Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: SiriusXM Weekly Stock Thread for March 15, 2010

  1. #21
    Shane is offline
    Junior Member
    Shane's Avatar
    Joined: Mar 2010 Posts: 7

    Talking

    Wooo that was a great dip today for are growing boy sirius i hope everone loaded up and made some quick cash. This correction is looking extremely healthy im getting more and more faith for this hidden gem.

  2. #22
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    Wooo that was a great dip today for are growing boy sirius i hope everone loaded up and made some quick cash. This correction is looking extremely healthy im getting more and more faith for this hidden gem.
    Nice first post Shane! Today is an interesting surprise. I most certainly wouldn't have bet on it.

    John / Havakasha - as a non party affiliate, I enjoy your discussions on politics. I used to be a republican, the the far right have alienatied me as does anything Nancy Pelosi speaks.

  3. #23
    Havakasha is offline
    Legend
    Havakasha's Avatar
    Joined: Sep 2009 Posts: 5,358
    Siriuslylong,
    Glad you enjoy our political arguments.
    I know we have almost 2 hours left to go but where is the selloff that Jim Cramer promised because of the passing of health care reform? He is a criminal (cant prove it), fraud, and a douchebag to boot, and the fact he is with John when it comes to most things political (as he PRETENDS to be somewhat moderate) makes me feel mighty proud to be on the opposite side.

    Go Sirius!
    Last edited by Havakasha; 03-22-2010 at 03:21 PM.

  4. #24
    SiriuslyLong is offline
    Guru
    SiriuslyLong's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2009 Location: Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Siriuslylong,
    Glad you enjoy our political arguments.
    I know we have almost 2 hours left to go but where is the selloff that Jim Cramer promised because of the passing of health care reform? He is a criminal (cant prove it), fraud, and a douchebag to boot, and the fact he is with John when it comes to most things political (as he PRETENDS to be somewhat moderate) makes me feel mighty proud to be on the opposite side.

    Go Sirius!
    CNN said the increase today was lead by the healthcare segment LOL. Cramer is a douchbag for sure.

  5. #25
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Lol. Embarassing you got caught using Reimors statements as your own huh? Too clever by half. (now you need to figure out who tipped me off.lol) A guy who believes that hybrid cars will never be technologically or economically viable,or that the earth is cooling should be very quiet just about now. Satellite evidence just confirmed this as the warmest winter on record and even an anti global warming meterologist agreed it was a fact. Arrogance, ignorance and plagarism are not exactly traits to be trumpeted.


    No you dumb twit, It is clear you dont have a clue what YOU are even talking about. The point here is that kind of writting was ok to use before but as more pollitically correct people came to their site the promise they made to me that what happen to me would not happen, WAS BROKEN. Because you are a twit I will explain: I never reused Relmors statement and even if I did I would not care ether way. the fact is those kinds of words were used all the time before and there was not a problem and they had no problem with them, NOW THEY DO. It was not me that changed it was their site. It is the same thing that happened at SW and it will happen at KOAT.


    As for Man made global warming your own people are the ones switching in droves dont blame me that of your rats noone wants to be the last one off the sinking ship. As for the GISS I think you need to read this:

    http://sites.google.com/site/globalw...questions/giss


    and this:

    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/07/2...se-satellites/


    As for hybrids if they are so economical then why is the government giving out 5,000 to 6,500 to buy one. if they were economical then there would be no need you dumb twit.

  6. #26
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    [QUOTE=SiriuslyLong;60679]
    Quote Originally Posted by john View Post
    Well I will predict we will have another splinter off of KOAT to add to that tally. I recall the samethings being said about SW. That is the problem when you start to become politically correct. What some think is ok, others do not. Trust me there is no way to keep all happy and before you know it there will be disagreements and those disagreements will be deemed not appropriate. This happens everytime you try to do censorship in any form. There is and was an easy fix they all already had it is the "ignore" feature (I do understand however what SB did to the main page article of Brandon (there was no ignore button for that)). If someone complained to anyone alls they had to do was just say well if you dont like to see what he is writting then here is how to set him on ignore.

