Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920
Results 191 to 200 of 200

Thread: Sirius Weekly Thread Week April 12

  1. #191
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    I will tell you what if Havasucker can stop putting his polotics in the stock forum then so will I. I after all am just responding to his misinformation and halftruths. I do not respond to his crap in the political thread because I left there showing him to be the twit he is and after seeing the polls, I know my side has won the debate. I only felt the need to do it here because he brought it here he took a small comment and then turned that into his opening to turn this thread into his new political thread he knows noone gos there anymore so he needed to bring it here.
    Thanks John.

  2. #192
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Your welcome but for the record please follow the link (goto post 18 and/or 19):

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=3890&page=2

    I think that proves my point about what happened here doesn't it.

  3. #193
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Your welcome but for the record please follow the link (goto post 18 and/or 19):

    http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthre...?t=3890&page=2

    I think that proves my point about what happened here doesn't it.
    That was a great thread John. I used the numbers and the discussion in that thread in deciding to add another 25K shares to my position. So far, I'm up more 10% in just two weeks on that move.

    Those are the kind of discussions and fact sharing that can help all of us to make some more dollars.

    We're looking very good again today indeed!

  4. #194
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Everyone is free to go over post 1 through 17 before post 18 there is not one other political statement UNTIL you made one on post 18. I only then showed you hipocritical point of view in post 19. You then took that to go on to other subjects you have misinformed on. We are talking about this thread and not some other thread.

    Also you dumb twit that is not politics that is showing that you cant even tell the truth about anything.
    Last edited by john; 04-26-2010 at 12:51 PM.

  5. #195
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by candleman View Post
    That was a great thread John. I used the numbers and the discussion in that thread in deciding to add another 25K shares to my position. So far, I'm up more 10% in just two weeks on that move.

    Those are the kind of discussions and fact sharing that can help all of us to make some more dollars.

    We're looking very good again today indeed!

    Once again for the record, this is all the same thread, although I think I know you mean that part of this thread.

  6. #196
    candleman is offline
    Mentor
    candleman's Avatar
    Joined: Jul 2009 Location: Outer Banks of North Carolina Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Once again for the record, this is all the same thread, although I think I know you mean that part of this thread.
    Yes, I meant the prior to 18 stuff.

  7. #197
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Everyone is free to go over post 1 through 17 before post 18 there is not one other political statement UNTIL you made one on post 18. I only then showed you hipocritical point of view in post 19. You then took that to go on to other subjects you have misinformed on. We are talking about this thread and not some other thread.

    Also you dumb twit that is not politics that is showing that you cant even tell the truth about anything.
    I have much earlier ones (including from last year), of you posting political comments in this thread.
    Stop it right now you Socialist, Communist, dumbass twit.
    A man's word is his bond.

    2 more days to go!

  8. #198
    Havakasha is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Everyone is free to go over post 1 through 17 before post 18 there is not one other political statement UNTIL you made one on post 18. I only then showed you hipocritical point of view in post 19. You then took that to go on to other subjects you have misinformed on. We are talking about this thread and not some other thread.

    Also you dumb twit that is not politics that is showing that you cant even tell the truth about anything.
    I have much earlier ones, including last year, posting political comments in this thread.
    Stop it right now you Socialist, Communist, dumbass twit.
    A man's word is his bond.

    2 more days to go!

  9. #199
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    I have much earlier ones (including from last year), of you posting political comments in this thread.
    Stop it right now you Socialist, Communist, dumbass twit.
    A man's word is his bond.

    2 more days to go!

    Listen you dumb twit we are talking about the here and now. The reason is simple, because after YOUR post #17 it went totally political. It has been you that brings that up, you want me to argue with you but I wont do it on the political thread because you keep going over the same dumb crap I crushed you on. It got to the point inwhich it was useless because everyone already saw it and I was not going to waste anymore time on shit I already crushed you on again and again and again. The only reason I did it here is because I knew it would only be a small amount of time before someone (I figured it would be Charles) would say stop with the political crap and then you would go back to your dungeon. There by I would only have to correct your misinformation and propaganda for a few post at most.


    Once again I will correct you it is 1, or I guess you could say 1.25 if you really think it is going to tank .12 in the last 2 hours.

  10. #200
    Havakasha is offline
    1 more day to go now that 4pm passed.

    Excellent developments in general. Economy and auto sales are improving leading to a stronger SXM.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 04-26-2010 at 07:33 PM.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •