Page 10 of 10 ... 8910
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-27-2010, 08:30 PM #91
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Congrats Jeff!!!

I have a gut feelng that you'll have an opportunity to get back in on a dip tomorrow. Nothing would suprize me with this stock....I only hope it's temporary though. Weve been up 3 days now...can't keep going up forever.

Good luck tomorrow!!!! Be sure to let us know when you buy back in, so that I can catch it falling right after!!!!

Chuck...I hope you didn't sell off all of your SiRI today. We wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for the old blue dog we all invested in way back when.
    hahaha NO, I wouldn't part with all of the good ol SIRI! We've been up together, we've been down together.....it's sort of like my wife by now. LOL I still hold some that I paid 4 bucks for. So, I don't think I'll be parting with that anytime soon.

But, I will keep buying QASP. After the CC today, I feel stronger than ever about it. One of the lenders is taking stock that they can't sell till it reaches at least 20 cents. So, I figure if a lender thinks it's going to be worth that, I'll hold for it too.

Jeff, I would buy a small position as soon as possible. I think it will be on a steady climb for at least another week or two. But, please make sure you tell us when you buy. So we can buy on the dip an hour or two later...

05-27-2010, 08:43 PM #92
    WOW....4 bucks!!!!! That's tough to hold onto all these years!!!! I'm down to 12K shares let of SIRI, from a high of 55k shares. I'm not sure I want to part with anymore of them and am happy with what I hold
    in QASP. If it keeps going up, I may sell some to get back as much of my 55k that I can, cuz I can see SIRI easily at 5 bucks eventually!!!

Anyways, I'm dipping for hooligans tonight during high tide, I'll be sure to post pics and get that video of the mini orca's up for you all to check out.

Later, Andy

Mentor
    05-28-2010, 12:33 AM #93
    Chuck

I just might go ahead and take the plunge and re-invest my profits from my sale yesterday back into QASP. Be prepared for the dip tomorrow AM...if it drops to below .018...you will know that I bought back in!

Jeff

05-28-2010, 12:43 PM #94

Thanks Jeff!!!!

Picked up another 125k @ .0158!!!!

Update: Ouch!!!! I shoulda waited a little longer

Jeff - you musta been buying like crazy today!
    Last edited by Alaska Guy; 05-28-2010 at 03:58 PM.

Mentor
    05-28-2010, 04:37 PM #95
    Andy...and I thought all Alaskans were nice! Go ahead...kick me when I'm down...

Jeff

Mentor
    05-29-2010, 08:30 AM #96

Just to bring you guys some relief over this long weekend - I got you all beat. Picked up another 15K @ .019 just as I was making a fool out of myself by commenting over there; 'how you got to love amateur hour'

Figured there would be some profit taking due to the long weekend but good grief ...

Who's the amateur?

Also parted with another 1K of the Blue Dog - I am certain that it was this last, small tranche @ 12:58 PM PST at the ask that keep us qualified for the Russell re-balance. You are all very welcome.

That was a brutal shift of shares yesterday. I haven't gotten the cajoles (to borrow from Dean) to utilize the E*trade Pro quick trade aspects so I keep up the regular window and work trades through it like the slacker I am ... Because the quotes are delayed by 15 min it sure was a thing of beauty to see those multiples @ .0249 in the account while it lasted. That was a huge swing in the overall balance ...

But I am happy as a clam, regardless. Freed up that bit ol' Blue for Tues. Figured I might as well get to an even mil to placate some psychological ego man brain aspect of having all those extra zeros ...

Boy am I full of chatter just musing on all this ... That's two CC's in a row where Dean has answered exact concerns\questions that I had. The first was in getting some professional help with the PR's. This week was an answer to an email I had sent a month or so ago inquiring about getting off of the pinks ... It's is intriguing that the whole matter of up-listing came out in the CC and not in a PR (at least so far) - From my tooling around, the whole notion is usually trotted out to pump up these pennies with no real intentions of ever getting off the stinky pinkies. After stating in the last CC that no R\S was in the cards I am hard pressed to figure how this can be accomplished organically. I threw the shrubettes a bone that perhaps one of these acquisitions is already on a higher exchange (no response as everyone was giddy with the SP at the time) - It is certainly a question for next weeks call.

Mentor
    05-29-2010, 08:32 AM #97
    WOW....4 bucks!!!!! That's tough to hold onto all these years!!!! I'm down to 12K shares let of SIRI, from a high of 55k shares. I'm not sure I want to part with anymore of them and am happy with what I hold
    in QASP. If it keeps going up, I may sell some to get back as much of my 55k that I can, cuz I can see SIRI easily at 5 bucks eventually!!!

Anyways, I'm dipping for hooligans tonight during high tide, I'll be sure to post pics and get that video of the mini orca's up for you all to check out.

Later, Andy

"dipping for hooligans" - Sounds like something you would do on the shrub

Page 10 of 10 ... 8910