Guru
    05-06-2010, 04:30 PM #1

Which is more stupid?

The people in Greece being pissed that their own entitlements are the reason their economy is going broke.

OR

The polocies of the controling party of United States government wanting to follow Greece into ablivion.

Look at the people/unions in Greece they are rioting because the government is saying if we dont cut your entitlements we will go broke and it will get worse. This is fact, it is not in question everyone knows this and everyone knows they will not get any loans until the cuts happen. Basically the people rioting are rioting for it to get worse. What dumbass twits.

The question here though is, are people in the United States as stupid as the people of Greece. We will see come Nov.

Guru
    05-06-2010, 04:51 PM #2
    My choice.............drumroll please...........................

The polocies of the controling party of United States government wanting to follow Greece into oblivion.

Guru
    05-06-2010, 06:25 PM #3
    My bet is the same as yours but I have to admit after seeing MI. go for Obama after 6 years of Granholm. I am not to sure I should not be betting that most people of the United states are the twits here. Why you ask because you know before the election I talked to many that said they were voting for Obama, Now that THEY see what he is, I can hardly find a sole that will say they voted for him. Amazing thing they all did not seem to notice what I did (it only takes a little common sense and logic) about him before they voted for him. So I can only hope at this point, that they are all not that dence. We will see come Nov.

If you still dont believe what dumbasses that many American people are. Here is another example. Obama says point blank "I will bankrupt the coal industry" and look at how many states that have a large part of their economies that depend on the coal industry that went for Obama. I mean really these dumb twits think just because they dont specifically work in that industry that they are safe. I mean really these dumbasses dont have a clue that if many in their state cant afford to buy a product (because they are out of work because their company went bankrupt) of a indusrty that they work in then IT WILL EFFECT THEM, Dhaaaaa.

P.S. Anyone in the coal industry that voted for Obama after that comment by him, cant be helped and should be commited. I only say that because I dont want them to kill themselves after they FINALLY realize they cut their own throats and put themselves out of a job.

P.S.S. Still dont believe take a look at the link I provided and the stupidity of "clueless"s arguement. Even after I explain simple logic to him he still does not get it, even after I give him example after example after example he still does not get, how stupid his arguement is. It is his type that makes me think the way I do about the American population.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3963
    Last edited by john; 05-06-2010 at 09:37 PM.