Page 2 of 6 1234 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    06-02-2010, 04:09 PM #11

Qasp

Closed the day up 30% to .0157

Some of the other stocks we're watching did pretty well too. WOLV was up to 20 cents, a nice 17% rise!

RoadKill, please don't buy anything tomorrow, I like the trend upward!!!

Chuck

06-02-2010, 04:58 PM #12

Q News...

QASP announces CC tomorrow June 3 at 4 pm eastern.

Looks like this is what sent it up today at the EOD. Depending on how long / short you are on Q........ might be a time to sell a few shares tomorrow and lock in gains.... and then buy back in on the dip after the news......it certainly got played hard last Thursday / Friday in similar fashion.

Q looks like a strong play for long term.......I'll ride most of what I have..... and play with about a 1/3 of my shares.

Just a opinion... of course I read a chapter in a book once on trading stocks... so I'm pretty well an expert.

Mentor
    06-03-2010, 09:18 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    LT, you're spending too much time at the shrub!! LOL

I continue to add to my position in QASP. I think the drop in share price has been due to the OS going higher. But, if you notice, volume has picked up too. So....I'm thinking that even though the price is in the .012 range, it's still a lot better than the .006 range that we hit just a few short sessions ago.

The dillution should be over very soon. When that happens, buyers who have been sitting and watching will begin to accumulate again.

I think flippers have a lot to do with this too. People who bought below a penny are still selling and making 20% or more in just two weeks. Not a bad deal if you ask me!

I'm still going with the plan of letting some of my shares go at .02. I should be able to own 1.6 million shares free and clear after that. You never know how these things can play out. But, I'm still planning on going to Alaska someday and being a hooligan!!!!!
    Oh there's no doubt about that! (Re: the time soak) ... It's interesting where some of the rabbit trails can lead you ...

Anyway, someone had unearthed this little nugget -

http://www.fearnotlaw.com/articles/article24901.html

I did read through it in it's entirety, but what's pertinent is contained in the first 1/4 of the page.

Things that make you go Hmmmm ... Just has my radar or shackles up.
    Keeping the Marty Feldman eye on the State of Colorado's website for any 'adjustments' just as well.

Just because they're after me doesn't mean I am paranoid ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    06-03-2010, 04:20 PM #14
    I read the WHOLE thing....

Newby does sound like a shady character. But, he's not guilty and that's the point that I take from all of this.

If he helps Quasar get the money, then he's the right man at the right time.

Newby spoke during the CC today. The whole financial package is very confusing to me. And niether Newby or Bradley were able to explain it in simple terms that I could understand.

But, it sounds like things are still in order and that's what is going to make us some money.

I will be keeping a very close eye on this investment over the next 3 weeks!

Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Oh there's no doubt about that! (Re: the time soak) ... It's interesting where some of the rabbit trails can lead you ...

Anyway, someone had unearthed this little nugget -

http://www.fearnotlaw.com/articles/article24901.html

I did read through it in it's entirety, but what's pertinent is contained in the first 1/4 of the page.

Things that make you go Hmmmm ... Just has my radar or shackles up.
    Keeping the Marty Feldman eye on the State of Colorado's website for any 'adjustments' just as well.

Just because they're after me doesn't mean I am paranoid ...

Mentor
    06-07-2010, 09:18 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I read the WHOLE thing....

Newby does sound like a shady character. But, he's not guilty and that's the point that I take from all of this.

If he helps Quasar get the money, then he's the right man at the right time.

Newby spoke during the CC today. The whole financial package is very confusing to me. And niether Newby or Bradley were able to explain it in simple terms that I could understand.

But, it sounds like things are still in order and that's what is going to make us some money.

I will be keeping a very close eye on this investment over the next 3 weeks!
    "But, he's not guilty and that's the point that I take from all of this."

You have had me wondering about that for a few days ... How do you figure he was not guilty? Recognize it was a 'default judgement' and at best maybe he didn't figure it was worth the attorneys fee's to fight it - Look's like the judgement cost them each about 30K ... Still ,curious how you came to that conclussion.

On the brighter side ... One of the shrubbers dug up this very interesting piece this morning.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/blogs-a...f-landmines/2/

Mentor
    06-07-2010, 09:37 AM #16
    Well I'll be ...

O/S DOWN 121 million to 1,329,195,160.....CONFIRMED ! ! !

That is very helpful to my sanity ...

06-07-2010, 12:47 PM #17
    It would be more helpful to my sanity if the stock went up because of it, hhmmmmmm......

Mentor
    06-08-2010, 01:27 AM #18
    hi folks, posting a couple charts for shorts -

1st is one of my first shorts, didn't put much in, my timing was off... but I prefer to short in the pattern, which is the larger wedge - examples of good entry 1) look for a failure to go to the top line, usually around a fib, then enter, that's on the left, 2) better to not short the breakout, it's like catching a falling knife, it's ok sometimes, but when these things fall, they fall pretty fast, but then there is usually limited gain, or chance of a retest, that's in the middle, 3) can wait for retest, that gave a better entry (right). Notes on this are in black - the rest is gibberish I wrote or marked up back in 08. It appears for this actual trade, I went in at some random point in the pattern.

