Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...
    05-06-2010, 03:56 PM #41
    Have a little in DLAD....a .0001 stock. It's the only stock that didn't sink today.

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-06-2010, 04:10 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Candleman you SOB!!! I sold SPXU for a shitty 10% gain, and look what happened today!!! Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Oh well. Looks like I have dead money for a couple months.

Wow. What a mess.
    You crack me up man! I imagine there are a lot of people that would be happy to be in cash today!!!!!

Guru
    05-06-2010, 04:15 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    You crack me up man! I imagine there are a lot of people that would be happy to be in cash today!!!!!
    Maybe you're right, but then again, I had a lot of cash until I bought f'ing TCK. At least they declared a 10 cent dividend lol. Woooo hoooo $50. It'll come back. With all the chaos, there has to be a flight to commodities.

Mentor
    05-06-2010, 04:17 PM #44
    I'm almost completely out of big board stocks these days. I sold most of them off to fund the expansion of our company.

But, I left 40 thousand bucks in stinky pinkies, like SIRI, BEHL, BCLE, QASP and a half dozen others.

Well......those stinky pinkies were up about 5% overall today and I'm one happy camper.

QASP didn't release any news today and yet it didn't drop. That's very positive in my opinion.

BCLE did very well, up almost 50% for the day.

I think we ought to keep an eye on BCLE, BEHL, and QASP over the next few days. I still think there is some cash to be made in these three in a short period of time.

SIRI is still a nice long play. I'll hold onto this stock for many years. It's potential hasn't been touched yet.

Chuck

Guru
    05-06-2010, 04:28 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    I'm almost completely out of big board stocks these days. I sold most of them off to fund the expansion of our company.

But, I left 40 thousand bucks in stinky pinkies, like SIRI, BEHL, BCLE, QASP and a half dozen others.

Well......those stinky pinkies were up about 5% overall today and I'm one happy camper.

QASP didn't release any news today and yet it didn't drop. That's very positive in my opinion.

BCLE did very well, up almost 50% for the day.

I think we ought to keep an eye on BCLE, BEHL, and QASP over the next few days. I still think there is some cash to be made in these three in a short period of time.

SIRI is still a nice long play. I'll hold onto this stock for many years. It's potential hasn't been touched yet.

Chuck
    I did a little bit of the opposite. I put a 20 - 30% portion ofmy portfolio in big board, blue chip, high dividend yield stocks (e.g. telecom VZ, T, CTL). If you look what happend during the 2008-2009 bear market, they didn't go down nearly as much, yet still paid a cash dividend. They got hit today but 33% less than the dow average.

On SIRI, I hold waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much, but I'm still red. It'll come around and I'll begin selling to a more reasonable level as that happens.

Let's hope for good employment numbers tomorrow!!!!!

Guru
    05-06-2010, 04:37 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by doclogic View Post
    Have a little in DLAD....a .0001 stock. It's the only stock that didn't sink today.

Boy thats amazing isn't it!!!!! Well how much more do you think it has to go. Listen boy that stock has hit rock bottom and for it to go lower means it will have to get out the jackhammers and shovels and dig itself lower. LMFAO

05-06-2010, 05:14 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Boy thats amazing isn't it!!!!! Well how much more do you think it has to go. Listen boy that stock has hit rock bottom and for it to go lower means it will have to get out the jackhammers and shovels and dig itself lower. LMFAO
    Yeah.... a no doubter LMFAO....I was scanning my stocks and spotted a "unchanged" and thought wow........something didn't drop......what is it.....

if I see a picture of anyone on the floor of the NYSE with a shovel and jackhammer, I'll know DLAD died of death. LOL.

Mentor
    05-06-2010, 05:30 PM #48
    QASP released news about closing on an aircraft maintainence company today. They will be releasing news about the Mineseeker deal early next week.

This is all very positive for QASP holders. Friday could be a very good day for us!

05-06-2010, 05:51 PM #49
    Nice candle.......I bought in the last few weeks at .013 and .01 after watching QASP for a while. I know of people have been waiting on this news.

Mentor
    05-06-2010, 06:23 PM #50
    Quote Originally Posted by doclogic View Post
    Nice candle.......I bought in the last few weeks at .013 and .01 after watching QASP for a while. I know of people have been waiting on this news.
    I wish I had a solid plan of attack on this one.

I think about taking some profits on half of my position at .019 and then letting the rest ride. Any ideas would be welcomed.

Page 5 of 9 ... 34567 ...