Page 1 of 8 123 ...
    Guru
    04-26-2010, 12:24 PM #1

Impeach Obama Now Thread

The guy is killing America!! John, Havakasha, Atypical - load and lock one round please. Oh, can't do that, Obama wants to take away our guys!!

Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    04-26-2010, 01:13 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    The guy is killing America!! John, Havakasha, Atypical - load and lock one round please. Oh, can't do that, Obama wants to take away our guys!!
    Good luck with this one SL.

We couldn't get Nixon, Clinton, or Bush. It seems that impeachment just really isn't possible. So far Obama hasn't done anything legally worse than any of them. But, this will make for a fun diversion from investing for awhile.

Legend
    04-26-2010, 01:17 PM #3
    Thanks for coming over to the political thread Siriusly long.
    What a sense of humor you have!
    Did you take a look at the latest polls on financial reform?

Mentor
    04-26-2010, 01:34 PM #4
    This past weekend I was thinking about this idea that our guns are going to be taken from us.

I own about a dozen guns. Shotguns, pistols, and rifles. Everytime that a
    Democrat has taken office in my lifetime, I've heard that they wanted my guns. So far that hasn't happened. They have had majorities a few times just like now. And yet, not one of my guns has been taken away from me.

SL, could you please point me to a statement from Obama that leads you to think that he wants to take my legal guns away from me?

Sometimes, I think this anti gun rhetoric has just made the NRA stronger and brought much more money thier direction. Not a bad thing, but I just don't think there is a realistic threat here. At least not one that scares me.

Guru
    04-26-2010, 03:00 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    This past weekend I was thinking about this idea that our guns are going to be taken from us.

I own about a dozen guns. Shotguns, pistols, and rifles. Everytime that a
    Democrat has taken office in my lifetime, I've heard that they wanted my guns. So far that hasn't happened. They have had majorities a few times just like now. And yet, not one of my guns has been taken away from me.

SL, could you please point me to a statement from Obama that leads you to think that he wants to take my legal guns away from me?

Sometimes, I think this anti gun rhetoric has just made the NRA stronger and brought much more money thier direction. Not a bad thing, but I just don't think there is a realistic threat here. At least not one that scares me.
    I'm trying to be inflammatory here. I don't even own a gun, but thinking about it.

Guru
    04-26-2010, 03:03 PM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Thanks for coming over to the political thread Siriusly long.
    What a sense of humor you have!
    Did you take a look at the latest polls on financial reform?
    No, fill us in. But I can't believe you anyway. John told me not to lol.

Mentor
    04-26-2010, 03:17 PM #7
    I'm trying to be inflammatory here. I don't even own a gun, but thinking about it.
    LOL, You're just a trouble maker....LOL

That explains why I like reading your posts so much!

Actually though, owning a gun and blowing away empty beer cans is a great way to releive stress!!!!!

Legend
    04-26-2010, 06:30 PM #8
    No, fill us in. But I can't believe you anyway. John told me not to lol.
    Follow john and Big Ben too blindly and you might just find yourself headed for many years at the psychiatrists office. Narcissism is contagious you know. LOL.

Besides i no longer recognize that individual over here ever since he abandoned Siriusbuzz for KOAT and became a traitor to the cause of our Political thread.

Guru
    04-27-2010, 12:54 PM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Follow john and Big Ben too blindly and you might just find yourself headed for many years at the psychiatrists office. Narcissism is contagious you know. LOL.

Besides i no longer recognize that individual over here ever since he abandoned Siriusbuzz for KOAT and became a traitor to the cause of our Political thread.
    Don't try to bury this noteworthy thread!!!

Actually, I'm a centrist. I have republican orientation, but the religous right bothers me. And if Nancy Peloza doesn't bother you, then you truly are extreme lol.

04-27-2010, 02:16 PM #10
    Centrist?

Coulda fooled me!

Your comments re Pelosi and Obama suggests otherwise.
    Last edited by Atypical; 04-27-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Page 1 of 8 123 ...