Page 5 of 10 ... 34567 ...
    Mentor
    05-23-2010, 11:04 PM #41
    Andy

One more thing! Damn good thing that the kids look like your wife!!! hahaha

Thanks again...Beautiful family and country!

Jeff

Mentor
    05-24-2010, 09:29 AM #42
    Awesome pics!

Andy, thank you for sharing ... Was that an Orca cruising about you guys?

Man, I have got to get out of this concrete jungle for awhile ... Beautiful country there ... just incredile.

Mentor
    05-24-2010, 09:32 AM #43

Animal Crackers

Another junior exploration co. that I am watching ... WOLV.

Better share structure than KATX ...

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-24-2010, 10:31 AM #44

Andy

Andy, your pictures are spectacular. The kids look happy and healthy. It's fun getting pictures of them every now and then. They are like a part of the family here and we get to watch them grow up. I raised my 5 kids deep in the rolling hills of Southern Ohio. The smiles of your kids remind me of my kids smiling when I would take them out hunting and hiking.

I'm serious about planning my QASP funded vacation up your way sometime. It looks totally awsome!!! The dolphin swimming around the boat was just breath taking.
    Last edited by candleman; 05-24-2010 at 01:59 PM.

05-24-2010, 12:21 PM #45

Thanks!!!!!

Glad you guys like em. I consider you guys like a 2nd family. Now let's try to make some money, so we all can plan a trip to Alaska.

Them are dahl porpioses (sp) that were playing in our wake, we had a bout a dozen of them around us.

Jeff....them are Alaska size shrimp, from head to tail about 7 inches and taste like mini lobsters!!!!!

05-24-2010, 12:40 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Glad you guys like em. I consider you guys like a 2nd family. Now let's try to make some money, so we all can plan a trip to Alaska.

Them are dahl porpioses (sp) that were playing in our wake, we had a bout a dozen of them around us.

Jeff....them are Alaska size shrimp, from head to tail about 7 inches and taste like mini lobsters!!!!!
    And girls. Thanks for sharing the pics Andy. They are amazing.
    Always nice to see your beautiful family as well as the gorgeous
    scenery.

Julie

05-24-2010, 01:21 PM #47
    Yes, And Girls!!!!! Thank you Julie!!!!

Enthusiast
    05-24-2010, 05:01 PM #48

QASP Funding News

Chuck,

Looks like you just might get to book that vacation to Alaska. News just out about QASP securing $110M bridge funding. Sure bet the shrubbers will have a field day with this, but looks like ol' Dean might just pull this one off. Assuming this financing comes through and gets funded.

Next few days should be a hoot...at least until Wednesday CC.

Have a good evening everyone.

Sandy

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Andy, your pictures are spectacular. The kids look happy and healthy. It's fun getting pictures of them every now and then. They are like a part of the family here and we get to watch them grow up. I raised my 5 kids deep in the rolling hills of Southern Ohio. The smiles of your kids remind me of my kids smiling when I would take them out hunting and hiking.

I'm serious about planning my QASP funded vacation up your way sometime. It looks totally awsome!!! The dolphin swimming around the boat was just breath taking.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-24-2010, 05:05 PM #49
    That is FANTASTIC news Sandy, thanks for pointing it out.

The next few days could be very exciting. I played QASP very much like I played SIRI. I've been buying it all the way down. And now, I'll sit back and ride it back up the hill.

We all should get a very nice payday very soon!

Chuck

Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Chuck,

Looks like you just might get to book that vacation to Alaska. News just out about QASP securing $110M bridge funding. Sure bet the shrubbers will have a field day with this, but looks like ol' Dean might just pull this one off. Assuming this financing comes through and gets funded.

Next few days should be a hoot...at least until Wednesday CC.

Have a good evening everyone.

Sandy

Mentor
    05-24-2010, 07:26 PM #50
    Chuck

Where are you planning to jump off the QASP bandwagon! I'm in for 670k shares at .0085.

I believe that it could run through the CC with this news and then probably settle back some! Any thoughts!!!

If it hits .015+...I'll probably hyperventilate and sell anywhere north of there!

Jeff

Page 5 of 10 ... 34567 ...