Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 40

Thread: Market Watch April 19th-23rd

  1. #11
    SiriMonkey is offline
    Well Chuck, not so bad around here either.
    Sunny and 60 today.
    Sunny and 64 tomorrow.

    Just like your weather.

    Minus the sand and surf of course

    Good to hear you're doing well!

    Julie

  2. #12
    Dr. Dave is offline
    Mentor
    Dr. Dave's Avatar
    Joined: Apr 2009 Location: SD Posts: 1,885
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Hey Julie and the gang.

    I'm still here, just very busy with my company expansion.

    I'm still loving QASP. Bought 200K for .0108 the other day and sold them first thing this morning for .0135. A quick few hundred bucks! I truly think QASP is a great long term play. I am holding a base of a million shares that I've averaged down to .014. I'll not let those go until at least a nickle.

    Sprint has been huge for me also. It's up over 25% in the last 6 weeks. That's a regular move for this company and much profit can be made by buying it everytime that it hits below 3.25

    SIRI has been another excellent play lately.

    GOIP has been huge too. You really ought to check it out!

    So, I'm still here!!!!

    And by the way Julie, it's 67 and sunny at the beach today!

    Chuck

    GOIP or GOIG?
    Positions: Change so often, it's no longer useful to update this...

  3. #13
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    GOIP or GOIG?
    GOIG....LOL, it's funny how just changing one letter in a symbol can completely change the whole story!!!!

  4. #14
    just sirius is online now
    Mentor
    just sirius's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2008 Location: San Antonio Posts: 1,180
    Good Morning All

    SiriusXM working on day 8 of regaining NASDAQ compliance! Can Mel drag the blue dog across the finish line this time around? I think that he can!

    Have a great day everyone!

    JS
    PURCHASED THE CABIN IN THE WOODS...THANKS MEL, MALONE, AND THE BLUE DOG

  5. #15
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsandy View Post
    Hey Tib:

    I've been lurking since last summer and this forum has gotten eerily quiet. Guess the drama of the meltdown has subsided and folks are back to work making money.

    I, like you have hung in there with Qasp. My gut has told me that there's something there. Are you in for the long haul or a short term pop and move on?

    Just curious the hear everyone's thoughts on Q.

    Sandy
    Hey bigsandy ... both! If it keeps to the little scheme I have devised in my head, would like to pull just enough to cover the initial investment, pay off the debts and buy a new truck ...

    After being well trained and well heeled by the SIRI experience feel fairly confident ... were am I going with this? The "Q" has been a very intriguing story and I watch it's every move even as just as oddly, the emotional\psychological aspect lately has settled in to a point where these dips don't even faze me anymore, in fact may be adding again this morning ...

    The whole thing has become far too elaborate - The associations, Mike Kendrick from Mineseeker for instance after successfully running any number of projects for Sir Rich - Branson - The guys involved at Tigerfish ... The branches and tentacles .. I am expecting some surprises, even in regards to the share structure that the shrubettes have been having a field day with. Just a hunch there ...

    It will be much like SIRI in that constantly monitoring fashion so I will make adjustments along the way, but would like to keep a healthy chunk for quite awhile.

  6. #16
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    Hey Julie and the gang.

    I'm still here, just very busy with my company expansion.

    I'm still loving QASP. Bought 200K for .0108 the other day and sold them first thing this morning for .0135. A quick few hundred bucks! I truly think QASP is a great long term play. I am holding a base of a million shares that I've averaged down to .014. I'll not let those go until at least a nickle.

    Sprint has been huge for me also. It's up over 25% in the last 6 weeks. That's a regular move for this company and much profit can be made by buying it every time that it hits below 3.25

    SIRI has been another excellent play lately.

    GOIP has been huge too. You really ought to check it out!

    So, I'm still here!!!!

    And by the way Julie, it's 67 and sunny at the beach today!

    Chuck
    Dang Chuck ... a mil? Very nice, coming up on 3/4's of that ... and to think at one point I thought 250 was way overextended!

    Think we are going some distance beyond a nickle ...

    My namesake, ah the boys came through for me last night, just missing my hope\prediction for a nice blowout at 6-0. I'll take the 5-0 route. Beats another high blood pressure inducing OT ...

    Julie, we have been having this bizarre, England like weather. Nice and sunny one day, rainy the next. We need the H20 but the these teases are biologically confusing!

  7. #17
    Los Tiburones is offline
    Mentor
    Los Tiburones's Avatar
    Joined: Feb 2009 Location: California Posts: 1,015
    Quote Originally Posted by just sirius View Post
    Good Morning All

    SiriusXM working on day 8 of regaining NASDAQ compliance! Can Mel drag the blue dog across the finish line this time around? I think that he can!

    Have a great day everyone!

    JS
    Just as long as they keep the pen out of that Wunderkind's hand ...

  8. #18
    SiriMonkey is offline
    Morning Tib,

    Beautiful sunny days here in Michigan.
    What's up with that?

    Have a good weekend.

  9. #19
    Alaska Guy is offline
    Senior Member
    Alaska Guy's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Anchorage, AK. Posts: 367

    Been here all along......

    Nothing to contribute lately. As with a few of you, I'm patiently waiting on QASP to show it's face....i hold a hair over a million shares now... been buying everytime it gets to a penny or lower. Doing the same on BEHL as well.

    And SIRI?.....keeping the fingers crossed it can hold a buck.

    Talk with you guys/gals later.....Andy

  10. #20
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaska Guy View Post
    Nothing to contribute lately. As with a few of you, I'm patiently waiting on QASP to show it's face....i hold a hair over a million shares now... been buying everytime it gets to a penny or lower. Doing the same on BEHL as well.

    And SIRI?.....keeping the fingers crossed it can hold a buck.

    Talk with you guys/gals later.....Andy
    Andy, good to see you again!
    If I'm not mistaken, SIRI has just one more day to be above a buck for 10 days in a row. So, hopefully that will be behind us for awhile.

    I keep adding to QASP and BEHL also. The news from BEHL continues to be positive. I believe we have a good investment in both of these.

    It's 80 and sunny on the east coast of North Carolina today. How's that Alaska weather???

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •