Page 1 of 9 123 ...
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    05-02-2010, 08:13 AM #1

MARKET WATCH, May 1st - 15th

Here we go again!

Bio-Clean International, BCLE and Quasar Aerospace QASP ought to be interesting to watch this week.

BCLE is possibly in for some good government contracts involved with cleaning up the Gulf Coast Oil Spill. This may make some nice moves this week.

QASP has reported the closing of another aquisition. With it's continual growth, there may some rise in the Share Price this week.

Keep an eye on both. And please post any information on any stocks of interest that you are following this week.

And let's make some money!!!!

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 10:27 AM #2

Bcle

Within the first hour of trading today. BCLE has reached .016. That's the highest it's been in 8 months!

I know a lot of us have owned this stock in the past. Does anyone have any ideas about what to do now? I'm green, very green finally. But, do we hold for 3 or 4 cents.....that's the question.

Where's Bill? I think he's long in this one too.

Enthusiast
    05-03-2010, 03:00 PM #3
    Hey Candleman:

I'm not quite green yet, but hoping to get there this week and get out. There are mixed opinions on whether this run will sustain. Intelligent life on the spoke makes a decent case for BCLE to be next on the 'big run' after bugs rose and fell and now aclh is making a big run.

As with any of these pennies....who the heck knows. I just know that I'm out as soon as I'm green!

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 03:04 PM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Hey Candleman:

I'm not quite green yet, but hoping to get there this week and get out. There are mixed opinions on whether this run will sustain. Intelligent life on the spoke makes a decent case for BCLE to be next on the 'big run' after bugs rose and fell and now aclh is making a big run.

As with any of these pennies....who the heck knows. I just know that I'm out as soon as I'm green!
    Hey Sandy,

I shaved some of mine about an hour ago and now it's up even more...LOL

Longterm is up in the air with this company. New Board, New CEO, who knows.....

I saw you on the spoke earlier. I use one of my companies names there... SunScents.

Chuck
    Last edited by candleman; 05-03-2010 at 03:08 PM.

Enthusiast
    05-03-2010, 03:12 PM #5
    that's too funny...we were just chatting on there. super small world.

well then, let's see if we can drive this thing up to a nickel......whaddya say??

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 03:18 PM #6
    OK, BCLE just hit .018 on very high volume.

I hope some of our other holders are keeping an eye on this one. It could be a short lived run and I wouldn't want people to miss the opportunity to get out green.

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 03:19 PM #7
    that's too funny...we were just chatting on there. super small world.

well then, let's see if we can drive this thing up to a nickel......whaddya say??
    Sandy, about where is your average on BCLE?

Enthusiast
    05-03-2010, 03:20 PM #8
    .023, sooooo close!

Enthusiast
    05-03-2010, 03:21 PM #9
    was thinking about just taking today profit of $1600 off the table.....let the rest ride. your thoughts?

Mentor
    05-03-2010, 03:29 PM #10
    was thinking about just taking today profit of $1600 off the table.....let the rest ride. your thoughts?
    I got green on Friday. So, I shaved some today.

I'd like to end up holding about 50K shares free and clear. That's my goal. If it dumps, I'll sell quickly and take whatever profit I have. If it runs, I'll let it all go at 4 cents and be happy with a 100% gain on an investment that I had given up on.

Page 1 of 9 123 ...