Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Results 91 to 97 of 97

Thread: Oil leaks into the ocean!!!! stop all the drilling.

  1. #91
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Really you might want to inform the AP of that.

    "Liberal Editor Uses AP's Retracted Katrina Story: Bush a Liar and His Fans "Sociopaths""

    Read more: http://newsbusters.org/node/4301#ixzz0pARbeoAA


    "Liberal Media Bias: AP's Alan Fram and Eileen Putman & ABC News"


    http://vocalminority.typepad.com/blo...en-putnam.html

    "Associated Press, MSNBC and CNBC Seen as Having Liberal Bias"


    You see candleman when I have to spend time proving something that is well know as this it ether says he is a dumb twit or as dishonest as they come and that gets you called a twit.




    http://www.rasmussenreports.com/content/pdf/4657

    Rasmussen is a right wing pollster and every knows that. Again you forgot about the Bush supporter that was the HEAD of the AP's political division during the election. Go back and look it up.

  2. #92
    Havakasha is offline
    Your figures on Solar and Wind aren't guite right (boy is that an understatement). You also continue to make inane statements about hybrids and electric vehicles that indicate they wont ever be technologically or economically viable. So its hard to take seriously your comment that you are for anything that works. Your history of comments demonstrates that you are a rigid ideologue who is against anything other than oil, coal, nuclear. I have presented countless examples of how solar and wind pays off today but you continue to deny the facts. Unfortunate.

    P.S. Did you finally admit that you were exaggerating when you said the only issue with the oil spill was the oil that was coming ashore?I have certainly tried to get you to see the facts about the huge miles long underwater plumes that are damaging the countries precious fishing industry, but you seem intent on scoring points about Obama and show absolutely no anger at BP or Halliburton which
    have caused the massive catastrophic leak.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-27-2010 at 06:31 PM.

  3. #93
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Yep that leaves almost 2/3's or many millions of gallons washing up on shore and hanging out underwater destroying our countries most lucrative and biggest fishing industry. What a damn shame.

    But again the point was that you said the issue was only that oil is hitting the shore. You do remember that you made that argument dont you? You are wrong and im sorry your pride wont let you admit that you dont know as much as some of the scientists who are on the scene and studying the situation.
    You keep avoiding this fact. Hmmm i wonder why? LOL.

  4. #94
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Nope that doesnt answer my article on the newly discovered huge oil plume underwater but its a good subterfuge. Damn are you easy. Where is your integrity? You said only oil hitting land is the issue.

    Do you want me to put it up again? Ok.

    Did you miss the 35% of the oil leaking out of the well, that 35% is a percentage of ALL THE OIL not just the oil at the top.

    Yes and that will be all that is really reported about and how much you want to bet that if Obama can stop it from doing that then Obama is safe. Look you twit it took almost 30 days for the MSM (not including FOX) to even do a single story on obamas slow reaction to the damage that it could cause.

    http://www.mrc.org/realitycheck/real...526033414.aspx

  5. #95
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    The difference is I am right and you are wrong.
    Yea well we will let people with simple common sense and logic decide if both of them are not dumb conspiracy theories.

    The only difference is I know mine is and you dont.

  6. #96
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Yep that leaves almost 2/3's or many millions of gallons washing up on shore and hanging out underwater destroying our countries most lucrative and biggest fishing industry. What a damn shame.

    But again the point was that you said the issue was only that oil is hitting the shore. You do remember that you made that argument dont you? You are wrong and im sorry your pride wont let you admit that you dont know as much as some of the scientists who are on the scene and studying the situation.

    That you can blame that on Obama who said he was there from day one, yet for some reason it is still not being cleaned up before it hits the shores 35 days later. It wont be a shame for me, it will be for Obama. I am sure just as Alaska now wants more drilling (even after the Exxon spill) so will the rest of the country after this leak. Just watch what happens if oil gets to 3 or 4 dollars a gallon.


    Yup and I bet dollars to dounuts that it gets forgotten if it does not get to the shores. Or even if it does not get to much worse. You better remeber we are dealing with a media that has covered up for Obama they will bury thois as fast as they possibly can and as far as they (the MSM) are concerned, out of sight out of mind.


    How does it feel when the media does just what they have been doing for over 3 years for Obama will be doing it on a issue that you dont like them doing it to. You better hope it hits land and hits land hard were the media cant hide it or Obama (AND OIL because at this point they will go hand in hand) will get a pass. LMFAO

  7. #97
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I guess the next plane that crashes also means we also should stop fling.
    JOHN makes a very good point here.

    If one plane crash caused this much environmental and financial damage. It would be a good idea to stop flying that particular type of plane.

    That's why it is important to maintain a moratorium on deep water drilling for now.

    We need to study this type of drilling and see if the risks are worth the reward.

    Yes, JOHN makes a great point. It is time to not allow anymore deep water drilling until we understand more about what happend in this accident.

    Go JOHN!!!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •