Page 6 of 6 ... 456
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    06-24-2010, 09:13 AM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    It's been quite the hulabalu over there to be sure. Been laying low for the most part other than trying to draw attention to the Spudnik's nonsense, which keeps getting removed for some odd reason. There was a good post over there today that I couldn't relocate but sums up my theory on what is going on. I think the deal is done, has been for a few days ... The silence is driving some of these guys to distraction but it all makes perfect sense to me.

Just waiting ... After everything that has gone on over the last month, all the updates ... Can't wait for some of these traps to be shut.
    Hey LT... uh.. I mean Sharktank...er uh...or whatever they're calling you at the bush these days..LOL

I think you are 100% correct. I think this is our week. QASP is holding at .014 on very, very low volume. I think that says a lot for the strength of the stock and those that hold shares in the company. I waiver back and forth about cutting loose with half of my shares. That would make the other half be free. But, I haven't sold any yet. I've decided to just hold on for another few days. The upside is pretty enormous and I don't want to miss that ride!

One thing that bothers me is that if the funding didn't come through. The stock will tank for another month or so until another funding source can be found.

06-24-2010, 03:43 PM #52
    Wow...what a takedown on the Q today!!!!! I viewed the PR as good news, some others didn't. Picked up a few more share @ .0123 today. Been trying to offload EVXA, but no luck yet!

Mentor
    06-24-2010, 05:23 PM #53
    Hey Chuck...did you buy anymore QASP above .0138 today? Just wondering!!!!

PR out...then "down goes QASP"..."down goes QASP" just like Ali/Frazier!!! They rattled the trees pretty hard today...scared a few million shares from the weak!

JS

Mentor
    06-24-2010, 05:26 PM #54
    Andy, I'm glad to see that you're as nuts as I am...LOL

I unloaded EVXA this morning at 50 cents just in time to grab some more QASP at .0116

I viewed the PR as another positive also.

We're either very foolish or very wise. I hope we know something very soon.

Chuck

06-24-2010, 07:50 PM #55
    I had a sell order on EVXA partially fill and almost bought more Q at .012, but held back thinking if there's no PR tomorrow, it's going down some more. Maybe Ill get lucky and I might be able to pick up some more under a penny.

It won't hurt me one bit if it doesn't though as I have plenty already. Got a cool million shares sitting in my cash acct now after my last buy, with another half mil in my IRA. Can you imagine if this thing hits the numbers that are being thrown around over at the shrub. All I'm really hoping for is that it gets back to .04, which is the highest PPS that I bought at.

Next week should be VERY interesting to say the least.

Good luck to us all!!!!! Andy

Mentor
    06-25-2010, 11:49 AM #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    I had a sell order on EVXA partially fill and almost bought more Q at .012, but held back thinking if there's no PR tomorrow, it's going down some more. Maybe Ill get lucky and I might be able to pick up some more under a penny.

It won't hurt me one bit if it doesn't though as I have plenty already. Got a cool million shares sitting in my cash acct now after my last buy, with another half mil in my IRA. Can you imagine if this thing hits the numbers that are being thrown around over at the shrub. All I'm really hoping for is that it gets back to .04, which is the highest PPS that I bought at.

Next week should be VERY interesting to say the least.

Good luck to us all!!!!! Andy
    I have a very healthy imagination!!!! 4 cents would make me a very happy guy. But, if it ever reached the 10 - 25 cent range, I'd be out of my head with happiness....LOL

But, alas, it's trading at just over a penny now.

Page 6 of 6 ... 456