTELY CORRECT when he said, "You would be hard pressed to find other news outlets showing these types of videos."

    Now for instance while FOX was showing ALL the clips Israel put out, the others not only took their good old time putting out the ONE clip they would use the words like "Israel is working hard to put THEIR SPIN ON this". Whlie the other news agencies say things like "Israeli navy attacks Pro-Palestinian aid flotilla" You have FOX news saying "Israel Defence Force is FORCED to use deadly force while boarding ship trying to break a LEGAL blockade of Gaza. The other fact is that is not how the other News agencies even reported it AT FIRST. At first they put ALL THE BLAME on Israel.

    Here are the facts:

    1) Glenn Beck (and ather shows on FOX) showed not only the ONE video clip Jon Steward showed others news agencies showed but SEVERAL others the IDF had put out along with that clip.

    2) Why is it that Jon Steward only could show that others only showed that SAME ONE specific clip OVER AND OVER AGAIN?????

    3) It is because that was the only clip they had showed of the several others that FOX had showed already. That clip was not even CLOSE to the MOST daming clip there were several others that were worse and showed clearly that the IDF was FORSED to act as they did and anyone put in that position would have done the samething as the IDF did.

    4) ever ask yourself Havasucker why Jon Steward never had any SOUND BITS of those same news shows he showed the clips on????? Hummm Think hard havasucker and then take another look at these kinds of qoutes: "Israel is working hard to put THEIR SPIN ON this", "Israeli navy attacks Pro-Palestinian aid flotilla".

    Trust me with comments like that, Israel doesn't need or want the others news agencies reporting on what happen. Dont believe me and if Jon steward was right then why was this put out:

    ‘We Con the World’

    "The parody video “We Con the World,” which mocked the international media coverage of the Gaza-bound “aid” flotilla that was stopped by Israeli naval commandos, has been removed from YouTube, where it received over 3 million views since it went up on June 3."


    http://www.jpost.com/HealthAndSci-Te...aspx?id=178341

    Hummm, if the media was being honest and fare then why did people in Israel feel the need to do this video. Why is it the head of Israel says, "We are the only ones that are guilty until proven innocent".
    "he was absolutely correct" You are a bigger brainwashed fool than i ever thought possible. How many days did it take you to dream up this lie? WOW. Watch the Beck clip. He points at the screen with the same footage that all the news stations (including Comedy Central. lol) had shown before
    him and SAYS (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. LOL) "NO ONE SEEMS WILLING TO SHOW THAT". Wrong! Everyone showed THAT. Now please stop being the biggest dumbass twit in the universe.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-14-2010 at 04:21 PM.

  8. #28
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    Here is John's quote from our original discussion after I posted on April 30 the first post about how concerned i was about the spill

    "...That basically compared to all the rest of the oil we get and THE LEAKS THAT HAPPEN, THIS LEAK IS A DROP IN THE BUCKET. So this guy john has the chutzpah to call the biggest spill in the history of our nation a "drop in the bucket". and obviously doesnt seem very worried about the leak, right? lol.
    He then goes on to compare this massive oil spill to a SINGLE airplane crash.
    And this is the same guy who though he despises environmentalists, is NOW all of a sudden in a tither about our shoreline. LOL.
    Now does anyone else smell something foul coming from JOHN? lol.

    P.S. But John, in your mind Denmark and Sweden are Socialist countries. Lol. We cant expect them to have solutions to our problems now can we? LMFAO.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-15-2010 at 02:25 AM.

  9. #29
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    "he was absolutely correct" You are a bigger brainwashed fool than i ever thought possible. How many days did it take you to dream up this lie? WOW. Watch the Beck clip. He points at the screen with the same footage that all the news stations (including Comedy Central. lol) had shown before
    him and SAYS (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. LOL) "NO ONE SEEMS WILLING TO SHOW THAT". Wrong! Everyone showed THAT. Now please stop being the biggest dumbass twit in the universe.


    Are you kidding me, you really are that big of a twit?? You watch an edited clip of Glenn Beck on Jon Stewards show and think it is correct. What you missed was that Glen Beck not only showed that clip but many others. There were a total of 4 that he showed on that very same show, what you saw was an EDITED clip just after the first one and just before the other 2 clips the IDF put out.

    Know wonder you are as stupid as you are, look at how easy you are to be fooled. You see havasucker that is the difference between you and I. I dont just take things like that at face value, I would actually go and watch the show in question. Not depend on an EDITED CLIP for my information.

  10. #30
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Here is John's quote from our original discussion after I posted on April 30 the first post about how concerned i was about the spill

    "...That basically compared to all the rest of the oil we get and THE LEAKS THAT HAPPEN, THIS LEAK IS A DROP IN THE BUCKET. So this guy john has the chutzpah to call the biggest spill in the history of our nation a "drop in the bucket". and obviously doesnt seem very worried about the leak, right? lol.
    He then goes on to compare this massive oil spill to a SINGLE airplane crash.
    And this is the same guy who though he despises environmentalists, is NOW all of a sudden in a tither about our shoreline. LOL.
    Now does anyone else smell something foul coming from JOHN? lol.

    P.S. But John, in your mind Denmark and Sweden are Socialist countries. Lol. We cant expect them to have solutions to our problems now can we? LMFAO.
    First I will repost this:

    "The Gulf has 643 quadrillion gallons of water in it DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT A "QUADTRILLION" IS??? If not it means that the leak would be like a drop in a olympic pool, even at this present time."

    Next I will remind you:

    We have been getting and using oil from the ground since the late 1800s. We at present use almost 100 MILLION BARRELS a day (yes havasucker that is 100 MILLION BARRELS A DAY).

    Now you understand how MUCH, 100 Million barrels a day is, right. So even if we used the estimate of 20,000 barrels a day that is leaked out of this rig, It is a drop in the bucket on just a DAILY basis when compared to the 100 MILLION BARRELS USED PER DAY. Never mind the fact we have been getting AND USING 100 MILLION BARRELS A DAY for much longer then this leak has been going on. Here because you are a twit, I will give you a number that even you can get. The amount of oil that is leaking out of that rig is 2 millionths of ONE PERCENT of the oil we use IN JUST ONE DAY. I and any reasonable person would call that a drop in the bucket.

    Now just like we dont stop flying because of a plane crash, we dont stop drilling for oil because of a leak.

    The odds of being in a plane crash are between 1 in 54 million and 1 in 159,000 depending on which airline you are on.

    http://www.planecrashinfo.com/cause.htm

    Ether way the percentage is much worse that you will be in a plane crash then have an oil leak when each is compared to the total amount of barrels used and flights taken. Have you stopped flying or hell you should have stopped driving a car long ago, according to Havasucker.


    P.S. Dumbass we give oil and food to N. Korea, we give aid to many countries that hate us and they take it. So what is wrong with us doing it.

    Have you seen the polls of what the Palestinians think of the USA??? Did you see the parties in the streets after 911.

    "US President George W Bush pledges $50m in aid to the Palestinians"

    Hummm how well do you think the people of Egypt like the USA????? lets just say they dont. Yet they did not let that stop them from accepting over half a BILLION in aid EACH YEAR.
    Last edited by john; 06-15-2010 at 03:41 PM.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •