03-21-2010, 07:27 PM #1

Dilution = Reverse Split

Seriously Long: Sorry. I guess I misread something when, a few weeks back, I thought there had been an extension to the delisting of SIRI. However, now I see the delisting has been delayed until September 13, at the earliest. For the past few yaers, I was one of the biggest supporters of satellite radio but am now to the point where I have very little faith in it. The value of the stock has been diluted to the point of absurdity. I would like to see a reverse split. SIRI has been put through the ringer, so why not add that to the mix. For those who are afraid of the impact a reverse split will have on the value of the stock, they apparently haven't been paying attention to the value of the stock. I still have some dollars tied to SIRI but not at the same level as I used to when I continued to 'Keep the Faith.' I must admit I am now among the Faithless.

03-22-2010, 08:58 AM #2
    Few things on the shorts....I believe the bleeding has stopped with FAZ. FXP weathered the two week green run up way better than FAZ. I have added a few shares on the way down, and could not possibly come on here an tell "yall" to add shares, considering I felt the bottom was closer to 16-17 range. FAZ is about a dollar above its 52 week low, it is also a triple inverse which makes it more volatile and risky. My prognostication is for a nice snap back coming soon, maybe even today, maybe this week. Its up 2.5 percent in premarket trading, usually bodes well for them. Thanks to the new health care bill, we should be green today. Asia and Europe are mostly red and our premarket indicators show a pretty steep decline at the open, hopefully this bull shit bull market rally is over and we can get back to business. Good luck with your trades today.

Last night I watched Capitalism A love story, Michael Moore, wow! If 10 percent of what is said in the movie is accurate, we have some serious corruption going on capitol hill. All I can say is the 700 million the banks got with no strings attached was madness. Goldman Sachs runs the Treasury and all kinds of other craziness was going on with these loans, everything.

With Health care reform passing, the next shoe to drop will be financial overhaul, this should put a major dent in BofA, Citi, and a few other crooks. This could be the pop that FAZ needs.

Big Ben

03-22-2010, 01:29 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Ben View Post
    Few things on the shorts....I believe the bleeding has stopped with FAZ. FXP weathered the two week green run up way better than FAZ. I have added a few shares on the way down, and could not possibly come on here an tell "yall" to add shares, considering I felt the bottom was closer to 16-17 range. FAZ is about a dollar above its 52 week low, it is also a triple inverse which makes it more volatile and risky. My prognostication is for a nice snap back coming soon, maybe even today, maybe this week. Its up 2.5 percent in premarket trading, usually bodes well for them. Thanks to the new health care bill, we should be green today. Asia and Europe are mostly red and our premarket indicators show a pretty steep decline at the open, hopefully this bull shit bull market rally is over and we can get back to business. Good luck with your trades today.

Last night I watched Capitalism A love story, Michael Moore, wow! If 10 percent of what is said in the movie is accurate, we have some serious corruption going on capitol hill. All I can say is the 700 million the banks got with no strings attached was madness. Goldman Sachs runs the Treasury and all kinds of other craziness was going on with these loans, everything.

With Health care reform passing, the next shoe to drop will be financial overhaul, this should put a major dent in BofA, Citi, and a few other crooks. This could be the pop that FAZ needs.

Big Ben
    Ben, why do you keep talking about this FAZ stock on a Sirius XM board?