    Look heres an example, is it any wonder that a group (progressives/liberials) that says it is the most deversed group is actually the least deversed if you say something they dont like. look at the democrats and how they eat their own, were they not suppose to be the party of the big tent. Just take a look at how the liberials of their party treat the ones that vote against them. I have said myself many times I dont agree with Sen. Snow and many of her votes but I understand that if she was anymore conservative she would not be elected in her state.[/QUOTE

    Those who want to splinter from KOAT should come right back here where it all began!!

    BM is speculating that SIRI may go into the low 70's. If so, I'm buying.

    I agree, The fact is I would not have left here if I was not promised in the first place that that kind of crap would not happen. I would not count on it getting that low again and would buy now. The car sales for this month so far are out and they are looking to good. I had thought that if anything they would lose subscribers in the first quarter and then make them up in the other 3 quarters (to get them into the 500,000 mel projected). That is now looking like they will not only add but add a good deal of subscribers even with the terrible 1st quarter churn rate that usually happens.

  7. #27
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    "deversed group" should be diverse group. And actually if you look at the makeup of the Democratic party IT IS WAY more diverse than the Republican Party. No one said you shoudnt argue with those in your own Party when you disagree with them. Thats the nature of a Democratic system. Marching in lock step all the time is not something to be extolled. Just cant help commenting on misinformation, but please lets get back to SXM.

    Ho really, then when Obama said he would not help democrats that did not vote for this bill that says it is ok to be deverse. I know you read the Hoffington post and Move On.ORG, so why is it they are all saying they are going to campaign against any member of congress that does not vote for this bill.

    When Havasucker talks about democrats being deverse, that means do they want Socailism or Marxism.

  8. #28
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    Nice first post Shane! Today is an interesting surprise. I most certainly wouldn't have bet on it.

    John / Havakasha - as a non party affiliate, I enjoy your discussions on politics. I used to be a republican, the the far right have alienatied me as does anything Nancy Pelosi speaks.

    While I would call myself a conservative that to me is, you believe in the constitution, Which clearly means small government. Not being a religious Sulit.

    Now the liberials/progressives believe that the constitution is fundamentally flawed and needs to be constantly changed. Which means bigger government, which leads and means, more government control of your life.

  9. #29
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Havakasha View Post
    Siriuslylong,
    Glad you enjoy our political arguments.
    I know we have almost 2 hours left to go but where is the selloff that Jim Cramer promised because of the passing of health care reform? He is a criminal (cant prove it), fraud, and a douchebag to boot, and the fact he is with John when it comes to most things political (as he PRETENDS to be somewhat moderate) makes me feel mighty proud to be on the opposite side.

    Go Sirius!

    You are a total twit. He is a democrat has said it himself and even voted for Obama and said that himself. Dont blame me for Cramer being a twit not to have known what a radical socialist Obama was and he made a mistake in voting for him.

    See how deverse and accepting they are Siriuslylong, Anyone that has watched Cramer when he was on "Kudlow and Cramer" knows Cramer is a full blown democrat and proud of it. Yet because Cramer now says Obama is bad for the country and will bankrupt it, See how they eat their own.

    I guess Pat kedell (Carters advisor) is not a democrat ether.

  10. #30
    john is offline
    Guru
    john's Avatar
    Joined: May 2008 Posts: 2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriuslyLong View Post
    CNN said the increase today was lead by the healthcare segment LOL. Cramer is a douchbag for sure.


    It was, the reason is because everyone will be force to get insurance. The fines and fees have been raised from the senate bill from 800 to 2,250 or 2% of your pay whichever is greater. The never told story is that insurance companies were in favor of the bill until the senate lowered the amount to 800, then they came out against it.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •