Page 2 of 2 12
    Guru
    06-09-2010, 01:28 PM #11
    And by the way, it works both ways - democratic and republican. Look at Bush 1's cap on liability for drilling off shore. Bottom line - the federal government should keep its hand out of stimulating industry, economy..... They have a proven record of sucking at it.

Legend
    06-09-2010, 07:17 PM #12
    The federal govt has its hands right now in the business of stimulating business, and industry because this country was about to suffer a major DEPRESSION. i repeat, i would have loved to see your solutions in action. Actually, on second thought i am very glad i was spared the McCain/Palin solutions. That would have been PURE agony.
    We can go round and round on this if you like.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 06-09-2010 at 07:19 PM.

Guru
    06-10-2010, 11:15 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    The federal govt has its hands right now in the business of stimulating business, and industry because this country was about to suffer a major DEPRESSION. i repeat, i would have loved to see your solutions in action. Actually, on second thought i am very glad i was spared the McCain/Palin solutions. That would have been PURE agony.
    We can go round and round on this if you like.
    Just keep wearing your dunce cap Havakasha. You heard first hand from me and Candleman that we see nothing, yet you say it's working. I tell you that all my customers see nothing, yet you say it's working. Hmmmmm, I'm sure we can find this working stimulus somewhere................

Page 2 of 2 12