I think you are 100% correct. I think this is our week. QASP is holding at .014 on very, very low volume. I think that says a lot for the strength of the stock and those that hold shares in the company. I waiver back and forth about cutting loose with half of my shares. That would make the other half be free. But, I haven't sold any yet. I've decided to just hold on for another few days. The upside is pretty enormous and I don't want to miss that ride!
One thing that bothers me is that if the funding didn't come through. The stock will tank for another month or so until another funding source can be found.