Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    06-17-2010, 05:43 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Like clockwork...back in QASP at .0143...immediately dropped to .0141...still got the magic touch! Actually picked up 265k shares today...may do the same again tomorrow!

JS
    hahahaah Jeff, I did you one better this time. I bought 100K shares for one of my IRA's at .0151 today....LOL

Man, if you follow da hub at all, you'd think there is a full blown war going on between the bulls and the bears over there. It's almost as much fun as watching John go at it with people in the politics thread of this site.

I think we either make a big move in this stock sometime between Friday and next Wednesday or I'm probably going to cut my holdings in a big way and move on to another stock. If we do start to move, I think it will be a nice slow ride upwards. And if that happens, I'm in long and strong. We just have to break the 3 cent mark and stay above that for me to want to stay much longer.

And, if I can find some extra cash tonight, I'm sure I'll buy more in the morning....

06-20-2010, 05:22 PM #42
    Wishin all you fathers a Happy Father's Day!!! Enjoy your day!!!!!

Mentor
    06-21-2010, 08:48 AM #43
    Happy Fathers Day to all ... A bit belated ...

Chuck, it was more like The Bear Jambore this past weekend over there, some of these guys need to hire better writers, or find more creative ways of restating the same old lines ...

I could use something to pop a little this week. The home puter has been giving me fits, think the MB is blown and I am working off the work laptop, which, disconnected from the docking station finds me quite the klutz, inserting words mid sentance on the wrong lines, erasing whole bits, pulling up odd programs ... It would be suicide to do any trading on this thing!

Mentor
    06-21-2010, 09:56 AM #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Happy Fathers Day to all ... A bit belated ...

Chuck, it was more like The Bear Jambore this past weekend over there, some of these guys need to hire better writers, or find more creative ways of restating the same old lines ...

I could use something to pop a little this week. The home puter has been giving me fits, think the MB is blown and I am working off the work laptop, which, disconnected from the docking station finds me quite the klutz, inserting words mid sentance on the wrong lines, erasing whole bits, pulling up odd programs ... It would be suicide to do any trading on this thing!
    Yeah, Happy Belated Father's Day to everyone. I spent the day on the beach under an umbrella soaking up some Captain Morgan......Fatherhood is GREAT!!! LOL

Yes, the shrub has certainly been entertaining over the last few days. I think there are a lot of people that think they are going to get rich off of QASP and it just isn't happening fast enough for them. I get caught up in all of that from time to time too...

I am hoping for good news on the loan and acquistion fromt for QASP this week. The share price has been holding up pretty well lately.

EVXA is still in play, especially for swing trading. I say buy when it's .004 or less and sell when it's .006. In and out with this one is the only safe bet for now.

06-21-2010, 12:42 PM #45

Hey Chuck!!!

In at .0035 on EVXA. Going to take your advice on this one.

Andy

Mentor
    06-21-2010, 03:08 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post

Andy
    Good move Andy, let's make some money on this one while we're waiting for QASP!

Mentor
    06-23-2010, 09:00 AM #47
    This is pretty much the make it or break it week for Quasar Aerospace QASP.

The CEO is facing a self imposed deadline of June 30th for recieving 110 million in loans and closing up to 6 of the planned acquisitions.

In the meantime while we wait and see what's going to happen with QASP.... Does anyone have any other hot picks they'd like to share with the rest of us???

Chuck

Mentor
    06-23-2010, 12:51 PM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post

Andy
    EVXA seems to be stuck around a half penny.

Andy, I think maybe I'd take my profit pretty soon. You'd make over 25% and that's not shabby. Then maybe buy back in if it drops below .004 again.

Just a thought....

Chuck

06-23-2010, 03:41 PM #49
    One step ahead of you Chuck, I have a sell order in at .0054, may drop it a hair if it doesn't sell soon.

Mentor
    06-24-2010, 12:14 AM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    This is pretty much the make it or break it week for Quasar Aerospace QASP.

The CEO is facing a self imposed deadline of June 30th for recieving 110 million in loans and closing up to 6 of the planned acquisitions.

In the meantime while we wait and see what's going to happen with QASP.... Does anyone have any other hot picks they'd like to share with the rest of us???

Chuck
    It's been quite the hulabalu over there to be sure. Been laying low for the most part other than trying to draw attention to the Spudnik's nonsense, which keeps getting removed for some odd reason. There was a good post over there today that I couldn't relocate but sums up my theory on what is going on. I think the deal is done, has been for a few days ... The silence is driving some of these guys to distraction but it all makes perfect sense to me.

Just waiting ... After everything that has gone on over the last month, all the updates ... Can't wait for some of these traps to be shut.

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456