Page 8 of 10 ... 678910
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-26-2010, 11:08 AM #71
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Qasp CC on Thursday? Tomorrow should provide a nice little run into the CC. Will probably sell 50% tomorrow at .014-.015 and then let the rest ride alittle while longer. Maybe re-buy if price drops post CC.

LT- damn man...no more caffeine for you in the am.

Jeff
    I think that's a good plan of attack on this one.

Mentor
    05-26-2010, 04:14 PM #72
    QASP closed at .0158 on 47 million shares. That's 100% in two days.

Not bad, not bad at all!

Anybody have any trading ideas on this one?

WOLV is looking pretty good too. Up 25% or so today!

KATX up 10% also.

Enthusiast
    05-26-2010, 04:33 PM #73

QASP Trading Ideas

If it doubles again in the next two days, I'm out! But, a nickel would be better. All depends on the news, funding and communication from Dean. If he comes through in the next 30 days or so, this could hit dimes.

S.M.

Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    QASP closed at .0158 on 47 million shares. That's 100% in two days.

Not bad, not bad at all!

Anybody have any trading ideas on this one?

WOLV is looking pretty good too. Up 25% or so today!

KATX up 10% also.

Mentor
    05-26-2010, 05:14 PM #74
    QASP

got out at .0156...wish I could hold longer...pennies make me PMP(pee.my.pants). If it re-traces...may get back in @ .01 or so!

That was a quick 5K! Can't complain!

LT, Chuck, Andy, Big Sandy...hope it re-traces so that I can join in again...but if not...enjoy the ride!

JEFF

Mentor
    05-26-2010, 05:18 PM #75
    Now SIRI on the other hand...makes me SMP(no explanation needed).

Did you see the BS close and 40M shares traded at the close. Un-fu%king believable. Block after block of 999,000 shares traded at 4:00. Closed at .882 or something like that!

This dumbass calls BS on that one!

Jeff

Mentor
    05-26-2010, 07:14 PM #76
    SIRI is really starting to worry me. I've been shaving here and there. It was a really nice ride for the last 12 months. I made some nice coin. But, I'm really thinking of just getting out for good. I think the growth potential in selling price is very limited at the moment.

Jeff, good move on QASP. I'm up almost 20K now. I'd love to see it go higher and it should. I figure it's worth something in the 5 cent or better range if all the plans come through in the next month.

I think, I'm going to hold on for 2 cents, then trim all of my original investment out. That should leave me with 1.3 million free shares or so. That would make this the single best investment that I've ever made. Even better than SIRI and that has been good to me!

This is my totally nonsensical, unreasonable, and completely unqualified prediction for QASP.

Thursday afternoon, we see .021, Friday, we see .025 for the high of the day. Then we drop back down early next week to the .017 area. I'm not expecting anything big in the area of news for the next few weeks. But, I also don't see any bad news coming and that should hold the support around the 2 cent area for a couple of weeks.

I hope I'm wrong. I really hope it hits a nickle by the middle of June, but my gut says that's not gonna happen.

I think I've been reading the shrub way too much lately...LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Now SIRI on the other hand...makes me SMP(no explanation needed).

Did you see the BS close and 40M shares traded at the close. Un-fu%king believable. Block after block of 999,000 shares traded at 4:00. Closed at .882 or something like that!

This dumbass calls BS on that one!

Jeff

05-26-2010, 09:52 PM #77

Congrats QASPers!!!!!

Green in one acct and getting close to even on the other. Hoping for a runup prior to the CC, prolly just ride it out and see what happens. If I had the $$$ Chucks made I'd be sweatin.....if this runs past .02 I might start to shed a little.

WTF is up with SIRI!!!!! Might need to shed some of that on the next runup!

Good luck tomorrow!!!!

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 12:31 AM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Green in one acct and getting close to even on the other. Hoping for a runup prior to the CC, prolly just ride it out and see what happens. If I had the $$$ Chucks made I'd be sweatin.....if this runs past .02 I might start to shed a little.

WTF is up with SIRI!!!!! Might need to shed some of that on the next runup!

Good luck tomorrow!!!!
    Got to read Spencer ... (Man I have a hard time with that. The old name was just fine!) But, as Chuck has been pointing out, he has been doing a great job on it all and explained what transpired this afternoon even though it was complete BS and really, super duper good timing ...

AG - My sentiments exactely. I was talking with one of the mods on the shrub, commenting about how great it feels to be down only 800 bucks rather than 8K ... so close to even, at one point today it may have been closer to 80 bucks. It's incredible to watch the multiples with this amount of shares, it adds up quick (Not as quick as Chuck, but good enough )

BTW- I swear those things look like killer whales to me

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 03:31 AM #79
    Damn I'm happy you guys are getting green on qasp - that stuff was worrying me... not for me, for you folks. Make damn sure you have a plan that will make you money!!!!! even a penny, don't lose on this one.

Regarding siri, it's a listed stock, it's following the market, we're near a bounce level for the market, so perhaps it will fare well, or crater, me, I'm more than happy to be out until the situation rectifies, always happy with a gain, never happy with seeing my account levels dip. My goal is to not see my account ever dip below where I started for the year. I don't have the guts, or firepower for that matter, that you guys do. Futures are up now at the moment but it was gap and trappy today (weds).

Go QASP!

Mentor
    05-27-2010, 03:31 AM #80
    also, a lot of respect for clay for buying at that absolute bottom... that guy is a TA machine.

Page 8 of 10 ... 678910