For indexes, where you may swing or day trade leverged ETFs (DO NOT HOLD THESE), it's better to have the sack and wait for entry on the high end of patterns like flags and such. The stop is clear as day.. ie. the opposite direction hits, and you can get a decent percent gain if you are right.

Mentor
    06-08-2010, 03:08 AM #19
    just a note - during the bear phases, stocks will retest patterns a lot, but it will happen on different days, so the indexes usually appear to chug along in the direction they are going, so if there is a retest on an index, it's more like a one day spike, if it happens at all. Indexes are the average, so if you are looking to short retests, look for them on stocks. A case where they may occur on an index is perhaps a longer term pattern, like a large triangle or back up to a resistance line. So for flags and such on indexes, look for just getting in on the high end of the actual flag.

Mentor
    06-09-2010, 08:21 AM #20

Kittens!

KAT Exploration, Inc. Distributes 1 to 4 OTCBB Shares of BVIG.OB and Provides Update on Handcamp Drill Project for NI 43-101 Preparation
    MOUNT PEARL, NL, Jun 08, 2010 (MARKETWIRE via COMTEX) -- KAT Exploration, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: KATX) www.katexploration.com

KAT Exploration, Inc. (PINKSHEETS: KATX) will distribute to its shareholders restricted shares of Bella Viaggio, Inc. /quotes/comstock/11k!bvig (BVIG 0.67, 0.00, 0.00%) which trades on the Over the Counter Bulletin Board (OTCBB). BVIG.OB was purchased for $305,000 in cash paid in full. KAT Exploration shareholders will receive 1 restricted share of /quotes/comstock/11k!bvig (BVIG 0.67, 0.00, 0.00%) for every 4 shares of (PINKSHEETS: KATX) owned up through the record date to be decided by its board of directors to be executed as early as possible. KAT Exploration shareholders will be unaffected while having restricted shares of BVIG.OB distributed as additional equity.

KAT Exploration has retained a Securities Law Firm that has facilitated and completed the administrative process to submit to FINRA for a name, ticker, and CUSIP number change for /quotes/comstock/11k!bvig (BVIG 0.67, 0.00, 0.00%) .

KAT Exploration has retained an Auditing Firm that has completed the required audit of the Handcamp property that was placed into /quotes/comstock/11k!bvig (BVIG 0.67, 0.00, 0.00%) . KAT Exploration will manage and oversee the operations of the /quotes/comstock/11k!bvig (BVIG 0.67, 0.00, 0.00%) Handcamp drilling program. KAT Exploration believes that because of the expected valuation that will come from its Handcamp and other high grade gold properties recently discovered that it would be better suited to position the properties within a higher market standard existing within a fully reporting OTCBB entity.

The new name for Bella Viaggio, Inc. will be "KAT Gold Holdings Corporation" that will be the parent company for all future OTCBB share distributions. The goal is to later merge (PINKSHEETS: KATX) into an OTCBB entity under KAT Gold Holdings Corporation as a wholly owned subsidiary on a 1 for 1 ratio basis. KAT Exploration will maintain all its high grade copper properties and is aggressively preparing to take its copper exploration and drilling programs to the next major stages of development to be announced soon. Ken Stead, KAT Exploration, Inc. President and CEO, said, "This OTCBB share distribution is the first of more OTCBB share distributions that we are planning to distribute to our shareholders. We look forward to transitioning our shareholders out of the pink sheets market and on to the more transparent OTCBB market for now."

KAT Exploration has received approval of its drill permit from the Newfoundland Department of Mines and Energy to move forward towards the drill project on its Handcamp gold property. As previously announced, the drill contract has been awarded to Cabo Drilling for a minimum of 15 holes and a minimum of 1200 meters. There are approximately 20 km's of Induced Polarization (IP) that is nearly completed over various sections of the grid to assist in locating drill targets.

KAT Exploration recently announced that it had discoveries up to 5840 PPB of gold in soil samples and 31.4 g/t Au in the outcrop at the Handcamp gold property from the results of 1457 soil samples received from Actlabs in Ontario, Canada for Gold and base metal analysis.

Geologist, Mr. R. James Weick, has been engaged to oversee the drilling project and complete a NI 43-101 for the Handcamp property. Mr. Weick's qualifications can be viewed by clicking the link below.

www.katexploration.com/news/Geologist_Resume.pdf

We realize that many are anxiously waiting the actual drilling to begin. However, it is very important that initiating such a program that advanced ground work and data be in place. Our field crew has been in place for the past few weeks gathering all the necessary information and geophysics data to move the project to the actual drilling stage. We expect the actual drilling to shortly commence as the company will release an update to inform its shareholders. We appreciate your patience and encourage you to monitor our website for further updates.

Jack Zwicker
    Kat Exploration Inc.
    Investor Relations
    Ph 902-497-3188
    jzwicker@katexploration.com
    www.katexploration.com

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/kat...k=MW_news_stmp

Page 2 of 6 1234 ...