Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Mentor
    06-11-2010, 03:22 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    LT, thanks for the coverage on QASP. All the pieces seem to be falling in place on this one.

Some people including the CEO of the company seem to think it's going to be worth 50 cents to a dollar sometime this year. If all the plans come through, I would have to agree with that. It's a lot of ifs....... but I still feel really good about having a huge position here. I've been trading it a bit and shaving some here and there for company expenses as we expand. But, I still hold almost 3 million shares. I think I'd be very happy with a 50 cent share price.....
    My pleasure Chuck. Wish I had more time to really comb through it ... Really wanted to delve into the very intriguing aspect of "The Spirit of Lady Di" ... Maybe later on this evening.

3 mil ... Nice! The pieces are coming together and I finding Dean more likeable everyday. These little updates have been tremendous beyond the content, it just gives you a better feel for the man.

I think we are going to do very well here.
    Last edited by Los Tiburones; 06-11-2010 at 03:55 PM. Reason: "for" - missing at very strategic juncture ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    06-11-2010, 07:48 PM #32
    I am really stoked about QASP these days. I wish I could remember who turned all of us on to this stock. I am feeling like it could truly be the one that makes us the big dollars.

And if that happens, I'll be giving my businesses to my employees.( It's the people that work for you that make the business, it's not the guy that owns it) And then I'll have to actually sit on the beach and enjoy this wonderful place that I've chosen to live in!

Man, I am such a dreamer...LOL

Have a great weekend everyone. Monday is the start of a new week and hopefully a very profitable one for all of us!

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    My pleasure Chuck. Wish I had more time to really comb through it ... Really wanted to delve into the very intriguing aspect of "The Spirit of Lady Di" ... Maybe later on this evening.

3 mil ... Nice! The pieces are coming together and I finding Dean more likeable everyday. These little updates have been tremendous beyond the content, it just gives you a better feel for the man.

I think we are going to do very well here.

Mentor
    06-13-2010, 11:47 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I am really stoked about QASP these days. I wish I could remember who turned all of us on to this stock. I am feeling like it could truly be the one that makes us the big dollars.

And if that happens, I'll be giving my businesses to my employees.( It's the people that work for you that make the business, it's not the guy that owns it) And then I'll have to actually sit on the beach and enjoy this wonderful place that I've chosen to live in!

Man, I am such a dreamer...LOL

Have a great weekend everyone. Monday is the start of a new week and hopefully a very profitable one for all of us!

Chuck
    Here you go Chuck -

First mention - ShotsII 6-16-2009 Post #116
    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2537

From the initial "DD" thread that some slacker never got around to updating

That is really cool of you, regarding your business, would love to see that come to fruition.

Seems like we have been to this pinnacle before, where there is no more wiggle room ... But, the way this has been coming together coupled with the recent updates ... weekly! - It's very compelling to me to be able to both hear and see Dean speaking, all those intangibles in his character and body language. I think he is exactely what I have surmised and hoped for - He means business and despite those things that have happened along the way ... I think he is a man of his word and before the month of June is out ... who knows where we could be at.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=51225695

Mentor
    06-13-2010, 03:07 PM #34
    Hey Chuck

Are you hiring! hahaha

Let's hope for a great start to the week on Monday!

JEFF

Mentor
    06-14-2010, 10:09 AM #35
    As of 10 this morning.

QASP is up 12%
    EVXA up 20%
    SIRI up 4%

Yep, that's the way to start a Monday morning!

Mentor
    06-14-2010, 10:12 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Here you go Chuck -

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2537

From the initial "DD" thread that some slacker never got around to updating

That is really cool of you, regarding your business, would love to see that come to fruition.

Seems like we have been to this pinnacle before, where there is no more wiggle room ... But, the way this has been coming together coupled with the recent updates ... weekly! - It's very compelling to me to be able to both hear and see Dean speaking, all those intangibles in his character and body language. I think he is exactely what I have surmised and hoped for - He means business and despite those things that have happened along the way ... I think he is a man of his word and before the month of June is out ... who knows where we could be at.

http://investorshub.advfn.com/boards...ge_id=51225695
    Thanks for that LT. I had almost forgotten about SHOTS....I think he was working on his Residency for Med School. I hope he is still along for the ride.

I love to watch how this company is developing. Although, I have never built anything this big. I know about all the struggles with funding and time frames as you try to grow a new business. Dean Bradley is doing a great job as our CEO. I feel like I'm watching his dream come true and I'm profiting from it!
    Last edited by candleman; 06-14-2010 at 10:15 AM.

Addict
    06-14-2010, 12:21 PM #37
    Is anyone else's ears burning?

Oh hey, you guys remember me. I didn't think I made that much of an impression.
    Yeah I'm still in my Internal Medicine residency. I finished the last day of my intern year last Friday and am now on vaca for two weeks. When I return July 1st I'll start my second year.

I am still in the big Q. It's been a sad and depressing ride down this year. But as they say, it's always darkest just before it gets pitch black. Haha

I own BEHL once again aswell. Sold out above where it's at now and threw a few hundred into it at .0040.
    I feel BEHL has even more potential than QASP, but the company really needs to start producing something, like yesterday.
    We all know it'll be awhile before that pays off. IF it pays...

It's good to see you're all doing well. I hope you all had a very profitable year. I check in from time to time.

God bless you all.

06-14-2010, 03:51 PM #38

Welcome back!!!!

Hey Shots, glad your back.

Hang in there on the "Q". Things are starting to pick up there....

I tried gettng back in on BEHL last week at .004 but it crept up on me, so I'm keeping an eye on it.

I added two new positions over the last few weeks. CNEX and OOAG, both I got off the shrub and also been played by the folks at Bull Warrior. CNEX is a gold play and OOAG is an oil play and both are similar to BEHL and that they need to start drilling or digging to make $$$$.

Anyways chime in now and then. Still waitin for Bill to get back online, he promised awhile back that he wold stop in and say HELLO!

Mentor
    06-16-2010, 04:59 PM #39

Qasp

QASP closed up today 10% at .0155

We are getting very near having all of the financing in place. Hopefully we'll break out and start heading straight up very soon.

Here is a video chart from Clay Trader.

http://ih.advfn.com/videos/stock-cha...10_JzI5gJIzYkk

Good luck to everybody and once again thanks to Shots for bringing this one to us almost a full year ago.

Chuck

Mentor
    06-17-2010, 05:18 PM #40
    Like clockwork...back in QASP at .0143...immediately dropped to .0141...still got the magic touch! Actually picked up 265k shares today...may do the same again tomorrow!

JS

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456