Page 21 of 23 ... 111920212223
    Legend
    05-27-2010, 08:32 PM #201
    Obama was simply explaining a basic fact about which is that even his own grandma had feelings about blacks that were hurtful to him despite her own love for him.

Its just a simple truth that in the society we live in you cant escape certain feelings about people of other colors and ethnicities even when you love those people.

In your rush to demonstrate some credibility behind your obvious hatred of Obama, you are completely unable to hear the honesty and complexity of the thoughts Obama expresses about the grandma who raised him and who he loved dearly (yes Obama is capable of love.)

And all this from guy who posts a heading about South Americans being dumb and lazy. Wow.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-27-2010 at 08:34 PM.

Guru
    05-27-2010, 08:34 PM #202
    Havasucker you should know better, you could never do that to me I am to good when it come to this. I bet I know more about Obama then you do. You see I know the good and the bad not just the good.

Guru
    05-27-2010, 08:35 PM #203
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Obama was simply explaining a basic fact about which is that even his own grandma had feelings about blacks that were hurtful to him despite her own love for him.

Its just a simple truth that in the society we live in you cant escape certain feelings about people of other colors and ethnicities even when you love those people.

In your rush to demonstrate some credibility behind your obvious hatred of Obama, you are completely unable to hear the honesty and complexity of the thoughts Obama expresses about the grandma who raised him and who he loved dearly (yes Obama is capable of love.)

And all this from guy who posts a heading about South Americans being dumb and lazy. Wow.

are you kidding me BY YOUR OWN LOGIC HE CALLED HER A RACIST AND A HATER. You cant weasel your way out of this one even MSNBC called it like it was.

Hey believe me most that read that know exactly what I was saying. I played you for the fool you are.
    Last edited by john; 05-27-2010 at 08:41 PM.

Legend
    05-27-2010, 08:36 PM #204
    I love johns logic. He says you have to believe that 100% of all South Americans are lazy and dumb to be racist. If you believe only 99% are you have no racist bones in your body. Wow. That is some real interesting logic.
    We got to send you back to school.

I quess since Obama loved his mother (who was white) so despite the fact, according to Beck and you ,he hates all other whites, then based on your logic he cant be a racist.

i dont know how you did it john but with your twisted logic you just proved Obama isnt a racist. Well done. LMFAO.

Candleman can you belive the trap this guy just fell into?

According to you Obama cant be racist becaue he doesnt believe 100% of whites are evil. Thats your twisted logic not mine as it relates to your feelings about South Americans being lazy and dumb.

I think you are the dumb one for sure. But i say that with all due respect.
    Lol

Legend
    05-27-2010, 08:39 PM #205
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    are you kidding me BY YOUR OWN LOGIC HE CALLED HER A RACIST AND A HATER.
    Not even close. He loves her dearly. She practically raised him. You are just a tad thick and full of an awful lot of hate toward Obama but one day even you might redeen yourself. Nah, not even close to being possible .

I think you need a hug.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-27-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Legend
    05-27-2010, 08:45 PM #206
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Havasucker you should know better, you could never do that to me I am to good when it come to this. I bet I know more about Obama then you do. You see I know the good and the bad not just the good.
    Large flashing sign, EGOMANIAC with a lot of personality disorders mixed in. Doctors please study this case. Its going to go down in the history books.
    LMFAO.

Guru
    05-27-2010, 08:48 PM #207
    According to you Obama cant be racist becaue he doesnt believe 100% of whites are evil. Thats your twisted logic not mine as it relates to your feelings about South Americans being lazy and dumb.

I think you are the dumb one for sure. But i say that with all due respect.
    Lol

No he is because of WHY he thinks the WAY WHITES ARE. If you ALSO notice he did not differentiate in that qoute nor did he bother to correct it to show this but left it AS IS he said "WHITE FOLKS GREED RUNS A WORLD IN NEED", Hummm nowhere in there did he say rich white folks or even a percentage of them, no it clearly says, ALL white folks (and yes I guess he means to include his racist grandma also).

Now if you cant see the difference when most everyone else does what would you call that.
    Last edited by john; 05-27-2010 at 08:59 PM.

Guru
    05-27-2010, 08:54 PM #208
    Not even close. He loves her dearly. She practically raised him. You are just a tad thick and full of an awful lot of hate toward Obama but one day even you might redeen yourself. Nah not even close to being possible .

I think you need a hug.
    Hey Obama was the one that said it. I think it is time you come to grips with that.

Guru
    05-27-2010, 08:57 PM #209
    Large flashing sign, EGOMANIAC with a lot of personality disorders mixed in. Doctors please study this case. Its going to go down in the history books.
    LMFAO.

No ego needed, what I just did to you is enough for me. I just enjoy making you libs out to look as stupid as you are. Cant blame it all on me, you guys helped alot.

Legend
    05-27-2010, 09:15 PM #210
    LMFAO.
    I think this is about all i need to say on any subject as it relates to John.