Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57

Thread: Sirius Weekly Thread for April 26

  1. #21
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Done deal!

    Onward! One would think it'll be interesting, but my guess is business as usual, and with the cc coming up in the near future, we'll likely see a brief run up followed by a sell off.

    Has a date been set for the cc?



    Well, S&P analyst Tuna Amobi seems to think it will be on the 6th of May. I see no reason to doubt that since it would be logical that analyst would be the first to know when it is, so they could fit it into their busy lives.

  2. #22
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Ford records $2.1B in profit for this qtr. See's OEM at 11.5-12.5M for the year. Sorry...no link...left handed Texan here.

    Have a great day my friends...That includes you Lloyd!

    JS
    Thanks Just Sirius. Have a nice day as well. It's nice to finally pass the 10 day mark. Looking forward to the next months with regard to SXM.

  3. #23
    just sirius is offline
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,180
    SiriusXM CC set for 8AM Tuesday, May 4th! Again, left handed Texan...no link...but came from SiriusXM pr in my inbox!

    Gotta Love it!

    For all of the calander challenged folks here...That would be 1 week from today!!!!!

    BTW...feels pretty damn good to be sitting here at 1.17 ah after thinking that my 45k investment was toast in Feb of 09.

    A special thanks to Cos...aka the Wizard...now able to sleep pretty damn good at night! Thank you my friend!

    JS
    PURCHASED THE CABIN IN THE WOODS...THANKS MEL, MALONE, AND THE BLUE DOG

  4. #24
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    SiriusXM CC set for 8AM Tuesday, May 4th! Again, left handed Texan...no link...but came from SiriusXM pr in my inbox!

    Gotta Love it!

    For all of the calander challenged folks here...That would be 1 week from today!!!!!

    BTW...feels pretty damn good to be sitting here at 1.17 ah after thinking that my 45k investment was toast in Feb of 09.

    A special thanks to Cos...aka the Wizard...now able to sleep pretty damn good at night! Thank you my friend!

    JS




    As always I am interested in what cos1000 has to say, so what was it, you basterd.


    P.S. I just saw that bit of news to and came to revise the post from before, thanks you could frick up a wet dream and I would not have a problem with that except you dont frick your own up it is always my own you frick up.
    Last edited by john; 04-27-2010 at 06:57 PM.

  5. #25
    just sirius is offline
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,180
    John

    I'll take that as a compliment!

    JS

    ps fricked up my own post...thanks you twit!


    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Well, S&P analyst Tuna Amobi seems to think it will be on the 6th of May. I see no reason to doubt that since it would be logical that analyst would be the first to know when it is, so they could fit it into their busy lives.
    Last edited by just sirius; 04-28-2010 at 12:54 AM. Reason: fricked up
    PURCHASED THE CABIN IN THE WOODS...THANKS MEL, MALONE, AND THE BLUE DOG

  6. #26
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    I figured Big Ben would be around now that the market finally retraced a little. He'll be here shortly because I think today will be red as well. We'll see.

    May 4 is the official date. Four trading days. What shall these sessions bring to SIRI? That's a million dollar question. Does it run up? Now that the 10 day pressure is off, do we see some selling? BM is already predicting stellar results; though what defines stellar? For me, that's 10 cents EPS!!

  7. #27
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Take this for what it's worth.

    SmarTrend's Candlestick Scanner Detects Bearish Dark Cloud Cover Pattern for Sirius XM Radio (SIRI)
    0 minutes ago - Comtex Smartrend(r)

    Related Companies
    Symbol Last %Chg
    SIRI 1.15 0.00%

    As of 4:00 PM ET 4/27/10
    SmarTrend's candlestick pattern scanner has detected a bearish Dark Cloud Cover candle pattern for shares of Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ:SIRI).

    Yesterday, the stock gapped up, but then encountered selling pressure that pushed the stock lower.

    Yesterday, this company traded 121,437,895 shares, versus the previous day's total volume of 123,971,923. This bearish candle is more reliable if the gap up occurs at resistance and is accompanied by a surge in volume.

    SmarTrend issued an Uptrend alert on shares of Sirius XM Radio on April 14, 2010 at $1.04 per share (10.1% return since that call). This bearish candle pattern may point to a reversal of the previously called Uptrend.

    Write to Chip Brian at cbrian@tradethetrend.com

  8. #28
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    http://www.benzinga.com/press-releas...r-pattern-for-
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Take this for what it's worth.

    SmarTrend's Candlestick Scanner Detects Bearish Dark Cloud Cover Pattern for Sirius XM Radio (SIRI)
    0 minutes ago - Comtex Smartrend(r)

    Related Companies
    Symbol Last %Chg
    SIRI 1.15 0.00%

    As of 4:00 PM ET 4/27/10
    SmarTrend's candlestick pattern scanner has detected a bearish Dark Cloud Cover candle pattern for shares of Sirius XM Radio (NASDAQ:SIRI).

    Yesterday, the stock gapped up, but then encountered selling pressure that pushed the stock lower.

    Yesterday, this company traded 121,437,895 shares, versus the previous day's total volume of 123,971,923. This bearish candle is more reliable if the gap up occurs at resistance and is accompanied by a surge in volume.

    SmarTrend issued an Uptrend alert on shares of Sirius XM Radio on April 14, 2010 at $1.04 per share (10.1% return since that call). This bearish candle pattern may point to a reversal of the previously called Uptrend.

    Write to Chip Brian at cbrian@tradethetrend.com
    You're fast candleman!!! Gapped up at open, and it appears to be closing. My guess is that "those" that "helped" SIRI regain compliance have now moved on.

  9. #29
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    http://www.benzinga.com/press-releas...r-pattern-for-

    You're fast candleman!!! Gapped up at open, and it appears to be closing. My guess is that "those" that "helped" SIRI regain compliance have now moved on.
    The little contest we had last quarter was sort of fun.

    I'm thinking that we are going to see 1.33 by report day. I'll bet it swings between 1.05 and 1.40 between now and then. There can be a lot of money made playing that swing for anybody who has the balls to do it!

  10. #30
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    John

    I'll take that as a compliment!

    JS

    ps fricked up my own post...thanks you twit!

    As you should, unless you are here and your name is Havasucker or Adumbical (what I call those twits here).



    P.S. Hey turn about is fair play.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •