Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 222

Thread: At least 70% of South American immigrants are dumb twits or just lazy.

  1. #101
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    The topic of this thread which was started by JOHN is... " At least70% of South American immigrants are dumb twits or just lazy "

    John doesn't seem to have a very high opinion of folks that immigrate to The United States of America from South America. He cites many facts and says some pretty nasty things about these fine people.

    I don't think JOHN has shown us how these things he says are proven facts. They seem like opinions to me, and not facts. So, is JOHN a liar? Or, is he just a mean spirited person who likes to attack immigrants from South America? I think he is just a mean spirited person and one that we should all be concerned about.

    JOHN spends a lot of time attacking me and other members of the Sirius Buzz community who don't agree with him. I didn't start this thread. JOHN did, and because he can't defend this outlandish opinion, it seems he needs to attack people who are offended by his hate speech.

    Below, you will find some things that JOHN says are facts. He posted these thoughts in the SIRI stock thread of all places.....

    Yep that is right 70% of South American immagrants are stupid or lazy, those are the facts. Dont think so then what else would you call someone that runs away from their country of origin because it sucks and then votes for the same type of people with the same polocies that turned their country of origin into the piece of crap they could no longer stand being in.

    Fact: They all came from heavly socalized countries.

    Fact: They all came here for a better life.

    Fact: Socalism in their countries did not work out so well for them.

    Fact: 70% of them vote for democrats and liberial democrats

    Fact: Most democrats and all liberial democrats want socalism here in the United States.

    Fact: Ether they know their government/socailism has failed them big or they are stupid.

    Conclusion: Only a stupid idiot would vote to put in the same polocies in place in your new country, they just saw fail you and you had to run from. As also said that gos for the same dumbass twits that move from one state to the other for lower taxes and a better economy and then vote for the same type of people they just ran from, people that will raise the state taxes in their new state.

    Question: Where are they going to run when they vote in the people that will bring in the same kind of government that messed up their old country, which they originally ran from.
    [/QUOTE]


    Here dumbass ONCE AGAIN, I guess you never wondered why I never included cubain immagrants in that because they come from a VERY VERY socialist country and they over whelmingly vote conservative. I think this article gives a pretty good break down, dont you.

    " Mexicans, Dominicans, and immigrants from Central and South American countries “voted overwhelmingly for Barack Obama for president,” according to pollster Sergio Bendixen, whose firm Bendixen and Associates conducted exit polls among Latino voters in Los Angeles and Miami. Bendixen said 78 percent of Latin American immigrant voters chose the Democratic candidate and 22 percent supported Republican John McCain.

    Support for Obama was lower –61 percent– among U.S. born Hispanics, who were 50 percent of all Hispanic voters.

    The remaining 10 percent of the Hispanic electorate is composed of two groups of non-immigrant Latinos: Cuban refugees and Puerto Rican U.S. citizens. While Puerto Ricans split 77 to 23 percent in favor of Obama, Bendixen reported, Cubans were the only subgroup to prefer John McCain, by a margin of 69 to 31 percent.

    “Thirty-two percent of all Latin American immigrants who voted (in this election) were first-time voters,” Bendixen said today during a conference call with national media."

    http://news.feetintwoworlds.org/2008...ote-for-obama/


    I think that article gives a pretty good break down, dont you!!!!!

    I have defended this thread totally, it is because of your dishonesty and your ideology that you cant see common sense or logic, that is not my fault, that is your own dishonesty and/or stupidity to blame.



    Yes I did post that in the sirius stock thread what your dishonesty shows though is that you seem to always leave out big details like what was that post in response to???????? ha yes havasucker bringing it up in the first place.


    Here So it is clear what a lier you are, I have several facts up there so show me how those are not all facts.

    Here they are again:

    Fact: They all came from heavly socalized countries.

    Fact: They all came here for a better life.

    Fact: Socalism in their countries did not work out so well for them.

    Fact: 70% of them vote for democrats and liberial democrats

    Fact: Most democrats and all liberial democrats want socalism here in the United States.

    Fact: Ether they know their government/socailism has failed them big or they are stupid.


    I cant wait for your answer. Something tells me I will be waiting a long time.

    We will soon see ether how stupid you are or how much of a liberial you are, or as I like to say both because usually one follows the other.

  2. #102
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    JOHN has decided to use an exit poll as a source for his "facts"

    Exit polls are notoriously wrong. That's why news organizations don't use them to call elections any longer.

    So, I don't accept an exit poll as being very factual.

    You'll have to do better than that in order to support your hatred of South American immigrants JOHN.

    I hope that was fast enough for you. It took me about 35 minutes. It would have been sooner, but I was busy working. Something that you say that you don't do anymore.

  3. #103
    Havakasha is offline
    One more for the John/English dictionary. i think we need to add a geography section.

    John:Cubain
    English: Cuban
    A caveat on this one because he did write it at least once correctly unlike air soils which he wrote 16 times incorrectly.

    John: Tye
    English: Thai

  4. #104
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    JOHN has decided to use an exit poll as a source for his "facts"

    Exit polls are notoriously wrong. That's why news organizations don't use them to call elections any longer.

    So, I don't accept an exit poll as being very factual.

    You'll have to do better than that in order to support your hatred of South American immigrants JOHN.

    I hope that was fast enough for you. It took me about 35 minutes. It would have been sooner, but I was busy working. Something that you say that you don't do anymore.

    Dumbass, are you telling me in that 35 minutes that you could not find several other polls that said the samething the article I just put up said I thought that would be enough for you but here are somemore.

