Addict
    Joined: Nov 2008 Location: Vancouver Island Canada Posts: 583
    03-16-2010, 12:32 PM #1

Canadian getting sirius xm?

So I am a canadian looking to get siriusXM still lol. I figure if I just tell the company I moved down to seattle they will put me on a seattle repeater? I live in victoria bc, would that bcause me any problems being on a us repeater?

03-16-2010, 07:54 PM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful View Post
    So I am a canadian looking to get siriusXM still lol. I figure if I just tell the company I moved down to seattle they will put me on a seattle repeater? I live in victoria bc, would that bcause me any problems being on a us repeater?
    Hi there Canadian!

Good to see you. Now if Sirius would only come to your neck
    of the woods.

BTW, thanks for throwing that big party last month.

Julie

Addict
    03-17-2010, 02:58 AM #3
    Lol you're welcome Miss Julie!

We can get sirius up here, Sirius Canada silly.

I want SiriusXM, I would like to support the company I am invested in!!! I assume I can get SiriusXM and it will work just fine, I have a US address to boot !

Anyway I am going to try it! Wish me luck!!!

03-18-2010, 08:17 AM #4

Sirius Canada

Sirius and XM remain separate entities in Canada. I have a Sirius Canada subscription and quite happy with it. The data stream being broadcast is the same wherever you live so you'll have no trouble with reception on either side of the border.
    Sirius Canada has a slightly different channel lineup than SiriusXM. Channel numbers remain the same, but some of the news/talk channels are missing, and there is some added Canadian content.
    I'm uncertain what differences XM Canada may have.

Addict
    03-18-2010, 01:22 PM #5
    Thanks Warren,

I am still going to try and get SiriusXM as I want to support the company I am invested in!

Cheers,

Hopeful