Page 6 of 6 ... 456
    Legend
    04-09-2010, 05:53 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Here dumbass because you dont get a joke, I will then play your game.

Really what is funny is you said you think the increase was because they signed MSNBC.
    Dumbo, dumbell, dumbasstest...

Havakasha from yesterday: "Yes i would agree this (MSNBC deal) is NOT the reason for 600 million shares traded today..."

P.S. I personally only purchased 599 million for that reason.
    Last edited by Havakasha; 04-09-2010 at 06:15 PM.

04-10-2010, 09:15 AM #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Roadkill View Post
    Why yes! I thought I heard a bag of dimes jingling through the forums . . .
    Jingle Jingle

Guru
    04-11-2010, 08:49 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Twit, twittered, twittiest. Dumb, dumbed, dumbest, dumbasstest.

http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3882

Yes that is correct that is exactly what that link you gave is.

I see it forgets to mention the fact that GE is directly advising Obama. and at least one of its CEOs are now members of the New York Fed. I also see they it forgot to mention George Soros who has most of his wealth in other countries banks. I should not have to mention that he is the main investor in one of Brazils biggest oil companys (which BTW the same company Obama just lent 3 billion to, for what??? ho thats right, OFF SHORE DRILLING). or Oprea who has people to calculate the number of days she spends in her huge house in Ca., just so she does not go over the time limit which makes her have to pay CA. high taxes. The stupidity of it is the same ones who say "I want to pay more taxes" are the same ones who do everything in the world to make sure they dont, interesting dont you think if they are all in favor of higher taxes then why do they do everything they can to avoid it. The only conclulsion I can draw from that is that when they say "I want to pay more taxes" and then take actions to do everything not to, is when they say that it means they want everyone BUT THEM to pay more in taxes.

Dumbass it is called the "laugher cruve" which shows the higher the tax rate the more money that flows out of the country and less revenue that comes in to the government. The rich will always find a way around paying high taxes. That is why everytime they lower taxes it has resulted in more revenue to the government. Now I know you progressives would like to change the facts of history but for those who know it, know the correct way to go.
    Last edited by john; 04-11-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Guru
    04-11-2010, 08:53 PM #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Dumbo, dumbell, dumbasstest...

Havakasha from yesterday: "Yes i would agree this (MSNBC deal) is NOT the reason for 600 million shares traded today..."

P.S. I personally only purchased 599 million for that reason.
    You are correct, I got your comment mixed up with SRKs comment to you. The fact is you still cant tell the difference between what is a joke and what is not. That is because you dont have the logic or common sense to figure something that simple out.

Page 6 of 6 ... 456