    "WASHINGTON (AP) _ Democrat Barack Obama has opened a big lead among Hispanic voters, winning support from the vast majority of those who had voted for rival Hillary Rodham Clinton in the Democratic primaries, according to a poll released Thursday.

    The national survey, conducted by the nonpartisan Pew Hispanic Center, showed that 66 percent of Hispanic registered voters supported Obama, compared to 23 percent for Republican John McCain. The other 11 percent were undecided.

    More than three-quarters of Latinos who had voted for Clinton now say they are for Obama. Clinton carried the Hispanic vote, an important Democratic constituency, by about a 2-1 margin in the primaries.

    "Hispanics seem to have seamlessly shifted from Clinton to Obama," said Susan Minushkin, deputy director of the Pew Hispanic Center, a research group based in Washington."

    http://www.timesrecordnews.com/news/...ma-big-margin/


    So I guess this not being an exit poll should be good enough then. Do you see where these polls are from???? There is a reason I pick them.

    Dumbass it's not just me. Both sides of the political spectrum will tell you that South Americans overwhelmingly vote democrat, its no big secret. You defending this would be like trying to defend against me saying 90% of blacks vote for democrats. Those are just the facts.

    Look you twit:

    Reagan: 37% of the Latinos that voted for him. That made history because it is a record that was broken by a huge margin and never been surpassed yet.

    Bush: came closest in 2000 when he got almost 35%. That fell off in 2004 to 31% of the latino vote.

    http://puertorico-herald.org/issues/...Every4Yrs.html

    Also note in that article were they talk about a DREAM republicans had of maybe getting to the 40% level of latinos voting for them.

    Those are facts noone disputes (except you). Even liberial democrats would be happy to tell you this.




    You see "siriusly long" ether you have to believe candleman is ether the dumbest twit born, to be the only one to say, South Ameriacans dont overwhelmingly vote democrat, OR he is lying. It is one or the other because he has got to be the only one on this planet that would say that. Then again havasucker is a lier to so he may just want to say it because honesty means nothing to him ether.
    Last edited by john; 05-18-2010 at 07:49 PM.

  5. #105
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    One more for the John/English dictionary. i think we need to add a geography section.

    John:Cubain
    English: Cuban
    A caveat on this one because he did write it at least once correctly unlike air soils which he wrote 16 times incorrectly.

    John: Tye
    English: Thai

    So, I have seen you use the lower case "I" two hundred times when it should be capitalized. So according to your logic you are at least 12 times dumber then me and I dont even care about being gramatically correct, but you do so whos mistakes should matter more. Yes I guess the spell checker here does not distinguish if you should have used a capital or not, does it.

  6. #106
    Havakasha is offline
    More words for the John/English dictionary.

    Look up above one post. "Then again Havasucker is a lier"

    John: Lier
    English:Liar

    I count 342 uses of the word lier by John
    Defintiion of lier=1. One who reclines (I'm definitely laying back right about now). lol. 2. A person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush (yep I just ambushed John).lol.


    P.S. Its time to get back to the thread at hand. I actually think John is dumber and lazier than at least 70% of the South Americans.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-18-2010 at 11:11 PM.

  7. #107
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    He certainly is lazier. He doesn't work and most South Americans that live in the USA do. And judging by his use of the English language, he seems dumber. But, as far as English goes, he just can't help himself. By his own admission, he just doesn't care.



    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    More words for the John/English dictionary.

    Look up above one post. "Then again Havasucker is a lier"

    John: Lier
    English:Liar

    I count 342 uses of the word lier by John
    Defintiion of lier=1. One who reclines (I'm definitely laying back right about now). lol. 2. A person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush (yep I just ambushed John).lol.


    P.S. Its time to get back to the thread at hand. I actually think John is dumber and lazier than at least 70% of the South Americans.

  8. #108
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    He certainly is lazier. He doesn't work and most South Americans that live in the USA do. And judging by his use of the English language, he seems dumber. But, as far as English goes, he just can't help himself. By his own admission, he just doesn't care.

    Yes that is because I made enough to do that, Only a dumbass lying twit like you would concider that to be a bad thing.

    I also see you still have not managed to dispel the facts I put up have you. Really you say I must be dumb yet you cant even fix the errors you say I had made on those facts you say are not facts. Come on, how long does it take to beat a dummy.

    I know havasuckers an idiot because he has been trying for more then a year and still cant beat a dummy.

  9. #109
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    More words for the John/English dictionary.

    Look up above one post. "Then again Havasucker is a lier"

    John: Lier
    English:Liar

    I count 342 uses of the word lier by John
    Defintiion of lier=1. One who reclines (I'm definitely laying back right about now). lol. 2. A person or thing that lies, as in wait or in ambush (yep I just ambushed John).lol.


    P.S. Its time to get back to the thread at hand. I actually think John is dumber and lazier than at least 70% of the South Americans.
    Havakasha, I know you're keeping a good tally of his English skills, so please add this one to your list.

    JOHN - concider
    English - consider

    I was thinking that concider was like apple cider that a con man drinks.....

    And whatever you do, please don't beat up on the dummy (his own words). I'm starting to feel bad for the poor twit. He is dumber and lazier then way more than 70% of Americans, he just isn't bright enough to figure it out.

  10. #110
    Havakasha is offline
    Thanks Candleman for the John/English dictionary addition.

    John says the Earth's temperature is getting colder. I beg to differ.

    http://climateprogress.org/2010/05/1...rature-record/
    Last edited by Havakasha; 05-19-2010 at 06:34 PM.

Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •