Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-25-2010, 09:53 AM #61
    Electric generation companines might be something to look at folks. They have been in a downhill tail spin for months. The bottom has got to come soon. Maybe a hot summer could bring these up.

Check out NRG and DYN. I've done well swing trading both of these in the past and they seem pretty cheap today.

Guru
    05-25-2010, 10:35 AM #62
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    hhahaha, Is that Little Ben that hear in the background...

We seem to be making a bounce off the bottom at the moment.
    Good one Candleman, and indeed there was a nice bounce. SIRI is in the process of closing the gap. Hopefully some of you trader types bought on that.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the end of the session today. My guess it will take on some additional red.

Mentor
    05-25-2010, 11:58 AM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Good one Candleman, and indeed there was a nice bounce. SIRI is in the process of closing the gap. Hopefully some of you trader types bought on that.

It will be interesting to see what happens at the end of the session today. My guess it will take on some additional red.
    The markets seem to be doing OK for right now.

SIRI is back up to a buck. QASP is holding around .008, and the major indexes are only down a percent or so.

I'm curious to know if anyone cut loose with anything today????

Guru
    05-25-2010, 01:15 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    The markets seem to be doing OK for right now.

SIRI is back up to a buck. QASP is holding around .008, and the major indexes are only down a percent or so.

I'm curious to know if anyone cut loose with anything today????
    I did. 200 shares of TCK. Lost $10 a f'ing share too, but wanted the cash to get more SPXU should I decide. I'm still holding some TCK; it will go up eventually. I was thinking of selling SPXU morning prior to the bounce. It was a mistake not too. Oh well. I'm still nicely green for the year.

Mentor
    05-25-2010, 02:45 PM #65
    At last check QASP was up to .011

I sure have an itchy trigger finger. After all of my advice, I'm starting to feel like flipping some of this. OY VEY!!!

Guru
    05-25-2010, 03:15 PM #66
    Pretty remarkable rebound. I wonder if the fix is in. Gap down, let the fools unload some cheap shares, and by the end of the day you've made a nice days wage.

TCK went up a buck since I sold lol. Hey, I have the cash.

Mentor
    05-25-2010, 03:33 PM #67
    I cut loose of the last of my Sprint (S) at 5.09

I picked it up for under 3.50, so that was a great one. It'll go higher now, but I like cash and the overall market is beginning to worry me a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Pretty remarkable rebound. I wonder if the fix is in. Gap down, let the fools unload some cheap shares, and by the end of the day you've made a nice days wage.

TCK went up a buck since I sold lol. Hey, I have the cash.

Mentor
    05-25-2010, 06:15 PM #68
    Qasp CC on Thursday? Tomorrow should provide a nice little run into the CC. Will probably sell 50% tomorrow at .014-.015 and then let the rest ride alittle while longer. Maybe re-buy if price drops post CC.

LT- damn man...no more caffeine for you in the am.

Jeff

Mentor
    05-26-2010, 09:08 AM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Qasp CC on Thursday? Tomorrow should provide a nice little run into the CC. Will probably sell 50% tomorrow at .014-.015 and then let the rest ride alittle while longer. Maybe re-buy if price drops post CC.

LT- damn man...no more caffeine for you in the am.

Jeff
    No kidding ... blah, blah, blah ...

Having waited this long ... no hurry to unload any "Q"s just yet. Actually added to the mound yesterday.

Would love to get out of this MMUH though, it's beyond dormant - No response out of their IR ... Maybe I should call Karen, see if she knows anything

WOLV - mentioned this a couple of days ago, low float - 30Mil - Very interesting, flying under the radar, even the shrub board ...

Mentor
    05-26-2010, 10:40 AM #70
    QASP is trading at .0145 right now. That's the highest it's been in 6 weeks or so.

It sure is nice to own enough of this that every tenth of a penny rise makes me a couple thousand bucks. This is one of those really risky investments that is paying off for quite a few of us!

Page 7 of 10 ... 56789 ...