Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    Mentor
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    04-28-2010, 11:49 AM #31
    QASP is up 25% from it's low yesterday.
    The spoke is smokin with rumors. Maybe this is the day. Maybe we're all gonna be rich!!!
    But, don't hold your breath, after all this is QASP

Mentor
    04-29-2010, 08:48 AM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    QASP is up 25% from it's low yesterday.
    The spoke is smokin with rumors. Maybe this is the day. Maybe we're all gonna be rich!!!
    But, don't hold your breath, after all this is QASP
    In some ways the parallels to SIRI are ... interesting to say the least. Beating up on the CEO, a lot of whining and complaining, drama, despondency, elation ... crying.

Then one day you wake up and the stock is at $1.20 and you think, "Hey, how did I get here?"

It's deja vu all over again!

Mentor
    04-29-2010, 09:07 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Los Tiburones View Post
    In some ways the parallels to SIRI are ... interesting to say the least. Beating up on the CEO, a lot of whining and complaining, drama, despondency, elation ... crying.

Then one day you wake up and the stock is at $1.20 and you think, "Hey, how did I get here?"

It's deja vu all over again!
    LT, it is this exact scenario that keeps me adding to my position in QASP. I've been a SIRI owner for years. But, when it got down to under 50 cents, I honestly thought it was all over. The turnaround happened and now all is well. My gut tells me that QASP is capable of doing the same thing within a year.

04-29-2010, 09:32 AM #34
    Good Morning All,

Just a reminder to tune in tonight to SIRIUS BUZZ RADIO at 9:00PM.
    Link in on the news page.
    Last weeks show was great. Very fast hour.

Hope everyone is well this side of town.

Julie

Mentor
    04-30-2010, 11:33 AM #35
    BCLE BioClean International is a company that many of us have owned in the past or....like me....still own.

Today it's up to .0042, that's the best it's been in 3 months.

It may be speculation, but perhaps it's running because of the oil spill in the gulf and the possible clean up contracts that might come from that mess.

Mentor
    04-30-2010, 12:12 PM #36
    At noontime, BCLE is .0045 on volume of 1.6 million shares. This stock usually trades about 200K shares a day.

BCLE BioClean International is a company that many of us have owned in the past or....like me....still own.

Today it's up to .0042, that's the best it's been in 3 months.

It may be speculation, but perhaps it's running because of the oil spill in the gulf and the possible clean up contracts that might come from that mess.

Mentor
    04-30-2010, 01:24 PM #37
    At noontime, BCLE is .0045 on volume of 1.6 million shares. This stock usually trades about 200K shares a day.
    At 1:20 BCLE is trading at a half penny on volume of 6 million shares. That's up 92% today so far.

This is the perfect example of why we should not dump our investments just because they drop very low. We should have all learned from SIRI that stocks do rebound!

I anticipate being green in BCLE in a couple of hours if this keeps up today. And that's after being red in this investment for the last 6 months. I've been averaging down all along, but now it's payoff time!
    Last edited by candleman; 04-30-2010 at 01:28 PM.

Mentor
    04-30-2010, 02:36 PM #38

Bcle

I know many of us owned this little company last year. So, that makes today a very nice day for some of us.

As of 2:30, we've traded 11 million shares and we're very near a penny. That makes up almost 250% on the day.

Mentor
    04-30-2010, 03:07 PM #39

Qasp

QASP, another one of our stock picks from last year just released some wonderful news about obtaining funding and closing on a third company.

It hit a low of .0092 today, which was a great time to load up....and I did!

As of 3:05 it is trading at .0108

This, just like BCLE has been a long time in coming back to life. But, for those of us that held on and even bought more. Payday just might be here!

Mentor
    04-30-2010, 11:42 PM #40
    Candleman

almost had a wreck checking my IStockMangager for TDA when BCLE popped up at .0065. Still down quite a bit...but nice to see that I un-lost(new word) 1800 between MGLG and BCLE today. At least on paper anyway!

You talked me into QASP a few days ago. Had order placed for .01 yesterday...didn't hit...placed it again today and viola...hit and then immediately dropped to .0092 or something like that. Rebounded nicely...hoping sp might pop to .015 for a quick 500.

Have a great weekend!

JS

Page 4 of 4 ... 234