Page 9 of 10 ... 78910
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-27-2010, 08:15 AM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    Got to read Spencer ... (Man I have a hard time with that. The old name was just fine!) But, as Chuck has been pointing out, he has been doing a great job on it all and explained what transpired this afternoon even though it was complete BS and really, super duper good timing ...

AG - My sentiments exactely. I was talking with one of the mods on the shrub, commenting about how great it feels to be down only 800 bucks rather than 8K ... so close to even, at one point today it may have been closer to 80 bucks. It's incredible to watch the multiples with this amount of shares, it adds up quick (Not as quick as Chuck, but good enough )

BTW- I swear those things look like killer whales to me
    I'm with you on those dolphin looking like whales. I see grey dolphin everyday. And those things swimming around Andy's boat don't look like any dolphin I've ever seen. I was sure they were little Killer Whales!!! LOL

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 09:03 AM #82
    Swimming around the boat...I thought you were talking about the shrimp on the floor of the boat. Did you see the size of those things!!!!! hahaha

JS

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I'm with you on those dolphin looking like whales. I see grey dolphin everyday. And those things swimming around Andy's boat don't look like any dolphin I've ever seen. I was sure they were little Killer Whales!!! LOL

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 09:06 AM #83
    This was just released by QASP.

I think they wanted this let out this morning so it could be traded on today. We may have even more good news coming from the CC this afternoon after the markets close.

Quasar Aerospace Updates on Financing
    1 minutes ago - Marketwire

The CEO of Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc., Dean Bradley, (PINKSHEETS: QASP) announces that Newby and Associates has acknowledged that its institution is in receipt of the necessary Quasar Aerospace Industries, Inc. stock to secure the necessary bridge financing of $500,000.00 which shall cover expenses for the investment grade collateral securing the first $10,000,000 loan. This statement confirms the Press Release of May 24, 2010 wherein it was stated that $5,000,000 of the $10,000,000 will be used to cover expenses for investment grade collateral securing the $100,000,000 loan.

Good luck today!

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 10:01 AM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    QASP

got out at .0156...wish I could hold longer...pennies make me PMP(pee.my.pants). If it re-traces...may get back in @ .01 or so!

That was a quick 5K! Can't complain!

LT, Chuck, Andy, Big Sandy...hope it re-traces so that I can join in again...but if not...enjoy the ride!

JEFF
    Hey Jeff,

Do you have anymore QASP left to sell?

We hit .019 a little bit ago and I thought maybe if you sell some more, we might be able to push this to 2 cents before lunch.....

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 11:05 AM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    also, a lot of respect for clay for buying at that absolute bottom... that guy is a TA machine.
    I just sold a boatload more of SIRI and put it all on QASP at .0201

I'm thinking that I can make 10% or more today and that's a lot more than SIRI is going to return anytime soon.
    Last edited by candleman; 05-27-2010 at 11:28 AM.

05-27-2010, 12:06 PM #86
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I just sold a boatload more of SIRI and put it all on QASP at .0201

I'm thinking that I can make 10% or more today and that's a lot more than SIRI is going to return anytime soon.
    QASP looking good again today folks!!!!! Nice to wake up at the HOD!!! Off from that a little. Thanks for pointing me to the Spencer article on SIRI, it rebounded nicely after that selloff. Would have been a good time to buy in.

They do look like killer whales, but definately are Dall porpoises. If I can figure this out I have a cool video of them playing in front of the boat.

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 04:29 PM #87

Qasp

I lifted this off the Bush...

Notes from the CC for QASP that just ended.

CC notes:

350 mil: Chairman and managing director says log jam has been broken and funding will be in within a few weeks in traunches. New agreement is they only get equity by how much they fund.

New financing: Newby & Assoc. Shannon will be there later next week. Advanced 100k already to secure monies as in PR. Will have 3.5 mil in working capital. BB in earnest will start thereafter.

O/S will be under 1.5 bil and 100 mil was used as collateral and will not be sold into market.

Warrants for Newby are all over 20 cents a share...

Uplisting: a condition for loan requires application to naz or amex and bypass OTC.

Revenues for 2010: Acq closed between now and end of June will exceed 150 mil dollars. Pre-tax profit will be ~30 mil.
    2011: Expect to triple that number...most from MS operations.

VLJ program: Funding wasnt completed to move that forward, nor the engineering was done for 50 mil. Price was 10 mil in previous neg. Now own that at 80k and transported to target #3 in midwest. Work will resume next week on completion of VLJ.

TF: Founder and two lead engineers will arrive in two days for meetings of CEOs of #3, JTM Engineering.

Homage to some posters on da shrub

I feel like doing a hula dance!!!
    It looks like things could get very profitable very soon.

My advice is if you don't own a hundred thousand shares of QASP...buy some soon. It's a good chance that 2000 bucks could double or triple in no time at all. This is my foolish opinion only of course. So do some DD and think about it.

Chuck

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 04:50 PM #88

QASP audio clip

Here is a youtube link to the CC today.

I hope it works!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkw8clrFOb8

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 06:33 PM #89
    True to form...sold all QASP yesterday...Ya'll made a killing today!!!!!

Your F%&king welcome!!! LOL

I guess that I get the wuss award for the week!

Chuck...you know...if I buy back in tomorrow...the funding will fall through, Dean will have a heart attack, minesweepers will go bk...I think you get the picture...

Actually, congrats on your nice payday! great call today!

Jeff...aka Mr. Wuss to all of you!

05-27-2010, 08:12 PM #90
    Congrats Jeff!!!

I have a gut feelng that you'll have an opportunity to get back in on a dip tomorrow. Nothing would suprize me with this stock....I only hope it's temporary though. Weve been up 3 days now...can't keep going up forever.

Good luck tomorrow!!!! Be sure to let us know when you buy back in, so that I can catch it falling right after!!!!

Chuck...I hope you didn't sell off all of your SiRI today. We wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the old blue dog we all invested in way back when.

Page 9 of 10 ... 78910